Difference between Boys and Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment when Butch pressed Meredith's hand onto the bulge that wound down towards the hem of his khaki shorts was priceless to the grizzled veteran. First her shock at where her hand was being taken, and then the way her eyes bulged open wide when he pushed her hand onto his manhood through the shorts - making him happy he wasn't wearing underwear - and ran it up and down the length of his semi-turgid organ.

"Something wrong?" Butch asked with a grin as the flustered girl timidly rubbed his cock through the fabric, and after Meredith took a deep breath and shook her head no briskly he put his hands on her shoulders and exerted a little pressure downward as he said, "That's good."

The girl sank to her knees on the forest floor, her eyes level with her neighbor's shorts as Butch stood there with his hands on his hips waiting for the girl to undo the button that held the shorts up. It took Meredith a minute but she eventually got the button free and tugged the shorts downward, exposing first the light brown tuft of hair and then the older man's penis.

Meredith flinched a little as she drew the shorts down, exposing a light brown penis that took forever to reveal, the vein riddled shaft swelling at the glans and the crinkled foreskin nearly covering the tip. She helped the ex-Marine step out of the shorts, her eyes never leaving the ominous looking member that swayed as he moved, and then she took the base of the shaft in her right hand and lifted it upwards where her left hand grabbed the cock just above the other hand, gently moving her hands to ease the shroud back and exposing the knob.

The sound of the sharp intake of breath came from the older man as the girl ran her tongue up and down the opening of his tool, and a second gasp came when he watched Meredith open her mouth and take the bulb in while the cock surged in her hands. Up and down the girl's lips went and as it stiffened her fists began to pump and churn the stiffening shaft, and when Mr. Oliver was fully engorged Meredith took her left hand off so her mouth could move up and down further.

"Yeah!" Butch sighed as he ran his hand through her dark brown hair along the side of her head, and when she looked up he exclaimed, "That's it honey. Keep looking up at me like that while you suck my cock. That's it. Go down on me further."

Meredith looked up at her neighbor with her big brown eyes wide, the slurping sounds she made loud in the quiet woods as she struggled to get more than halfway down the long weapon, making slight choking noises when the tip grazed the back of her throat.

"When I cum don't you dare spit it out like you did with Prince Valiant," Butch ordered as the teen pulled her lips back off him, and after pulling the lengthy prong upwards ducked down and lapped at his hairy scrotum a bit before returning to the task at hand

"Oh, you're a nasty girl aren't you?" Mr. Oliver chuckled as he realized there was no way he would be able to last as long as he wanted, so instead bent his knees a bit and took the girl's head in his hands, and in response Meredith's mouth began moving faster and harder until the veteran made a loud guttural groan.

Mr. Oliver erupted, sending jets of his seed into the girl's mouth, and although the teen gagged a bit she kept sucking under the gentle guidance of the man's hands, and she didn't stop until the cock went limp and Butch pulled himself out of her mouth.

Butch helped the flush faced girl to her feet, semen trickling out of the corners of her mouth, and when he told her to open wide she did. He smiled at seeing much of what had to be a prodigious load still in her mouth, and then said, "Now swallow it. Go ahead."

Meredith made a face but closed her mouth, and when she opened it up most of the semen was gone. Butch nodded and leaned her back against the tree while telling her what a good girl she was before slipping his hand under the waistband of her shorts.

"No - please," Meredith asked but the man's hand had already worked under the shorts and the elastic of her panties.

"Rule of mine. When I cum the girl does too," Mr. Oliver snorted before grinning and adding, "Oh honey, you're so wet. Feels like you've got a big bush down here too. I like that."

It was over in about a minute as Butch slipped his index finger into what felt like a vise ad played her clit like an artist. Meredith squirmed at first but was soon practically climbing backwards up the tree, clutching her neighbor around the neck and burrowing her face into his neck until she was squealing as she came.

Butch pulled his hand out as the girl caught her breath while the tree held her up, and the older man brought the pungent finger to his mouth and sucked on it.

"You cum good," he told the teen who looked embarrassed as she tried to get herself together, and Butch held her back briefly when she tried to get past him. "Don't forget your knees."

