All Comments on 'Did It Really Happen?'

by Northern_Writer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, I got to the Ravi

Then I knew where this was going. No need to read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Where have all the GOOD writers gone?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
If she was so drunk she doesn't remember what happened,

How was she able to be so coherent? Or actively participating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I will agree you missed some good points in the story or could have built it a different way to if you did another chapter it would flow smoothly. Maybe you can do another chapter and bring out the overall story better and still keep it somewhat of a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOPE YOU HATERS ARE HAPPY

Down to one-two post a day here.Soon it will be zero and hope that will make the haters here happy.With no letters to read what will you do then??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Strange fetish.

An odd perversion to waste writing talent on. Is this all you got?

I know, "That's what she said."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very interesting I find it hard to believe that she didn't remember anything you should ask her I think she doesn't want to talk about it because he was a little bit better and bigger

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
The reason she continues to question you over the years

is that she does remember something happened, it is just not clear to her what, or who was involved. She certainly had to feel well fucked when she got u p in the am. Woman know their body, she certainly knew something happened down there, and you not providing a reasonable explanation(like you two made love) causes her to question your veracity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Naughty story

When I want to get my wife Debbie really drunk I make her Long Island iced teas. The 1st one is mild then they get stronger after the 3rd or 4th one I can do anything to her and she won't remember the next day. I put this theory to test and had my friend Steve and I both had sex with her. The only thing she was just a little sore in the morning but didn't remember having 2 cocks in her. Can totally relate to your story. My friend Steve told a couple of his friends about Debbie so were going to set up a gang bang with her next week. I should have my own story to submit.

Thanks for your story.

Debbie & Robert Henderson Nevada. (SCA)

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Just some issues...

Just some issues...1st - He says - "I'd like to say that I was so sure of her love" and "April is the most important person in the world to me, I love her madly"...so why did they divorced? 2nd - And why a man so in love with his wife desrespected her so much teating her like a whore? His friend, even being a shitty man, showed more respect than him...3rd - The story explains the "why"...Of course she remembered, and waited for him to come clean...But he never did, so divorce happened naturally...1*

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 7 years ago
Good effort

Pay no attention to the haters. They despise wife sharing stories, no matter how well written.

I thought you should have had them talking a bit about sharing in the days and weeks before the event. Without any hint ahead of time that the husband would be OK with it or that the wife knew he wouldn't go ballistic it was hard to believe that she would do it, even with inhibitions lowered with drink.

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 7 years ago
Good story

Pay no attention to the haters. They despise wife sharing stories no matter how well written. I'm always amazed they read every line so they can rail against the stories.

The sex description was good. I thought you should have had the married couple discuss their attitudes toward sharing some time before it happened. Even with the alcohol, I don't think the wife would go that far unless she knew the husband would be OK with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star

Wow getting a girl drunk and having sex with her......you know that's rape.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Great read

Your wife sharing story was fantastic and well paced, without to much waffle! I would love to read a sequel this Indian stud seemed to have the right attitude to please more than one woman and I hope you remained friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is really a closet fag, he reads everyone of these stories and then botches like the old ugly fat fag he really is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is wife sharing?

Where I come from, sex with a woman too drunk to consent is called RAPE and prosecuted as such.

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Feedback

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my first attempt at a story for Lit. I hope that the feedback will help me to improve my writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Kolejny idotyzm. Co trzeba miec w głowie aby tworzyc takowe fantazje. Mam nadzieje ze pisze to feministka, jesli facet to kolejny masochista bez jąder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthern_Writer@Northern_Writer
I am a published non fiction writer who also dabbles in fiction. While I have always read erotic literature I have only recently turned my hand to writing it. I have finally submitted my first effort.