All Comments on 'Did the Moon Smile?'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
loved this story

not a quick wank story... but made me feel almost as good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A real Romance story

Very likable characters, well except for two, that made this story come alive. I was hoping for the ending to be as it turned out, and I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A great read

You certainly captured the emotions of betrayal, grief and the demise of one who has suddenly been thrust into the situation of being left by the love of your life. Congratulations on a very well constructed,well expressed story that also had very believable charactors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Now *this* is you at your best.

Please continue to write along this vein, with drawn out characters, interesting plot and imaginative dialogue, both inner and between the characters. Sensuous without being crass. One of your better pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very beautiful story of unfolding love

really enjoyed this story...only thing is they should have charged that bastard with rape....and as for her so called friend...well she wants kicking in to touch.......only thing I find irritating is the phrase you use about a women when in the throes of passion say...no...don't make me....stop....utter bull shit...every women I have known says yes...yes....yes...fuck me...fuck me...otherwise a damn good read....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous