All Comments on 'Did I Really Cuckold My Hubby?'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ugh..JPB clone.

What more could a woman want? Brain transplant? STD test? Divorce? Full time job in a whore house? Street walker? Choices almost limitless for a slut such as her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I hate cuckold stories; but I liked this one

Maybe it was because the wife never disrespected her husband, even if she did have an affair. It was evident that she loved him and if he said stop, I think she would have.

Very hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great sexy story!

Very well written.....I appreciate the nice build-up..not too fast, but with enough to set the stage for some very erotic action, both with Todd and Mark.

I've always loved the interchange of teasing and questions when a wife and husband talk about her lover...

Keep writing, this was excellent.....hope to see much more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story, great birthday present.

Now you need to get your daughter hooked up with Mark and you will have a boy toy forever. You also need to do the same for your hubby on his birthday.

kyron99kyron99almost 13 years ago
awesome.

never mind the hater(s) who claim to despise wife stories like these, yet somehow find themselves reading and beating off to them over and over. funny that! are so many people really in denial?

also, it's only a story, a fantasy for our amusement. thus the characters can't get STDs because they are only words on a screen. duh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It happens. A bitch whore wife wants/needs more than she is getting from her loving husband. So she goes out and cucks her husband sounds like a marriage made in hell to me. But the husband is pathetic and deserves to be cucked by his bitch whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
At least the Husband was given a choice

The story didn't do much for me, I found it OK, but at least this writer allowed the husband to make a choice, even if most people just call him a wimp. Unlike the writer for the Courtesan series, who initially wrote the man one way then twisted him into a wimp.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
sad and disgusting

ofcourse the slut made hubby a cuckold. she would fuck strange cock even on the day of his funeral. pathetic husband, possibly a closet homo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lovely

Everyone got what they needed, what could be better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unfortunately

You did cuckold your husband, and violated the only promise that matters in a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What she think if Todd fuckede a younger woman the same age as thier daughters, a woman with a tighter sexier body, than her her body with a worn out fuck hole from having two kids. How would she like ther clean the other womans pussy adn ass fluids off of her husbands cock after he made love the the younger woman and ahd a better ogasm with her than he's had with his wife in a long long time. Maybe youshould continue the story along these lines,

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Excellent story - 5 Stars

Another well written, "Loving Wives," story. I particularly enjoyed how you arrived at the decision to try it. Also, I am glad that this is not the typical cuckold story whereby the wife takes on another love because of her husband's small penis size or his desire to be humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OK

I think you write well and as others pointed out, you tried to keep this story going without anger and nastiness. However, I cannot imagine that their marriage is still the same or better after that. Lack of imagination on my part? Maybe, but I don't like this unilateral opening of the marriage, in fact I don't like cuckold stories in general. Again, like somone here suggested, let the shoe be on the other foot, let him find a younger woman and rekindle his libido with new and exciting sex. Why not write another chapter, you still would have the option to keep it the same "loving" way with her accepting it as such, or, you could go for a different ending where she "realises" that marriage is really give and take and not just for the benefit of one person and she may come "to her senses" because of jalousy, fear of loosing what they have build over all those years, or whatever other reason you come up with. After all, it's just a story, right?

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
A rhetorical question.

The story was pretty good. The only thing which bothers me is the question "Did I really cuckold my hubby?"

Some folks believe that an implied consent takes away the stigma of an immoral act. Let's test that shall we?

If I ask you if I can shoot you, and you say yes, and my aim is off and you die, am I still guilty of manslaughter or possibly murder? Answer:yes. If you don't die but just go to the hospital and tell people I gave you permission, and I still subject to charges of attempted manslaughter, armed assault, mayhem, if the prosecutor is so disposed? Answer:yes.

So the answer to the above question is:yes. A cuckold is a cuckold whether he agrees to it or not.

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The answer is very simple a cuckold is stil a cuckold it doesn't matter if consent is given. The worst type of cuckold is the one that is a willing and eager cuckold they are the worst dregs of humanity. The wives are not much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yes you did cuckold your husband and you have been from the moment you fucked another person.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
More Proof Positive!!

These stories seem to continually paint women as simple life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities. A point to which I take extreme exception too. But these being female writters for the most part, are we to assume they too accept this premis by way of writing the story?

erotikoserotikosalmost 13 years ago
Nice job!

Excellent story, well written, with good characterizations and great grammar, punctuation and spelling. These are not my favorite story lines, but this one was well told and much more believable than most. Nice job, well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Miss Toni

I loved your story :). Thank you so much for putting it into words for me to read.

Love Always

Amy

xoxo

grnpussyetrgrnpussyetralmost 13 years ago
Great story

I loved your story and can appreciate that sometimes sex is different than love.

Not everyone has a voyeur or exhibitionist side to them, but your characters do. The lover Mark is a vehicle for husband and wife to live fantasies, something that is very hot to read. Neither wife nor lover have dis-respect for the husband.

A very nice story, please continue to write and share some more.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Next chapter: On Todd's birthday Todd gets 2 women love as a present and sometimes he uses escort service. The mutual agreement means this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Omg... love it!

Especially when you said about your shaved pussy, "No that's not for you tonight. It's Mark's." :)

And asking hubby to leave so you two would have privacy!

freemic3040freemic3040over 12 years ago
Loved it!

I loved how the husband was involved and the it was a sweet cuck story. It wasn't behind his back or anything. It was a love story with a twist.

GREAT!!

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanover 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved the way that she maintained a loving attitude toward her husband while having a hot affair. This story fits so closely with my own fantasies - I wish that I was Todd!!

For those commenters that objected to the question in the title, I don't think you got what the author was conveying. Of course she really cuckolded her hubby, the title expresses her surprise that their life took this turn.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 12 years ago
Hot!!

Loved it! Oh what a sexy naughty wife, and her husband loved it too! Nice!!!

ursusmagnusursusmagnusabout 12 years ago
hot, very hot

To all the haters out, why do you read these stories if you don't like the idea? It's not like she hid the theme. Bottom line some of us like to watch other guys fuck our wives. I know I do, and my wife loves to get fucked so what's the harm? I love watching her get dominated by a strange man while I watch or join in.

To the author, keep up the hot story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

he wants her to be happy, so let her be elsewhere, full time and away from him - Mark or anyone else, this is why there are divorces, and for the positive for ex husband.

doubleohh6doubleohh6almost 12 years ago
jealous

I gave my wife the freedom and I always enjoyed hearing her tell me what went on, but she never let me watch. That was the reason I let her go out with other men. But she never game me the pleasure as many times as I asked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
EXCITED

This story is exactly how I feel and would want to do with my wife, especially the part where the husband sucks his wife's cunt containing her lover's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
soo hot

Fuckin loved it !! just like I would love for my wife n I...sexy sexy woman!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

glad she's happy, but let mark or whomever provide her the other support and comfort. a price and me thinks its a tad bit high

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
42 willing cuckold in every bite

it wonderful how you turn a cheating whore to into a I'm a slut but my sapped, pussy whipped cuckold loving queer hubby is okay with. Gave this what it truly deserves, you figure out your score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i wouldnt touch her again

the husband is nothing but a wimp he probably cant get another piece of pussy so he lets his wife fuck others to get satisfied. Their marriage is a joke i hope the kids turn out better than their trash parents.

teeneywteeneywover 11 years ago
Great Hot Story

I love reading cuckold stories from the woman's point of view. We don't have enoough of those. I think they are very erotic when we read what the wife thinks about cuckolding her husband and how exciting that can be for all concerned.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 11 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiot

Just dump her. Another poor guy that's either unable or unwilling to do what's best for himself - divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sharing is great!!!!

This story has me hard as ever!

mwfsharonmwfsharonabout 11 years ago
I want to write a follow on story

To this story I have asked Miss Toni for permission, to date I have not received a response if I don't get one soon I will try my hand at it. I found the story to be well written but very unrealistic, for one the biggest problem married couples have is the majority of men have a higher sex drive than the females in this story it was just the opposite also the wife in the story was having sex with a boy ( she could be his mother) is just creepy for me.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoyed your story. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You misread your husbands intentions

He was giving you to another man so he never had to see your cheating ass ever again. He finally gathered his pride and self respect together and realized what a slut you were and made the correct decision to divorce you.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Where will it lead?

Where all cheaters go - to divorce court and then the free clinic.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HOW FAR DOES THE DOOR SWING OPEN

and is there a lock on it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How sick must am man / woman be in mind...

...to have pleasure writing cuckold-stories? Loser in life and writing as a form of self-punishment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How sick must am man / woman be in mind...

to have pleasure reading / commenting on cuckold stories.

Grats closet-cucky! Along with cantbuy, huecuck, IronDork, Duna and the legion of your fellow closet-cuckies , you ust won the internetz!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
For The Husband !

The story implied it was the husband who suggested the wife takes a lover. In fact I think it was the wife with sub minimal suggestions that caused him to agree. Also I think the wife should always give the husband the same if not what she gives to her lover. The wife IMO should have asked her yo take her arse days before she gave it to her lover.

Does the husband know she meets her lover for lunch as well !

What happens when her 23 year old lover gets a girlfriend, will the wife seek out a new lover ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE VOMITING

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't know about the wife.

But the husband is about to get what he wants. A divorce from the cheating slut. Why, even in fiction, you think he would stay with a whore of a wife that was exposing him to all kinds of social diseases and aids, is beyond the realm of the possible. Less than "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your wife is a whore

It's time to go. Wifey may be happy but hubby is on the way to the attorney's office. Enjoy the divorce you earned slut. Worthless cuck crap.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

shazaam100shazaam100about 10 years ago
A Perfect Wife!!

Assuming this is all true and a real life experience, I can't imagine a more perfect wife, right down to her choice of lingerie and leisure activities!! You go Miss Toni!! What a fantastic wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Don't get me wrong, I have a very thick (6.5") cock that's 7 1/2" long. But I love listening to my wife being fucked! I don't like humiliation, I just like listening my wife being fucked, my buddies cock stroking in and out while I listen to them grunt and groan. Its not about watching, its about the naughtiness.

I had to beg my wife to do it for me and when she finally broke down after 30 years, I got her to agree to let my best friend be the one. He'd lost his wife and was alone after over 25 years of marriage. After I explained it to him, he agreed since he hadn't been with a woman for nearly 5 years. I asked him to not be shocked, I wanted to sit in our bedroom with it totally dark, or stand outside the door. Then I'd come in when I heard them finish and they wouldn't see me because I'd sneak under the covers and between my wife's legs where I'd clean her out with my tongue. They both loved hearing what I had planned!

I didn't want either one to see the other naked. This was all about me. I had her go in first, disrobe and get under the covers. He went in next, in the dark and also disrobed and crawled in. His order were to just mount her immediately, missionary style. I sat in the chair and heard her groan when he sunk it home and within seconds could hear the squelch of their genitals pounding. He was obviously very excited and came very quickly. I was naked and when I heard, and saw in the very low light, him roll off, I slipped under the covers from the foot of the bed and directly to my wife's cunt. My gosh, I couldn't see anything but cum was everywhere! I spent the next 5 minutes licking and sucking with my wife groaning and I found out later, having her tits sucked on. I dug out every bit of cum I could find.

Then I did the impossible. I moved over to my buddy and after finding his cock, about 3/4 hard again and started to suck as if I were cleaning him off. After a bit there was no pretense, I was sucking his cock and he was working and straining to cum. He didn't disappoint and I heard his deep guttural groan first and then he started to fill my mouth! It was so hot and very bland, nearly tasteless but oh so naughy! I continued to suck until he was completely done and soft again. It was too much for him and he pushed me away. I went back to my wife and this time had her roll over where even though I was still under the covers and hidden from sight, she was straddling my face, letting the last of his cum drain into my mouth. Afterward, I got up, dressed and sat in the living room and waited.

First my buddy came out and sat, followed by my wife a few minutes later. Nothing was mentioned about what happened, it was just a dream for us all that happened in the dark. A few hours later my buddy left after the ball game was over and agreed to stop by the next weekend. He had a smile on his face when he left! My wife and I didn't discuss what happened and I didn't fuck her because I had shot my was while I was sucking my buddy without even touching it.

The next weekend was a repeat. He stopped by and pretty soon my wife disappeared into the bedroom, followed by my buddy a few minutes later. I disrobed and snuck in, they were already going at it. I found out later, he stopped jacking off during the week days, he wanted to save everything for the weekend with us! He was quick again, groaning and finishing in my wife after less than 5 minutes and I slid under and went to work, this time having my wife sit on my face from the beginning and getting every big cleaned out. She rolled off and I moved to my buddy's cock, only to find he was jacking it already! I pushed his hands away and went to work, no pretense to what I wanted, his cum. I edged him, making it last and I could hear my wife masturbating with her fingers while he sucked her tits. Eventually I let him cum and hung on like a leech until he was completely drained. Again, I came without touching anything.

The next weekend, my wife was gone on a shopping trip when he stopped by. We sat around for a while, then unexpectedly, he stood and went to the bedroom and I heard the door close. It left me confused when he didn't come out. Then I understood. I disrobed, went in and slid under the covers to find his cock hard as a rock. This time, I was able to suck his cum from the pipe for his first cum of the day and my gosh was it a huge load! I loved it when he groaned and unloaded in my mouth.

When I started to slide out after he was finished, I felt his hand take ahold of my shoulder, stopping me from leaving. I lay, struggling to breath under the covers for a few minutes until I felt his hand pulling me back toward his crotch. He was already hard! I ended up sucking him to completion three times before sliding out, I shot in my hand twice, licking it all up. When I climbed out of bed and went out to the living room, my wife was sitting there with her hands down her pants until she heard my buddy coming out and quickly sat back as if nothing happened. No one mentioned what just happened because it was too naughty.

After that, my buddy stopped by on a regular basis, two or three times a week and if my wife was there, he fucked, I cleaned and then sucked. If she wasn't, I sucked him usually twice, sometimes three times. Nothing is ever said, no one makes any disparaging remarks, it's all about me getting my fill of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's every man want for his birthday?

His wife to bring home her hottest three girlfriends to give to her husband for the weekend... Hey, good for the goose, even better for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"What more could a woman ever want!"

How about a man with balls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where will it lead?

To a divorce of course. Who wants to be married to a slut? This was just ridiculous. Even for fiction it's laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow, what a pile of dogshit.

Get back on your meds you fucking skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What more could a woman want?

Maybe an editor? "Now I want you eat me out"? That and other mistakes made this just another story about a cheating skank and her weak willed, wimpy husband. How long before they have herpes or aids? How long before she gets pregnant with another mans' child? And you think any man with even the slightest amount of pride or self respect doesn't throw her ass out and divorces her? What planet are you living on? Ludicrous story. 1 star.

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 8 years ago
Truly enjoyed

I found this to a story of love and devotion on both sides

Beautifully wriiten

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the closet-cucks

ignore the closet-cucks like the anon below -- they're insecure and frightened of women and the notion of sexual independence.

this is a jerkoff site and this story was categorized properly yet these closet-cucks still read them, beat off, the. get upset. grow up, lads.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
I like

that there was no humiliation, especially racial. She ends with the honest and upbeat appreciation of both hubby and lover. I like her writing style.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
A Skank and Her Wimp

- An Unfaithful Twat With a Wimp for a Husband! ~ Figure the skank will just lure her daughter in for a threesome. If there's a sequel.hubby will be taking it up the ass from Mark. ~ (Knew she was aq skank early on when she had to put perfume on her private parts to have sex. Guess she's tired of hearing her husband hum,"The Shrimp Boats are Coming" whenever they have sex. Mark must like tuna though. ~ She mustn't be aware of that memorable little poem : "If it smells like cologne,leave it alone.If it smells like fish,it's a dish!"

bklyn_40bklyn_40almost 8 years ago
Hot hott HOTTT

Well written and very hott.

Too bad assholes like Goodhue hate themselves, read stories like this that truly excite them, then hate themselves for it and have to insult the author and those who enjoy such tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey dickheads

If you're insulted reading comments, maybe you shouldn't read them. What fucking idiot would deny some one an opinion. Maybe I should ask what country are you from? I can't believe the swine that read in this category and complain because their feeling got hurt by some one that doesn't think the way they do. Morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Really, that's all it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ hey dickheads

Pot...Kettle

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You'll find out

what more you could want when you read the divorce paperwork thats on the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And then she got the divorce papers

Turns out her husband planned the entire episode, made a movie of her cheating, used it in divorce court and then made sure all her family and friends got their own copies so they could see for themselves what a slut she was. End to a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmm

Your profile question is thought provoking

Lose the wig!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you remind me...

...of married female college instructor in Helena, Montana whom I bedded over 300 hundred times in 13 months.

Would have been more but for 8 months I kept Mrs. CJE at bay until she threatened to falsely accuse me of sexual assault if I would not comply with her demands.

She had tried threatening to fail me but I called her bluff.

36C implants tattoos and numerous affairs...many with husbands of women she knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She doesn't know?

That's what I call a really stupid cunt. And nothing she said or did changed my mind. Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More...

... research needs to be done before you start writing and using specific terms.

