Difference between Boys and Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't tomorrow - I mean later today," Meredith corrected. "Mother and I are going to her sister's for dinner, but maybe tomorrow?"

"Hope so. I have to drive to Des Moines the day after that so I'll be gone for a week after that."

"Darn it, but you could probably use the rest," she suggested, and then laughed when he made a face.

"So if you get free tomorrow, give me a call or just climb in the window," Butch suggested as they went to the back door and kissed good bye.

"Um - I wasn't sure about mentioning this because I didn't want you to get the wrong idea, but if you get tried of just having me suck your cock..."

"You're going to let me into your Magic Kingdom?" Butch said hopefully, but she shook her head no briskly.

"No, bu here is - I mean I don't know how you feel about this because some people think it's gross," Meredith mumbled. "And I've only done it a couple of times myself, and those guys weren't built anything like you..."

"Out with it," Butch said.

"You know. what I mean."

"Say it. I want to hear it from you, and there you go blushing again," he laughed. "Tell me what you're thinking about."

"If you wanted to, maybe next time we could - I mean you could," she murmured before leaning over and whispering the rest in his ear.

"You naughty girl," Butch exclaimed in mock horror, making Meredith turn even more crimson. "I never heard it referred to like that though. You said you want me to put my thing in your bottom?"

Meredith shrugged her shoulders and said something unintelligible.

"How about putting it this way - say you want me to have you anally."

"Yeah, if you wanted to that is."

"Only if you say that. Say you want me to take you anally," Butch insisted. "Either that or just say you want me to fuck you in the ass."

"I want you to take me anally," the girl said, choosing the less cringe worthy phrase.

"That's better," Butch said as he hugged the girl, reaching down and squeezing the plump little butt cheeks that he had only fantasized about thus far.

"Now try not to get caught sneaking in."

"Okay. Good night, or good morning," Meredith chirped before running through his yard and to her back door in her pajamas, leaving the grizzled veteran to admire the view as she ducked into her house, and as he did he wondered whether he was getting soft as he aged because he found himself actually caring about the girl.

***