Did It Really Happen?

Story Info
I told her nothing had happened...
3.6k words
3.41
33.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was suggested to me by a question my ex asked recently, decades after the incident in question. "What really happened in our apartment that night that we were drinking with Ravi? I woke up the next morning with no clothes on and no memory of having taken them off."

I told her that nothing had happened, that I had undressed her when I put her to bed because she had passed out. She didn't sound like she believed me. Of course, she asked at a family gathering in front of lots of people, I could hardly give an honest answer if it had been at all interesting. I decided to write about it. If she asks me again, in private, this is what I'm going to tell her.

------------

My name is Scott. At the time of this story April and I had been married for two years. I was 30 years old and she was 26. I'm about six feet tall with dark hair. At that time I was about 175 pounds and in excellent shape. April was very pretty, about 5'-4" and 125 pounds, with an excellent figure and long straight dirty blond hair.

We weren't nervous virgins when we married, it would be reasonable to describe both of us as "experienced." When making love we sometimes discussed fantasies, including "who would you like to be with right now if it couldn't be me." Sometimes when we made love we would fantasize that we were with somebody else. I don't think we ever discussed threesomes, and we hadn't considered going beyond fantasies.

I was just finishing graduate school, and April was working. My classmate Ravi had finished a year ahead of me. More accurately, he almost finished. He returned after a year teaching out west to work on his thesis. His wife had to work, so she stayed on the other side of the continent and he got a small residence room at the university for the summer. We lived off campus in a small one bedroom apartment with a tiny living room. It did have a great view to the west, so we could watch the sunsets over the city.

One evening we invited Ravi for supper and drinks at our apartment. That's all he was invited for. We had not talked or planned anything in advance, though I doubt it could have turned out better if we did.

Ravi is a good looking northern Indian guy with short black hair. He is a year older than me, about a half inch shorter and about the same weight. He is more academic than athletic.

Since this was just a casual dinner with a friend we didn't dress up, we rarely did in those days. I was wearing jeans and a casual shirt, April had a close fitting tee shirt that accentuated her figure and pink shorts over her bra and panties.

Ravi arrived with a bottle of scotch, so we had one drink before dinner then set it aside for later. Over dinner and a bottle of wine we chatted about school and classmates. April had not been in the class but she knew them all well, we had been a close-knit group and socialized regularly.

After supper April volunteered to clear the dishes so Ravi moved to the sofa and I sat across from him in the only other chair in the room. When April joined us she sat on the sofa, and Ravi poured a round of scotch. I turned down the lights and put on some quiet music that wouldn't interfere with conversation. It was a perfect evening of stories, jokes and laughter, memories of good and bad experiences together.

April is a natural flirt, she can't help it, and the more she drinks the more she flirts. Back then she was not a very controlled drinker, if you put a drink in her hand, she drank it. As the evening wore on, Ravi kept the glasses filled. April was matching us drink for drink but she weighed a lot less so she was getting drunk pretty quickly. I noticed that the distance between them on the sofa gradually shrank, and as she got drunker there seemed to be more opportunities for contact. Ravi looked at me questioningly, I just nodded and smiled, that was typical April.

We were talking about the things graduate students have to endure when I kidded Ravi about having to survive all alone here without sex. "Sex! I haven't even been kissed since I left Edmonton."

April said, "well, I can fix that," and slid right up next to him and kissed him. I wasn't concerned as she slid over, and I shouldn't have been surprised at what followed, April was not one for half measures. She turned to face him, wrapped her arms around him, and proceeded to seriously neck with him. This was a "full body" kiss, grinding up against him.

Now I don't drink that much, my head was already buzzing, reducing my inhibitions and impairing my judgement. I was both slightly jealous and for some reason very turned on watching them. When they shifted so that I could see Ravi, he was looking at me with alarm in his eyes. I smiled and gave him thumbs up. I loved her beyond description, and if she was enjoying this, and pleasing my best friend too, I was happy. He relaxed, and shifted his focus to kissing her properly. If it had been anybody else I would probably have interrupted, but for some reason I didn't fell threatened by Ravi kissing her.

When she came up for air, April stayed close to him and the conversation carried on. Ravi's arm rested on the back of the sofa, his hand just behind her head. She seemed to find opportunities to touch and stroke Ravi as we talked. After a while I asked if there was room for me on the couch, and she patted the empty spot on her other side, so I joined them. Ravi started to move his arm away, I grabbed it and put it closer to her, then slid my arm around her a bit lower. Now his arm was resting on her shoulders, and he slid a little closer on the sofa.

I nibbled on her ear, and she turned to me for a long French kiss, I put my hand on her right breast and gently massaged it through her top. Then she turned, nose to nose with Ravi.

"My left breast needs some attention too," she said, and kissed him.

He raised his hand tentatively and touched her left breast as they kissed. She arched her back slightly, pushing her breast into his hand and he grasped it firmly. I ran the tip of my tongue gently from behind her ear, down the back of her neck making her shiver. At least I think I was the cause, they were really getting into it. She was facing him more than me, so I slid my hands up the back of her tee shirt and undid her bra.

There was no hesitation on Ravi's part now. He reached up, and for the first time since our wedding she had another man's hand on her bare breast. She was still necking with him, so I pushed her top up over her breasts, and teased her right nipple with my tongue. That got her attention! She moaned and rotated toward me slightly, so Ravi slid down and took her left nipple in his mouth, sucking on it gently. I was so in love with her that seeing her enjoy herself so much made me both happy and horny.

I lifted my head from her breast and said, "Raise your arms." I took one side of her top and Ravi grabbed the other, and we slid it and the bra off, so that she was naked to the waist. We each took a breast, licking sucking and stroking, while April laid back and enjoyed the attention. My hand slid down to her leg and gently wandered ever closer to her crotch as I sucked. She squirmed and spread her legs, so I stroked up the inside of her thigh, sliding my fingers inside the leg of her shorts, but slid away again, teasing.

April said, "This isn't fair, I'm the only one with my top off."

"So do something about it," I replied.

She turned to Ravi and unbuttoned his shirt, then pulled it off leaving me to remove my own. She glanced at my hairy chest, then ran her hands over his smooth almost hairless chest.

"Mmmm, nice and smooth, and no hair to get stuck in my teeth."

She leaned down and sucked on one of his nipples, then planted a trail of kisses down the center of his stomach. She looked up into his eyes with a wicked grin, then ran her tongue lightly back up, kissing each nipple. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately.

A distracting pressure told me I had better pause for a moment. They didn't seem to need my help anyway. I slid away and said "Play nicely, I'll be right back." Ravi slid his hand down toward her crotch as I dashed to the washroom.

When I was done I peeked into the living room. Now her hand was massaging the bulge in his pants, and his hand was down the front of her shorts. No question where this was going. But did I want it to? I wouldn't be human if the possibility of losing her to Ravi didn't cross my mind. I'd like to say that I was so sure of her love that I knew that wouldn't happen. I guess that was almost true, and horniness made up for any lack of conviction. It was an incredible turn on to watch them, totally engrossed in giving each other pleasure.

I went into the bedroom and pulled down the blankets on the water bed.

When I returned to the living room a few minutes later they had shifted, Ravi was on his back and April was lying on top of him grinding her crotch into him as they kissed. I knelt beside the sofa and slid my hand down the back of her shorts, but April broke off and got up, then stumbled toward the washroom. When she was gone Ravi asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"Ravi, April is the most important person in the world to me, I love her madly. Anything that makes her feel good makes me happy. Just do your best to please her."

"Any limits?" he asked.

"She may lick your cock a little, but she doesn't like to give head, so don't push it."

"Too bad."

"Head for the bedroom, we'll meet you there."

I removed the rest of my clothes while I was waiting for her and walked over to the washroom. She stepped out unsteadily, glanced over my shoulder into the living room at the empty sofa, and looked a little puzzled. I put my arms around her and kissed her.

"Having fun?" I asked.

She smiled and gave a moan of pleasure in response, rubbing up against me as we kissed again. I reached down and slid her shorts and panties down her legs. I ran my tongue down between her breasts, over her navel, to her lovely pubic curls. She stepped backward out of that last bit of clothing, and stumbled a bit as I stood up. I caught her and lifted her in my arms, carrying her into the bedroom. Ravi had removed the rest of his clothes, and was lying on the far side of the bed near the wall. "Oh there you are," she said to him with a smile. "Right here for you my dear," he replied. I placed her on the bed and she rolled over to him. I leaned down over her and she turned toward me, I whispered in her ear, "have fun." She smiled, then turned and put her arms around him, looking him right in the eyes she said, "guests first."

I moved back and sat at the chair at my desk, for the first time in my life I was watching her in bed with somebody else. I was horny, but I was in agony too. My wife of two years was entwined with another man. Her pale white skin in stark contrast to his chocolate brown complexion. My guts clenched as his hand slid down her naked torso to her thick bush. She spread her legs a little. As they kissed I could see his fingers probing, stroking, gently dipping into the entrance of her vagina, spreading her lubrication over her clit and massaging it. She reached down to grasp his cock.

Of course guys can't help comparing equipment. I'm about average, six inches or so, cut, and a bit on the thick side. He was uncut, and looked to be a little longer, but holy shit he was a lot thicker. She was really going to feel that. I hoped he had the patience to introduce her to it slowly.

He laid down a trail of kisses, first to a point between her breasts, where he paused to worship her lovely nipples. Continuing to knead those mounds he continued kissing down the center of her belly, obviously tickling her a little, she squirmed as he passed over her stomach, and raised her knees as he slid down to her honey patch. Judging from the moans and writhing he must have done a good job. She was thrusting at his face with her pelvis as he licked. Finally she reached down and grasped his upper arms and pulled. He slid up between her legs on all fours with a hand on either side of her. He looked at her and asked "Is this what you want?"

"YES! Please, now, I want you."

That was the most she had said in over an hour.

As he hovered over her, he looked over at me again and I nodded. Still he seemed to hesitate. She looked into his eyes, raising her pelvis toward his hovering cock. I stepped over to the bed, she turned her head toward me. I kissed her, and then I moved down beside them reaching between her legs, spreading her lips while massaging her clit with one hand. He jerked slightly as I grasped his penis, gently stroking it; he was as hard as an iron bar. That thing was huge; my hand wasn't large enough to encircle it. I guided him down, until the mushroom head of his penis was between the lips I was holding open, pressing up against her vagina. He pressed gently and she spread her legs wider, I withdrew my hands and returned to my chair. He started making gentle thrusting motions, not really enough to penetrate her, just teasing. I heard her breathe in suddenly as the head entered. He slid deeper into her and she gasped. With a gentle back and forth thrusting motion his cock inched ever deeper into her. She took several deep shaky breaths, grunting as he slid deeper into her vagina, finally emitting a high pitched squeal as he buried all seven very thick inches deep in her vagina. Her eyes were wide, staring right into his, the expression on her face was a mixture of amazement and ecstasy.

My emotions were all over the map. My guts squirmed as I watched my wife opening her most intimate parts to another man, as he plunged that huge brown penis into her, she was allowing him to give her the ultimate pleasure, something that was supposed to be reserved for me. I had never seen her react so violently during our love making. It was tearing me apart to know that he was giving her more pleasure than I ever had. Yet my heart soared as I watched her, listened to her moans, clinging to him as he plunge into her, seeing her push up toward him, impatient for his next thrust.