First, the hubby is NOT a cuckold, he is a wittol - a man who knows and condones (NOT consents - there is no "consent" for extra-marital sex) his wife's cheating.

A cuckold is a man whose wife is secretly and unknowingly conducting an adulterous affair, conceives and births a bastard child, which child the husband believes to be his own progeny and he raises and supports the said bastard.

Second, the wife is NOT a "hot wife", as she is not having multiple one-night stands (of sex only), rather she is conducting an adulterous affair with a lover involving numerous and secretly intimate copulations for her own benefit and desires.

In any event, there is no such thing as a "hot wife". The term rests entirely on the false premise that a husband can "consent" to a wife's extramarital sexual liasons, in essence, granting permission and exoneration or forgiveness or release from breach of fidelity for the wife's adulterous cheating, a priori - from the outset and prior to any extramarital fornication.

The essence of any vow or oath, including marital vows, is that they are a promise of conduct that the person making the vow places and accepts upon themself. It is an absolute promise, with no conditions of release (other than within the vow itself). Which means that no one - not the person avowing, not any direct or interested party such as a spouse, nor any court of law, nor any other person - has any power or authority to release, forgive, permit or consent to any voluntary breach or suspension or abrogation of the vow or oath. Furthermore, as the vow or oath is expressly made in public, the promise of conduct within the vow extends to the public at large with full legal consequences for any breach or misconduct.

When a spouse vows to "forsake all others ..." it is not only a promise of singular and exclusive fidelity to the spouse but a promise to all others to say "NO" and refuse their sexual advances - male or female or other.

The direct consequence of any breach of a marital vow is the dissolution of the union/marriage - divorce.

The only thing that may prevent the dissolution or divorce is if the injured spouse, upon learning of a particular (or of EACH) breach or extramarital sexual liason, by word or by conduct accepts the happening of the breach and agrees to abandon his right to seek dissolution and divorce. In other words, the injured spouse must have complete knowledge and must expressly accept and agree or CONDONE every breach committed by the cheating spouse AFTER each incident of sexual misconduct has occurred.

Which means that each sexual misconduct is a breach of marital vows and is CHEATING, even if the injured spouse condones the CHEATING after each incident has occurred.

Therefore a "hot wife" is STILL nothing more than a CHEATING, ADULTEROUS spouse, no matter the husband's condoning of her conduct. A "hot wife" is not a woman who conducts herself in an acceptable, permissible manner, but an adulterous, cheating wife who's husband has condoned her prior conduct. The risk, of course, is that the husband MAY refuse to condone the most recent adulterous act by his wife, and seek the ultimate recourse of divorce based on the wife's cheating. AND the wife has no legal defence of "permission" (a priori) - if there's no condonation, there is no defence for the cheating spouse. The risk is ongoing and unlimited - it cannot be waived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Did she really cuckold her husband?

What do her divorce papers say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A‘i bullet in her fucked up empty skull. That’s what a putrid cunt needs.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well if this idiocy is what you see as "erotic" and I'll come right out and say it, you're a man who is mentally ill. And yes, on ly a mentally ill man would send his time having sex with a wife that doesnt love him talking about the guy she truly loves having sex with her.

You might not realize how truly sad and pathetic that is, but we do and this story is an extension of you....put 2 and 2 together junior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping the daughter might be jumping in maybe foursome?????

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 2 years ago

Nobody gives a shit about your story, Anonymous. Your whole comment addressed nothing constructive about the story. It's just another bravado shit from cuckhaters who deliberately searched for a story that they aren't into. Get a life.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 2 years ago

I realize now that the poster I was writing to had his comment removed. Disregard my post here. I loved the story and felt the hate it received was unjustified in some of these 'Anonymous' posts.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing interesting about a whore abusing a mentally I’ll man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Miss Toni try finding something to do that is more helpful t people. If my wife ever did what i read about in the story i would set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i am 66 and not the same man i was when i was 22 as long as my wife would stay married to me i would allow her to enjoy a big cock lover. So miss Toni you have inspired me and given me a change of heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my husband and I were aged 39 the same thing happened to us. It has continued for the last thirty three years. Sex is the spice of life. The key current name for it is cuck angst. To me the angst in my husband created by each of my couplings with new lovers sparks a deeper love between my husband (my soulmate) and myself that will probably last forever. It is nice to know that others have also experience this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yes miss Toni is a whore like i thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

in this fucked up story the wife lied to her husband . not surprised saying she was fucking mark when she wasn't. Now that part in believable. lying yes a real whore will lie to get what her whore ass wants

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

there is one thing about most cuckold stories -they are all bullshit. real life it is very different.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i know this for a fact. If my wife ever did this i would wait for my wife to sleep and then get my baseball bat and beat her till she could not move then i would get the gasoline and set her whore ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

there is nothing wrong in being your wife's cuckold if you are both happy and have a great marriage. marriage is a long time like 50 yrs and besides she is your wife and after you are older as a husband she will most likely need and want another cock usually bigger too . me personally i feel a wife should have a lover boyfriend.a sexually satisfied wife is what you want anyways. wives i feel deserve this anyways. i know my wife when we got older she needed this and once she did she loved it and it enhanced our marriage and she was way happier in our marriage, she would fondly recall when she had a great fuck and i would share in her happiness as well

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what the hell is wrong with so many people today. a well fucked wife is a very happy wife. a very loving wife who is good to her husband and in a great marriage deserves to have a bull boyfriend who can give her what she needs and usually wants in a long happy marriage. we must all get used to our wives wanting a full sex life and besides she is your wife and is good to you and works hard with the children and deserves this for her in her life. My wife has a bull who fucks her really good and we still have a great sex life her and i and after having this i want her to have this for her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

so much of what we read is pure bullshit. How could two people who love each other do this to each other. Why would a man go on propping up his wife financially as well as emotionally when she is fucking other men. people say it pyscological, that men get a lot out of seeing their wives whore themselves out. whats really happening folks is the wife gets to behave like a single woman and fuck around...what does the man get??? is having a orgasm really a trade of for losing your wife cos thats what happens in the majority of shared / cuck marriages. its a parasitc relationship. one part grows bigger while the other shrinks.she will lose respect for u, make no mistake about it. u will become less in her eyes, the time will come when she wont need you for anything but money..grow up, stop fantazing and think with your brain and not your cock. I wouldve divorced the bitch if she had gone ahead with it, talking is one thing acting is another.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Man I found this story just sad...sad that people can do that to each other. How can a person say that they love someone and go and do that? it doesn't matter how much I think or read about ti..it just makes me sad and disappointed in my fellow human beings. No wonder society is so screwed up these days.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her ass on fire while she sleeps.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i told my wife if she ever did this i would kill her in her sleep and then take her out to the desert and set her ass on fire and bury her in a 7 ft hole.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

most wives want a big cock in her life so whats the problem today. its men's ego. If a wife loves her husband and i mean real love i see no reason having a loving wife enjoy a good fuck. so many people are so hung up with their wife enjoying a good healthy sex life. i know several wives who have hit me up for a good fuck because i am well endowed and behind their husbands backs just because she can't sit down and talk to him about this. if most husband s who are not gifted this way if they did allow their wives to enjoy a good big cock fuck their marriages would be much better and the husbands would end up with a better sex life themselves and their marriages would be far better and much more better intimacy. its a win win for both of them

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

facts here they are. more and more husbands are choosing to be their wife's cuckold Husband and you know what more and more wives will want their husbands to be their cuckold husband. wives want more our of life and their marriages. and here is a news flash wives love to fuck.and to be honest many husbands need to be their loving wives cuckold. after 25 yrs of marriage wives get bored and want something more and usually bigger too after she has had kids and raised them then is when they want you to be her cuckold husband, here is another truth there is nothing wrong being your wife's cuckold husband.. it has nothing to do with size. they just want to fuck. that simple. i have a 8 inch cock and my wife said i love your size but she wanted more variety. so she has a bull and we still fuck and its good too and our marriage is way better and our intimacy is better too and were closer than ever. My wife has a very high sex drive and loves to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Miss Toni . great story. i love your stories and you have a sexy mind . that's a compliment. keep writing you provide a old man of very near 68 much pleasure in reading them at my age.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

more husbands need to be their wives cuckolds and then and only then will marriages work i know my wife loves me and i have encouraged her to have a bull since i got old and things change but i told her she needed a bull for a good fuck life.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

It is a shame that the word cuckold has such a negative connotation. As long as all parties, including the husband, are getting what they need, and the love and respect are still there, it doesn't matter what it is called

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0ws6 months ago

How many of those wives would have thrown a screaming bitch fit if when they were younger and their husband had a higher libido than she did he wanted her to be a cuckquean?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing. ♥️♥️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous