Did It For The Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tempo suddenly grew quicker and I heard a slapping motion as Jason really started pulling Dave back on his cock. Dave now had his face down and was uttering obscenities as he was getting pounded full throttle. Suddenly Jason yelled out as he began cumming inside Dave. Dave held on to the edge of bed for support and simply gazed at me with a look that combined both passion and pain as Jason expelled shot after shot of load into Dave's tight ass. After Jason finished cumming, he held still for a few seconds and then withdrew his still turgid cock from Dave's hole.

"I just bred your roommate, Mike," he triumphantly announced. "I actually came to take your ass, but you were in the shower with the door locked, so Dave had to step up."

"I don't ever remember consenting to getting fucked by you, Jason, sorry to disappoint you." Plus Dave seems to be taking care of you well enough. I'll take a pass on it."

Dave, climbing to his feet, said in between breaths, "They flipped a coin, Mike. Heads was get your mouth, Tails was get your ass." Jason had tails. Don't know how I got roped into this, but I guess I was your understudy tonight."

Jason piped in. "You think because you were the top swimmer today that you get special privileges? Doesn't work like that with us, buddy. You can have a pass for tonight , Mike, but I assure you that by tomorrow night, you will no longer be a virgin." He held his stare for about three seconds.

As I went to put on my towel, the door suddenly swung open.

12