Meredith looked down and brushed the dirt and leaves off before hurrying out of the woods, leaving Butch to pull his shorts back on as he shook his head.

"Don't know why you're embarrassed," he told no one as he looked towards the neighbor's house while heading to his own. "You're an amazing cocksucker for your age. Any age."

***

The phone had rung while Butch was in the shower, but he had ignored it because at 11 at night it had to be a wrong number. However, when it rang again after he had gotten out of the shower and was drying off, he went out to the living room to answer it, ready to curse the asshole out.

"Speak up. I can't hear you," Butch barked when he couldn't make out the faint feminine voice.

"Mr. Oliver?" came the voice only slightly louder. "This is Meredith. From next door? I can't talk loud because Mother is downstairs watching the news."

"What's up?"

"Um - I just wanted to tell you that I wasn't mad earlier today," the teen confided. "I was just embarrassed because I figured you must have thought I'm a pig."

"Hardly. I don't judge people like that, especially someone that made me feel that good," Butch chortled. "I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I could tell that your hippie friend from Dartmouth wasn't the first guy you gave head to."

"No," Meredith whispered. "I give head to a lot of guys. You kinda have to if you aren't real pretty and don't have big boobs and want to go out with boys."

"I'll testify that practice makes perfect," Butch snickered as he drip dried onto the rug.

"I'm still a virgin."

"That so?" Butch replied, resisting the urge to laugh out loud because anybody who could suck cock like that had to be putting out too."

"Yeah. Promised my mother."

"That's very noble of you," Butch answered. "Rare these days too."

"I know."

"Well, you didn't have to explain but it was nice to hear your voice. I don't want your Mom to catch you talking to me like this."

"She turned off the TV and is in the bathroom. She'll be in bed soon."

"Oh."

"Another reason I called was to say that - you know - if you ever wanted me to - you know - do that to you again, I would," Meredith babbled. "I can do better than that."

"You can?" Mr. Oliver responded, almost ready to tell the kid that she gave better head than just about anybody he had experienced, no faint praise considering the dozens and dozens of lips that had done the dirty deed to him over the years.

"Yes. It was kind of awkward back there in the woods. Plus I was scared because I had never done that to anybody as old as you, and I've known you all my life."

"True," Butch said.

"Plus, it took me a while to get used to you because you're - you know - so big. Never even saw one as long as yours, but I got better. Didn't I Mr. Oliver?"

"You did more than fine."

"So if you give me another chance..."

"I'd be glad to. Just let me know when you're in the mood," Butch responded.

"I know it takes guys a while to -you know - recover," Meredith suggested, but got a laugh in return.

"Honey, if you didn't run off like you did we might still be back there," Butch chuckled. "I have an ex-wife as proof that I'm almost impossible to wear out, so..."

"Now?" Meredith asked hopefully, ignoring the chuckle. "I can sneak over if you want."

"The door isn't locked," Butch countered, and after the girl hung up he finished drying himself, just in time to hear a light tapping at the back door before it swung open.

***

"Nice jammies," Butch commented as Meredith timidly entered the kitchen, the dark blue pajamas with white stars hanging loosely on the skinny girl. "I take it you didn't get caught."

"Don't think so," the teen said as she walked into the living room behind her neighbor.

"I was in the shower the first time you called, if that was you too," Butch mentioned, and after the girl nodded Butch set the damp towel on the back of a chair, leaving him as naked as the day he was born, and the older man was pleased when Meredith didn't look away.

"I think Mother would give anything to be here right now," she noted.

"That's tough to believe," Mr. Oliver replied.

"She's always checking you out when you're working in your yard, especially on hot days when you aren't wearing a shirt," she said. "Mother's been acting odd ever since Father left."

"Left?" Butch said. "I know I hadn't seen him lately but figured it was because I'm not around half the time."

"Yeah. He was having an affair and she caught him, so I think she's shopping for a new man," Meredith explained as she looked at her neighbor. "You're about Father's age but you don't look it. Mother said that once when she was checking you out. She went, oh look at Sgt. Oliver. He's so muscular. She always calls you Sgt. What should I call you?"

"Butch is fine. I appreciate the compliment but I would rather have heard that it was you looking at me like that - unless you were of course," he said with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe I did."

"Good. Makes me feel less guilty about me checking you out lately," Butch said.

"You do?" Meredith asked with a shocked expression.

"Of course," Mr. Oliver replied, and although it was a bit of a fib it seemed to delight his guest. "Why don't we go into the bedroom? I like the pajamas but I'd like them better off so I can get a good look at you too."

"I'll go but I can't - you know? I meant that before."

"I understand," Butch said as he brought his ripped arm around the teen's shoulders and escorted her down the hall and into the bedroom where he sat on the foot of the bed.

***

With considerable trepidation Meredith entered the bedroom behind her host, whose broad back and shoulders dwarfed his tight buttocks below, and when he sat on the edge of the bed she stayed a good distance away.

"I'm not going to bite you - not yet anyway. I just want to get a good look at you, so why don't you take those pajamas off?"

"I thought I was just going to..."

"You will, but I would like to see you."

Reluctantly Meredith unbuttoned the top and eventually peeled it off, exposing her bra underneath. When Mr. Oliver questioned why she wore a bra to bed she simply shrugged, but Butch insisted it come off.

"Nothing to be ashamed of," Butch explained. "I already got a feel this afternoon, remember? I know the bra's padded but I don't care. I was married for 20 years to a woman who didn't have much on top either."

Meredith made a face but under the steely glare of the older man she eventually reached back and undid the harness before shrugging it off her shoulders, and while Butch was a bit shocked at how small her breasts actually were he gave no sign of it.

"There. They're cute," the man commented, and referring to the rose hued caps added, "Nice nipples."

Meredith shrugged again and lowered her pajama bottoms, stepping out of them to reveal a lush and wide triangle of rich brown hair that filled her delta, something that Butch made no effort to hide his enthusiasm over.

"Beautiful, and I now from experience how soft your bush is. Soft to the touch and that means soft to my cheeks too," he noted, and before the girl could protest he saaid, I know you said your a virgin..."

"I am."

"Don't tell me you've never let a tongue or two into the jungle," Mr. Oliver suggested, drawing an embarrassed grin from the girl, and the girl's face blushed when he offered, "Maybe not just guys either."

"I love your shyness," the veteran told her. "You trim down there?"

"Last summer when I would go swimming I would shave around here because the bathing suit didn't cover it," the teen explained as she pointed to the area on the insides of her inner thighs where the hair spilled over and was not as dense as elsewhere. "Lucky me."

"For somebody who looks as cute as you do, you sure are rough on yourself, and for no reason," Butch noted. "I've seen plenty of women of all ages too so if I tell you you're sexy believe me."

"See?" Mr. Oliver concluded as he rose, and Meredith couldn't miss the way his now erect penis was pointing at her as he stood, the bulging veins evidence of how hard he was. "You did that, so come over and give me a hug."

Meredith took the steps needed to face her neighbor, and when his muscular arms enveloped her she sort of melted into his arms, the passion of his kiss making the teen shiver almost as much as the feel of his throbbing manhood pressing into her soft belly.

"I used to be scared of you because you always looked mean," Meredith said when their lips parted. "That and because there always used to be yelling coming from here when you were home. Father used to say that it sounded like Mrs. Oliver was getting beaten and he should come over and do something about it, but Mother would laugh at that and 'That's not the sounds of a woman getting hit Roy, trust me, but if you're feeling brave go over and find out. He'd squash you like a bug."

"Never raised a hand to a woman in my life. Mary was a screamer but not from what your old man thought," Butch said. "A man though? Good thing he stayed at home because I wouldn't have liked getting interrupted."

The teen giggled at that and then told him that she thought by that point her mother wouldn't have minded seeing her husband put in his place.

"That was obvious when she didn't put up a fight when Father left her."

"Oh well. Now where were we?"

Butch sat back down on the bed and parted his legs, leaning back on his hands as Meredith knelt of the rug between his thighs with her hands on the man's thighs and her eyes on the prize which was standing up proudly. As she had done earlier, the girl leaned forward and licked the moist tip of the man's weapon, this tip also running her tongue around the edge of the crinkled foreskin.

"That feels so good, do it like that for a while with no hands. You said that you've done this to a lot of fellas if they took you out," he inquired. "How many?"

"Some. None of them guys I didn't like."

"Too many to count? Thousands?" he kidded and then apologized. "Not judging, me of all people. Just curious because I think its hot because how I always thought you were so innocent and all."

"Nineteen," Meredith said as she licked the hooded crown like it was an ice cream cone, watching for his reaction.

"Lucky guys. Am I number 19 or 20?" he wondered aloud.

"Oops. 20 now," Meredith said before leaning down and putting her lips on the tip of the older man's cock and sliding them down, taking the foreskin down with them before sucking on the glans a bit. "You're the oldest and the biggest. Yours is the only one I spent a whole day thinking and fantasizing about, probably because you're different."

"I've heard that before," Butch chortled.

"I mean," Meredith explained in between letting her tongue treat the head of the man's like it was a punching bag, "most guys, they sort of made me ask them out but once we would be alone and they wanted head they acted like puppies begging for it. You're different. You sort of just told me what was going to happen."

"You like that?"

"As long as you don't hurt me and respect my wishes about you know what," Meredith related, and when Mr. Oliver nodded she continued. "Guess I kind of like being with guy who takes charge. I must trust you, plus I like the way when I told you how many guys I've given head to you didn't smirk or even blink."

"Like I said, I don't judge like that, and I respect the fact you're going to stay a virgin," Butch said as the girl's moist lips went halfway down his pulsating organ. "I get a kick out of you knowing how many too, unless you were just throwing out a number."

"Nope. 20. Only four were uncircumcised like you. One guy was Japanese and another guy was Native American," Meredith told him, hesitating a bit before adding, and another guy was black. At least his father was."

"You act like you're waiting for a reaction from me," Mr. Oliver said when he saw her expression. "I was a Marine for 20 years and fought with every race an religion under the sun. Everybody's the same to me unless they do me wrong."

"Me talking about this stuff turns you on, doesn't it?" she challenged with a grin.

"Does it show/"

"Your cock is drooling," the teen noted before going back down on it.

"That's it for the talk. Now get back to sucking that cock," Butch said in a menacing tone that was an act, and as he grabbed her scalp and helped move her head up and down he growled with pleasure.

***

The sun was just beginning to rise, peeking through the blinds in Butch Oliver's bedroom, but the homeowner couldn't see it since his face was buried in the lush pubes of Meredith and his tongue was expertly toying with her most sensitive areas as he grunted like a feral animal.

The young lady probably wasn't aware of sunrise either since she was writhing in what few sheets were left on the mattress, bridging herself up with the back of her head as her orgasm roared through her body. She was still shuddering after the orgasm finally ended, and she had to pry the older man up out of her crotch to get her to stop because as she would say when she caught her breath, "No more. Can't take it."

Only then did Butch Oliver get up and hover over the girl, his raw and spent cock dragging over her tummy as he looked down on his neighbor and grinned the grin of a man who felt like Meredith's age, although later when his body began to ache that feeling would change. Leaning over the teen with his arms suspending him above her, the girl reached up and squeezed his biceps before moving her right hand up to the veteran's wet cheek.

"I'm shedding," she giggled after she plucked the stray pubic hair of his face and examined it.

"Plenty more where that came from," Mr. Oliver noted, getting a scrunched facial expression before the girl noticed that day was breaking out in the real world.

"Oh no!" Meredith gasped as she scrambled out from under her host, running around to find her pajamas. "If Mother is awake I'm gonna catch it."

"Take a shower if you want," Butch offered as the girl reeked from a combination of their sweat and the massage oil he had used on her. "Or at least throw some water on your face."

"Oh geez" Meredith groaned when she glanced at herself in the mirror and saw the dried semen stains on her chin and the corners of her mouth. "You cum too much."

"Swallow faster next time," Butch suggested as the girl did a quick clean up before throwing the pajamas on a body that had more than a few scars of battle, her knees raw and love marks on her collarbone and elsewhere. "If there is a next time."

"If? What do you mean?"

"I didn't want to assume anything."

"Assume away. This is the first time in my life I've really felt like a woman. You made me cum so hard and so often!"

"Same here," Butch acknowledged, the five ejaculations she had coaxed out of him more like the way he was decades ago. "Anytime you're free sneak on over."