I forced myself to focus on the whole scene again, like a camera zooming back. He was vigorously thrusting into her. She had her arms around his back and her legs spread wide, thrusting her pelvis in unison with him. At first they kissed, and he tongued her earlobes and neck while stroking her breasts, but soon their breathing became louder, the thrusting more urgent. They were totally focused on the act and my stomach was aching. That was my wife he was fucking, and she was really getting into it! I felt like I was being torn apart, I was jealous that somebody else was making her feel so good. At the same time I was thrilled that she was experiencing so much pleasure, no matter who did it to her. Her moans turned to guttural grunts, I could actually see her stomach and buttocks writhing as she cried out, then Ravi's buttocks clenched tightly and he thrust deep in and held his cock there, thrusting without withdrawing, as if trying to push even deeper into her, spurting his seed deep into my wife.

They cuddled for a long time, gently kissing and stoking each other. Finally her breathing became slow and deep. I considered sliding in with them for the night, I still had a raging hard-on. I had been resisting the urge to stroke my cock, saving myself for sloppy seconds, but she appeared to be pretty soundly asleep.

Ravi gently unwrapped her arms from around him and slid out of bed. Her breathing became deep and regular. Ravi picked up his clothes as he walked to the living room, and began to dress, he said he had to get going, so I saw him to the door.

"Thank you," he said, "maybe I can return the favour some day."

I walked back and looked at her. She was smiling in her sleep. I bent over and kissed her. She stirred but didn't wake. I bent down and licked her left nipple which elicited a moan, but little else. I slid down and gently pressed her legs apart. Her pubic hair was a soggy, matted mess, and a white trail of cum was leaking from her pussy. I leaned down and inhaled. I could smell her usual aroma, and another sharp smell blended with it.

I was still horny as hell, so I lay down next to her and gently pushed her arm so that she rolled onto her side. I slid my cock into her soggy pussy from behind. There was no resistance at all, in fact if it wasn't for the warm wet feeling I wouldn't have known I was in her. I grasped her breast with my upper arm and massaged it. I stroked slowly and gently, gradually moving faster, feeling the pressure building. Finally I spurted into her, delivering some late starters to chase Ravi's seed toward her womb.

As I lay there stroking her hair and running my fingers gently down her back, she returned to sleep, even deeper than before.

In the letdown after my orgasm, I had a thousand thoughts racing around in my head. On one level I was upset. My best friend has fucked my wife right in front of me while I watched. Worse, she had enjoyed it far more that I was comfortable seeing. But I enjoyed watching too, it made me horny as hell. And I got a huge thrill from knowing how much she enjoyed it, seeing her in the throws of ecstasy was painful and wonderful at the same time.

I started wondering how she was going to feel about this when she woke. I dreaded the thought that she might be upset at what had happened. It would be sad to have shame or embarrassment follow something she had obviously enjoyed so much. I called her name, and then shook her, but she just shifted and kept sleeping, she was really out now. I wondered, "would it be best if she didn't remember?"

I got a warm damp wash cloth and gently wiped her down. The wet spot on the bed would be easy to pass off as the result of our own activities. I wasn't upset with her for what she had done, after all, I had been part of it. I hoped that if she remembered she wouldn't be upset with me for allowing it to happen.

She slept late the next day. I was up a couple of hours before her so I tidied the apartment, and washed last night's supper dishes. When I heard her stirring I brought her a coffee in bed and asked how she felt.

"Surprisingly good considering how much I drank last night, but I don't remember coming to bed."

"You went to sleep on the sofa. When Ravi left I carried you in and put you to bed."

She sipped at her coffee for a minute looking content, and then got a puzzled look on her face.

"I don't have anything on, how did that happen?"

"I was afraid you would be uncomfortable sleeping in your clothes, so I undressed you when I put you to bed."

She looked doubtful, but clearly did not remember anything.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I didn't drink as much as you and I stopped drinking when you went to sleep."

She seemed to accept that and kissed me, but the question has come up several times over the years since then.

"By the way, Ravi said thanks for the dinner, and he would love to do it again some time. We'll have to drink less next time so you can remember the entire evening."