All Comments on 'Didn't Measure Up'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would have given it a five

Except there were no blind amputees or dwarfs. So, your usual one.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Most disturbing man

I just could not buy into any man touching a festered women such as his whore wife. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around. With a mind set like that you would never be invited to our Pub for a pint with the boys. Men with that type of mind set are dangerous to real men and the honor

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
He had . . .

. . . an 8 inch cock, 5 inches around, and can go four times a night, and Clarissa didn't think he 'measured up'? Sorry, but that's laughable: women know what they have in their husbands. Had this story been written about a man with an average-sized cock, still one that he knew how to use (at least on Suzy), it might have made a bit more sense. But as soon as I read that part, it went way downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THEKEITH

I DO NOT CRITICIZE A WRITER'S EFFORT, BUT STORY THEMES ARE MY TARGET. I THOUGHT THIS HAD POTENTIAL; IT WAS TOO LATE THAT I NOTICED THE AUTHOR'S NAME AT THE END. A WASTED EFFORT, AND I WOULD NOT HAVE OPENED THE STORY IF I TOOK NOTE OF THE AUTHOR FIRST.

HIS TAKE ON THESE STORIES IS JUST SO MUCH HORSES%@$.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
-1

you write the biggest bunch of crap I have ever read on here, this is the second story of yours I have read and it will be the last..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

so she got a happy ending afterall.

don't make a new "story" again cuck.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
I had a good impression ot the author

But this mess has no joy, no fun or tension in it. Complete pile of details...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is so bad

How did you ever think up this wacked story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What can you say? If it works for them, why not?

But the story was pretty silly. A story that is untrue is fiction. This story was unreal, that's science fiction. We can't say such people and behavior is impossible. But its so unlikely that the story becomes a cartoon, with stick figures and absurd choices and behavior.

Just a waste of time and electrons. Hope it was meaningful for you.

mordbrandmordbrandover 6 years ago
Time travel

She seems to have this power or your dates are all fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another stunning effort

well, stunningly stupid. Wives in most loving wife stories are unrealistically stupid but TheKeith's women take stupidity to new levels. Our wife in the story has been getting fucked by her husband's 8" massive cock for years but when she measure it after sex, finds it is only 3" long in its flaccid state. For her to accept that is also his erect size means that in the entire time they have been married or even together, she has never seen his penis in its erect state. That would be like me looking at a three story building and an 8 story building and thinking they were the same size.

And hubby isn't much better. He has an 8" penis but because his wife left him for a bigger penis and the townfolk are teasing him about it, he is devasted that he does have a small penis.

No wonder they get back together. Between the two of them, they have one full wit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Really?

She burned him badly, so he divorced her. Got that. Then, WTF? He has money and a successful business, good enough to do what he wants... and takes her back? Is this guy THAT ugly? Or is he so terribly socially inept that he can’t get a woman’s interest?

It just doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weirdass shit.

Sounds like the fantasy of a 12 year old.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Nice.

Short and sweet. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hahaha hahaha

What a terrible story. I don't like putting writers down because at least they make the effort to write and submit....But this is a really badly written story with no chance of being in the realm of reality! First off...what size town did they live in? It couldn't be much bigger than a few hundred. Burning in the grass and writing on her car...Get into the real world! In a town or city of any size the people wouldn't give a shit what she did. Most don't even know their neighbours! And a dick that measures 3" soft is very and I mean very unlikely to ever reach 8" hard. It is not a balloon! The rest of the story just keeps on getting on and on and on......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so pathetic stupid nonsense wimp. 1* for this crap

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid nonsense and pathetic story like this trash story.

In fact it seems the writer has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story is complete trash and waste of time. It made me waste 5 minutes of my time.

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great writing, but again...... The bad person (cheater) seems to make out okay in the end with no mention of the man suffers and goes though over the longer term...... Kinda disappointing that both sides aren't shared equally.... I still gave 5 stars even tho I wasn't totally happy with the story. You write a story very well (Proper grammar?).

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Sucked less

than the two other stories of his I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

TheKeith is just another fucking cuck

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
TheKeith, Really No Shame In Quitting

Perseverance is praised and the old saying "try and try again" is passed around enthusiastically. But really dude, don't pay attention. Quit! The good you can do in the world is not through your writing, but the lack of it. Imagine all the good you can do in not wasting people's time by taking all your stories down from this site. The saying "less is more" has never been truer.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

I would like to have a shot of whatever you're drinking when you write this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole?

He's divorced her. Under trying circumstances to say the least. He KNOWS she is a whore. He KNOWS she has/had diseases. He was forced to leave town because everybody knew she was a whore. And you want us to believe he would have anything to do with her??? That has to be the worst idea in the history of bad ideas.

Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epiloge

"I say you play along with her Suz, she's obviously at such a low point that this lie somehow makes her feel better about herself, though god only knows why," said Ken

"It is sad, disturbing really," said Suzy, "And you are such a kindhearted man to suggest letting her live her fantasy out especially after what she did to you. The problem is I got our wedding invitations from the printers early and already dropped them in the mail."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well damn...

...that was depressing.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Holy fucking shit Batman

He was crazy as hell for messing with that syphilitic whore again

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

Sorry but any man with a backbone wouldve not taken the exwife back especially after what she did to him but who knows maybe the author likes to be a cuck

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story. This was just too stupid about half way down the first page.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

LOL.. was the wife like 11 year old ?

It didn't occur to me that I'd just measured him after we'd had sex, and that this was his soft, relaxed state, while he was asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most worthless stories here. Pure crap.

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

Hey! I thought it was a good story. A little different than the usual. A good different. That is one lucky ex-wife/slut. She came full circle back to the best she knew. Hey! I'm happy for them both.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good until the letter to Suzie. Ex-wife must be low IQ if she measures while soft. LOL. I would never take her back, might manage her money though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Measuring his size after having ejaculated? Huh? It is true that most authors on this site don't realize the averages and statical distributions for penis size. An 8 inch cock that is 5 inches in circumference is equivalent to about 1.8 or so average penises in volume. Doubt an extra inch or two (probably even then not as thick) will do much when compared to a husband who knows her body and how to get her aroused and what are her preferences and erogenous zones. Dumb.

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

He ACTUALLY touched that whore's cunt? WTF? 3 stars for a stupid man. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Once he's seen those videos and photos they are never going to get out of Ken's mind. How could he ever work up to touching her filthy diseased ass again? He sounds like he had everything going for him, why would he tie himself to a corporate whore?

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[22.08.23]

Well crafted, like the twist ending!

11/10!!!!!

KiwihunterKiwihunter15 days ago

I just about piss myself laughing at the male authors and commentors on this site who write from a female perspective that has absolutely no similarity to the real world . Penis size seems to be an obsession with these guys. They all seem to be really angry that the rest of the population doesn't give a shit about whether someone is promiscuous or not. As much as they wish the world will take retribution on women who enjoy a varied sexual experience, this doesn't happen because no one gives a shit.

Come on guys just admit you got cucked and move on with your life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous