Did I Really Lead Him On?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him and our eyes met – this was it! I slowly opened my mouth and moved forward, all the while looking straight into his eyes as my lips stretched around his huge cock. I reached up and grabbed his huge balls, I squeezed and kneaded them as I slurped and sucked on his dick. How could something so big get so hard? My fingers would not reach around his girth as I wanked him into my mouth with both hands.

Time stood still as he fucked my mouth, his hands in my hair, pulling more of his dick into my mouth as I fought my gag reflex and his cockhead nudged against my throat.

His hips started to twitch, his balls started to tighten, his cock was throbbing and pulsing, I knew he was close. I panicked! Lifting my head off his cock I said, "You can't get cum onto my clothes! Where are the tissues?"

"No tissues", he blurted "you know what you have to do, you cock-teaser!"

SHIT! I thought as he rammed his cock back into my throat and grabbed handfuls of my hair whilst rhythmically fucking my face.

"Oh God! I have dreamed of this moment! Look at me!"

I looked up and watched as his eyes narrowed into slits and then his cock pulsed and a string of cum hit the back of my throat, followed by another, then another, and again, as I furiously pumped his cock and squeezed the cum out of his big balls and into my mouth. Cum started to dribble out of my mouth as I swallowed and could not keep up with sheer volume of liquid. How could anyone produce so much cum?

His cock started to soften and I quickly cleaned up every drop of cum from his cock and scooped up the rest that had dripped down onto my hands and cleavage. John groaned like an animal and I flopped back onto the bed – totally exhausted!

Before I knew what had hit me, John had grabbed both my ankles and suddenly my knees were up near my head! He leaned forward and buried his face into my sopping wet crotch. With my legs spread and his hands holding me firmly behind my knees, John buried his tongue past the flimsy wet string of my thong and licked in one slow but deliberate movement from the cleft of my ass, onto my puckered asshole, past the sensitive area between my ass and my pussy, then dragged his tongue hard against my pussy lips which opened like a flower in Spring, then hard across my clit and I came instantly and pushed up against his mouth which pulled away as quickly as it had hit me!

I looked up longingly and the bastard was grinning at me.

"That's just a little taste of what you can expect next time!" He said with a smug face that was wet with my love juice.

"Now get into the toilet and clean yourself up! We had better get back to the party!"

12