All Comments on 'Did It For The Team Ch. 05'

by guyinspeedos

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would love being on this swimming team.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Very hot

How do you apply for that swim team. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU DID IT AGAIN

I wack off to your stories daily. They are the hottest things on here. The visuals you create in my mind are the sexiest scenes I could ever imagine. I am eagerly seeing who will tap Mike's tight ass.....so many sexy guys and so many options! Keep up the incredible work, you are my favorite author on here!!!!

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 8 years ago
Five stars plus a bonus star for the cliffhanger from hell!

Leaving all of us in suspense is great. Just fill in the big blanks soon! Who will be standing at the door in the next chapter? Kent, pissed off for being left out? Another team member that doesn't know about the "exclusive club" that exists, but willing to join? Coach Holmes ready for some group action? A shocked maid or young and curious room service boy perhaps? And I might be playing editor for you, but even *I* need to call Vegas for odds on who will eventually get Mike's ass...and we all know somebody will. A spectacular chapter that achieves the rarest of rare on Literotica for us readers: Total afterglow satisfaction but a still throbbing boner that wants more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THANKS FOR THE OBSCENELY HOT READ!!!!

Perfect for those of us who like hot young athletes. Can't wait to see who gets Mike's cherry. Would love to see more threesome and group action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It will be ...

the Coach at the door - because he can let them know about the massage incident.

Excelltn story!

ReDawnReDawnover 8 years ago
Love It

Excellent story! I really enjoy how Mike's been seduced into being a cocksucker. Now I can't wait to see who conquers his ass. Looking forward to reading chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Are you writing another story

guyinspeedosguyinspeedosover 8 years agoAuthor
chapter 6

I am currently working on chapter 6

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 8 years ago
SO HOT

Love the description of that hot spit roast. Would like to read more threesome and group scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
speedo love

couldn,t wait to run out and buy myself an orange and black size 28 and try them on mmmmm fit's just right wish the guys were all here to see my un cut 6" in the thin nylon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed the coach did not swallow his cum. When a rim someone I always then breed them. Split roasting someone is always hot. A good bottom always cleans sucks the top’s cock after a breeding. I remember my first rim job. I was 19 a good looking married man late 20s first we kissed then sucked my nipples then sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. Then turned me around spread my cheeks and his tongue was uses my hole. I never had such a pleasure before then my cock was rock hard again. Then he turned me around spread his cheeks and ask ask me to fuck me. I breed him and he then cleaned my cock after I filled him. We kissed and he had to leave said he wish he could stay longer but he said he was so late already but he thanked me and it was worth getting in trouble. Anytime I saw him later it was always hot. He was one of the best sex. When he told me was transferred we were both sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userguyinspeedos@guyinspeedos
former swimmer, and champion of speedos and all the fun they bring

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES