All Comments on 'Did I Really Lead Him On?'

by thongsnotpants

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Chapter 2?

Need to continue the story,and let John fuck her with his big cock

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Now What

I know it is a loving wife story, but again what about Dave? Another cheating wife, another stud with a big cock, and what about the marriage? If you are going to continue, then at least build in some consequences to the story. I hate to see marriages crash and burn, but I hate worse to see husband's cluckholded with no consequences for the cheaters....so, the story was interesting, but lets wrap it up with some good ol pay back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

This was a interesting story of a wife that felt she missed something by marrying early and having not experienced any other lovers. To top it off she allowed a daily fix to John the officer romeo. Now that it has reached the next level she definitely will be coming back for another bite of the apple. Well written and nicely paced. Thanks for this interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I just don't understand

Why nonconsent? The whore dream about it, she eagerly gobbled the dick. The story ends too early...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Belongs in loving wives section

This noconsent. It seems to belong in cheating wives.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteover 11 years ago
nonconsent / RELUCTANCE

This category is called nonconsent/reluctance. The "slash" in the middle means it can be either or both. She was a tease that went forward "reluctantly". It might be argued that she was not "too" reluctant, or not reluctant enough. However, she did have second thoughts before she proceeded. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The storyline was brilliantly conceived and very well crafted! I gave it a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)

The story is 100% realistic!

Very, very erotic!

I LOVE the fact it was written from a woman's point of view.

I love this story. Period.

It was one of Favorites on TEAMEQUIPE's member page.

KristaMoraneKristaMoranealmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I too give it five stars. Exactly the story I'm looking for to get my pants wet. Now I look for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing reluctant about this story. This whore fucks around on her husband willingly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous