All Comments on 'Did It For The Team Ch. 03'

by guyinspeedos

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
holy sh%t!

The plot thickens! This is shaping up into a very hot set of stories! With all of these studs involved, it looks like Mike is going to have his hands ( and mouth, throat, and hopefully ass) full! I like how you let us live the experience through the character and the description of the sex is so graphic you can totally envision it! Keep up the amazing work, I look forward to more of these stories and more of your sexual discovery, even though you arent in charge of it from what is going on! Amazing work!

JKendallDaneJKendallDanealmost 9 years ago
Congrats on another fantastic five star installment

Writing as tight as a Speedo hugging high and hard ass cheeks. A short chapter but bulging and showing it all off like a skimpy and packed swim suit. Sex as hot as the July sun beating down on a pool and leaving you as wet as if you were swimming laps. The only strokes taken by us readers though, aren't found in any aquatic competition. ;-) Great job at continuing to fill us in and still leave the door wide open for much more to come. (thanks for the nod at the end, but like I said the other night...your story all the way. I'm just a sounding board that's helping tease your Muse. Keep 'em coming! jkd)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loving this story and everything you're doing with it so far. Keep it up. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Mike is quickly becoming a cock sucker. I am sure he'll get his time with the coach and many other guys. He is starting to love cock.

sdevin56sdevin56almost 9 years ago
Awesome Story

Each chapter gets hotter and hotter. I agree - Mike will end up sucking the coach and some other guys as well ... I also bet he will get it up the ass soon too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Mike knows he's loves it. He shouldn't even try to deny Kent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very hot!! Keep it up. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Mike needs it up the ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You only get one blowjob to go back into denial and call yourself straight, with the second suck and swallow you're a cocksucker. Mike had to be shown the hard way, from now on he will willingly drop to his knees when required. Its about time he starts working on truly pleasuring the cock, not just waiting for Kent to come.

davejames2117davejames2117about 8 years ago
speedo love

again just a hot speedo story and pure lust my black speedo is bulging still

Equus7Equus7almost 8 years ago
Reluctant cocksucker

I love your story of turning a straight guy gay. From reluctant cocksucker to eager participant. Keep the series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In high school we had a new coach who just graduated from college he had to be like 21 or 22. Super hot body and model handsome. The other were like 40s plus and most were now showing extra weight. He was the only one that sometimes came into the locker room and walk by the showers. I thought was strange and he even sometimes would have and one on one in his office. Several times he had me alone in his office I thought was strange and I thought he was showing personal attention. No other coach did this. I thought it was my imagination as I had the hots for him. The next year after I graduated I ran into another student and he told me the coach had sex with a few students including him. I was shocked it was not my imagination. I missed out on what would have my first real sex with a man. Student was really good looking so clearly he was hoping I was interested. I was but never crossed my mind that he wanted me. After I graduated I discovered fellow college students and Married men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous