All Comments on 'Did This Happen'

by Traveler_au

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hot stuff

I suppose Wagga Wagga is big enough that there could be plenty of women just like her.

I hope you plan to write some more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nonsense

A cuckold is the husband of an adulteress. In this story Mike found himself with his cock in a cage. This didn't make him a cuckold but he licked it! What a contortionist!

I wish that this silly story was not identified as have been written by a Australian but he was from Wagga Wagga! I wish he'd said from Canberra. That might have excused him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold?

He should have fucked her arse before she had the chance to take the cage off his cock! That might have made her eyes water a little bit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Go Back to School

You write like a 6th grader...

You need to go back to school, to learn sentence structure, punctuation, and especially when to use "QUOTATION" marks. Or, find and use an editor.

Your story is just too hard to read as is, with run-on sentences, lack of punctuation, etc.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage

Get an editor.

Learn punctuation.

Learn dialogue.

Learn grammar.

Learn story layout.

Learn plausibility.

Learn to write something halfway believable.

JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
Bad

Just unbelievably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"You write like a 6th grader..."

No, this idiot makes mistakes that should embarrass anyone with at least a 6th grade education. People learn basics such as periods, commas, and quotation marks by then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

there are guys that actually put up with the cage crap and being a cuckold..pathetic

There's a saying "no matter how hot she is, there someone somewhere that's tired of her shit."

A girl does that.. cut the lock off the tie her up when she least expects it and teach the whore a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Proofreader, please!

You really need a proofreader. Grammar and punctuation are bad.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
You have a beautiful Mother and you let a scumbag fuck her pussy, ass, mouth treat like a whore.

What kind of son are you? You should have let him get a blowjob and then use her as his slut. You and Dad can 3 times her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why

why did you do this?

it really...blows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

it is Tuesday. I sort of read your dribble. I stopped reading. It didn't flow. You do not know how to write. I read comments. They were not good. You should give up or learn to write. It is very monotone like this comment. Do you know what contractions are? You should learn. You need to learn grammar. Then you can learn what Fanboys is and how to write compound and complex sentences.

You are now crying at your computer. Too many people tell you that you suck. You are going to jack off to thoughts of your fat mom rubbing her cottage cheese thighs in your face. You smile. You wonder if it is wrong. Is it normal to think of your mom and crave cottage cheese? is it normal to put peanut butter on your balls. Your dog licked it off. You just ate the hot dog that was shoved up your ass.

Traveler_auTraveler_auabout 7 years agoAuthor
Pulitzer Prize

Hey people I am not here to win any prizes, am here having fun, if you didn't like the story due to its grammar or punctuation then don't read it....but for those who enjoyed it I applaud you.

BTW the people depicted in that story are real..the only part that is fantasy is me, Mike who picked up Michaela from the nightclub and had his way with her in his motel room, Justin and her hubby are as described

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 7 years ago
Didn't read it yet

I was curious on the reviews so I read them first before I read it and I have to point out your comment was so stupid I don't have high hopes for your story:

"..if you didn't like the story due to its grammar or punctuation then don't read it...." well how will they know that if they don't read it?

Yeah again, don't have high hopes for your story so lets see how bad this is.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 7 years ago
Yup....

That was bad *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Names names names

There are thousands of names in this world You chose Micheala , her husband Mike and her ONS Mike . I assume English is not your first language so we wont go into the grammar . For me the story was good ( apart from the names ) until she got home and the son demanded sex , sorry that is not fantasy I assume you got bored writing and wanted to end it asap ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If real

Hun I read your story it has some strong points to it. Just hard to fallow with 3 of the 4 characters with similar names. I don't care about punctuation but some ppl r sticklers about it. Like with ever writer u r creating a story. The story started good but the key parts I think you rushed just to get the story finished. This is your 1st draft you can always go back and change more. Make it into multiple parts, like the night club guy is part 1, sons ownership of mom part 2, dad coming home to being cockold for real part 3 . This way you get the story out there but give the true people your writing about the family the time they deserve to explore each others bodies and kinks. Good job and hopefully not your last story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What guy, out of the blue, is excited about his wife locking a cage around his dick and balls with a hollow tube shoved up inside his pee hole? Umm, none I know of! Might be one thing if they had talked about that kind of thing before, but...

The guy ass-rapes her virgin, unlubricated, unstretched ass, slamming in and bottoming out, prolly ripping tissue and blowing capillaries out so her ass will be leaking blood for days, and she magically enjoys it?!

...then the dude takes his crap covered cock out and shoves it back in her pussy... I wont even start on how many issues there are with THAT.

Then he fists BOTH HOLES and she gets off on it?!?

Remember this is the woman who has only had one average size cock in her pussy, EVER, and she can not only handle it physically and enjoy it, she seems basically prepared and adjusted for it mentally??!

...and her son wants to do all the same things he saw done to her?? Hell, besides the fact that he'd be messed up enough to want to fist his own mother (why would ANY guy want to fist and stretch out the pussy that he would want tight on his cock? Wtf??) but Im surprised he wants to fuck her at all after seeing that shit!

A for effort! D for content :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey people I am not here to win any prizes, am here having fun,

You have fun portraying yourself as an illiterate?

If you don’t care about the comments, why do you have them enabled? None of them are are about YOU. They’re about your writing...

YOU may be a wonderful person; your current writing is hideous...

steve437steve437over 3 years ago
wow - lucky son of yours!

I'd love to hear more about Michaela and Justin!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Only truly mentally degenerate idiots would believe that any cock cage could withstand a bolt cutter or a power grinder!

And only real idiots would think that a 56 year old would accept that shit from his 56 year old wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ever heard of punctuation, grammar and/or syntax? Do better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous