All Comments on 'Did It For The Team Ch. 04'

by guyinspeedos

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH MAN!

You really know how to bait your readers along...I am captivated by this series, and rock hard from start to finish....just waiting to see how this will all play out in the many different possibilities! It's good that Mike is now an experienced sucker and perhaps he can move on to bigger things...like him getting fucked, but who will get that tight ass first? Keep up the great work!!

sdevin56sdevin56over 8 years ago
Great chapter

Awesome job ... poor Mike is getting in deeper and deeper! I get the feeling Mike is going to get it up the ass at that meet~

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 8 years ago
Stop thanking me and get busy writing more!

I'm like the rest of your fans...wanting to know who is going to be the lucky guy to pop Mike's cherry. Kent? Jason? Dave? Maybe even the coach? Perhaps a bukakke in the shower followed by being spit roasted on a locker room bench? So many possibilities and so much suspense. Five big gold stars again for this chapter.

sdevin56sdevin56over 8 years ago
PS

The end of the chapter should have been the Coach seeing them but the guys not knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is so amazing! !! I love that Mike is into it now. You make it sound so awesome and sexy when he sucks cock. Can't wait until he has sex with one of them

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfaceover 8 years ago

Really want Jason and Kent to get what they deserve too!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Lovin it

Really enjoying this hot tale. Keeps me hard. Would like to see one of the guys suck Mike so he isn't doing all the work. But whatever, keep this going.

aastiaastiover 8 years ago
Hot!

Awesome story. Mike needs to get sucked off too and I cannot wait to see who gets Mike next--perhaps Coach Holmes. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thumbs up!

I actually hope he doesn't service the coach. I like Jason and Kent dominating him exclusively. He's taking their loads so good now too! He's going to bend over soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whens the next one?

Waiting eagerly for the next episode! Love the domination theme you have going

guyinspeedosguyinspeedosover 8 years agoAuthor
Hang on guys!

Chapter 5 is almost finished and will be posted soon!

davejames2117davejames2117almost 8 years ago
speedo addict

thanks ken for helping, you have made this the hottest story ever I had to go out and buy an orange speedo size 28 just to add to my pleasure I hope chapter five is as erotic as the rest and is not the end and thank you speedo guy

campernjcampernjover 7 years ago
AWESOME Story!

guyinspeedos author...YOU need to write MORE stories..you are awesome! I am only 1/2 thru ur story here and cant wait/stop to read the next one! Looked to see if u were on Nifty. org too but no ur not..... Keep writing dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my 20s I had sex in the shower of a straight health club. It was hot and total surprise. I saw the guy earlier in the gym with his wife now he was sucking and swallowing my protein. He came into my shower stall and got on his knees and started without a word. I ran my hand through his hair. He really did a great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userguyinspeedos@guyinspeedos
130 Followers
former swimmer, and champion of speedos and all the fun they bring

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES