Difference of One Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yeah." She stammered. After a few seconds I felt her relax into my embrace and nuzzle her head against my chest, tired and fairly drunk I leaned back against the wall.

--

I awoke alone, carefully tucked into bed and stripped to my underwear for possibly the first time since I was seven, it was disorientating to say the least. But I adapted and with one hand glued permanently to my head, as if that would somehow lessen the hangover, I staggered my way downstairs. I made it as far as the kitchen table before I collapsed into a chair and let my head rest on the table cloth for a minute.

Clunk. A glass of orange juice and two aspirin dropped from the sky and onto the table in front of me, I tilted my head and did my best to focus my eyes on the person in front of me. Amazingly it was Lily, in her usual sleeping outfit to my delight, who gave me a wide smile when our eyes met. "...Time is it?" I murmured nervously.

"8. I've made you breakfast, it'll be ready in a sec ok? I wanted to have finished before you got up but I didn't expect you to be up so early." I felt guilty for making her look after me last night and this morning, not to mention I had no idea how to broach the subject of what happened last night, I hadn't meant to do it. That didn't mean I hadn't wanted to, it was just...

"It's ok." She said suddenly. "About last night, I know you were drunker than I've ever seen you and didn't mean a word you said but... even just knowing how hard you were trying to cheer me up made me feel better."

I almost laughed from the absurdity of it all. I'd practically thrown myself at her, god knows what I would have done if I hadn't been too drunk to function, yet she still couldn't seem to grasp my attraction to her. Enough was enough.

I stood, downed my aspirin and orange juice in one fierce gulp, slammed the glass down on the table and walked over to Lily, pulling her into a tight embrace before she could react. "Idiot." I said laughing. "I meant everything I said and right now, in my eyes, not only are you the most beautiful girl in the world, but just the right size as well. I promise."

She stiffened for a few seconds before she wrapped her arms around my waist, relaxing into my embrace again. "I must be a complete idiot." She said looking up into my eyes, that same adorable look on her face. "But I believe you."

I looked down into her eyes and knew that this moment was the turning point, up until now we were still just a younger brother comforting his older sister, what I did next had the potential to change everything. That was the last thing on my mind however when I leaned down and gently placed a kiss on her lips.

My hands slowly slid over her hips and across the supple flesh of her buttocks as I prolonged the kiss, our faces pressed lovingly together as she began to kiss back. My hands traced soft circles across the uncovered flesh of her inner thighs, occasionally slipping up under her shorts to nip at her pussy flesh, before sliding backwards over her buttocks for a while. Savouring the feeling of her body against mine as I began to slip my tongue forward, running it carefully across her lips.

"Jack..." Lily whispered into my mouth, I could hear how scared she was. I'd probably been thinking about this for a lot longer than she had, that was why I needed to hold myself back. Before I went too far.

I pulled away and started gathering up the breakfast she had lovingly made for me. "Jack..." She whispered again, but I just gently shushed her and turned back to face her, my breakfast in my hands.

"Don't say anything Lily. I'll be upstairs, if I don't see you again today then by tomorrow it'll be as if nothing happened just now. If I do, then... who knows?" I shrugged and made my way upstairs past a flabbergasted Lily, kissing her lightly on the cheek as I walked by.

I collapsed on my bed and sighed, it was clear that it wouldn't have taken much pushing to get Lily to consent but... somehow I knew that wouldn't feel right. Forcing her wasn't something I was willing to do, my dick wasn't in complete control of my body yet. I forced myself to eat and dragged myself into the shower, then I got dressed and made myself presentable. I took one last look at myself in the bathroom mirror, hair scruffy as usual, face as cleanly shaven as I could be bothered to make it, no better or worse than normal. Finally running out of things to do I returned to my room and waited.

Time passed no matter how hard I wished it wouldn't, the wall clock in front of me became my worst enemy as it slowly ticked away the day. Minutes passed, then hours, and finally the final hour of the day began to slowly trickle away. At eleven fifty nine I found myself holding my breath as the last minute of the day passed away, until finally the hands on the clock reached twelve. That was Lily's answer.

I leaned back against the wall separating our rooms and let out a long sigh. I couldn't hear any movement from her side, meaning she was either downstairs or more likely asleep, I pressed the back of my head harder against the wall and wished it was the only barrier that existed between us.

I sighed again. "Goodnight Sis. I love you."

Time passed. Yesterday became last week, which in turn became last month. Slowly we began to shift back into our brother sister routine, I went out drinking with the guys more and more. Despite Danny's best attempts I never picked up any girls while we were out, they could probably tell I wasn't really trying, so I remained single for the coming weeks. I was grateful when Sam stopped making sister jokes after a while, they'd been grating on my nerves, although he still talked about his sister more, even brought her along a couple of times. Good looking girl, cute and blonde without being a bimbo, she went to the same university as Lily so often I would end up talking about her. I enjoyed talking about Lily.

Nothing happened until one night a few weeks afterwards. At the time I would have never guessed what had happened that afternoon before Lily came home from Uni.

--

I glanced around and tried to get my bearings as I emerged from my car, receiving the wonderful mixture of male jealously and female attention that I always got when I parked. I had bigger priorities however, I'd been to the university a couple of times before but April's classes were usually on the other side of campus so I was in unfamiliar territory. Luckily I knew what Lily looked like, thank the wonders of social networking for that, so all I had to do was keep wandering around until I found her. I blended in pretty well so no one seemed to question my presence, allowing me to wander through the buildings at my own leisure.

I spent about an hour walking through the university, warding off slutty eighteen year olds (both male and female) as I did. Finally I caught sight of her in one of the corridors and after excusing myself from the company of the scantily clad redhead who'd been telling me in great detail about her English major, something I never would have done before April moved in with me, I approached her.

"Hey. Lily." I called out to her, much to her apparent surprise. She was pretty to say the least and I could see why Jack was so love sick over her. "You don't know me but I'm one of Jack's drinking buddies; Sam. Nice to meet you." I offered her a handshake and smiled as best I could.

"Um yeah." She replied cautiously. I could tell she wasn't sure what to make of me, if I wanted this to work I'd have to do my best to make a good impression. "Did you need anything?" She asked.

I glanced around us, we were in an open hallway surrounded by other students, an excellent place for a break up in my experience but not so good for discussing incest. "Can we talk somewhere more... private?"

I could see her hesitance. Crap I sounded like a creep. "Like a coffee shop or something? It's about Jack." That sounded better, as long as it was at least somewhere more private that was fine, I sounded less like a rapist already.

I could see visible relief on her face when I suggest the coffee shop, I know I'd sounded kinda bad but did I really look that suspicious?

"Sure." She replied.

I began to lead her to the Starbucks a few blocks away, talking all the while, testing her reactions mostly. "Your brother's a good guy, reliable friend you know? Don't see enough guys like him these days. Can't hold his beer for shit though."

This elicited a slight giggle from Lily, followed by a smile. "You don't know the half of it. One time he..." Without much coaxing I started her talking about Jack, after a few minutes I could tell already how much she cared about her brother. There was plenty sibling love there, for sure, but anything more?

"He's got himself a good girlfriend these days too. Real babe."

Her reaction couldn't have been more telling. Her head snapped to face me, raw jealousy showing plain as day on her face, my hunch had been dead on the mark. They were just like April and I, someone just needed to push them in the right direction.

"Only kidding." I said grinning. "Idiot got rejected a while back and hasn't been interested in dating since. That's a nice face you're pulling though."

She blushed and looked away from me, a whole spectrum of emotions cycling through on her face, she hunched over slightly and started to walk a little ahead of me probably more openly embarrassed than she realised. This might be easier than I expected.

We made our way into Starbucks, sat down and ordered our drinks. I kept Lily distracted with mindless small talk until the waitress brought them over, giving me extra time to plan what I was about to say. Once we had our drinks and I was certain we weren't going to be approached by anyone else it was time to move on to the main subject.

"So... Jack's in love with you."

Unfortunately all that extra planning time hadn't really paid off because when you get right down to it I am apparently an idiot. Lily's reaction quickly confirmed this fact, I've never seen a mouthful of chocolate latte fly so far. The waitress gave us a dirty look and started to clean up the mess, I let Lily recover until the waitress left.

"As I was saying-"

"No. Stop. How do you...?"

Alright no denial, that was a good start. "I figured it out. What I don't get is that I think, only think mind, that you rejected him a couple of weeks back but I don't understand why."

She looked at me blankly. "You don't understand? You don't. He's-" she broke off, rubbing her temples in open frustration. Looking around before leaning towards me. "He's my brother!" She whispered angrily.

"So? That doesn't change your obvious feelings for each other."

"Each other? You think I'm in love with Jack?"

I laughed. "Are you seriously gonna deny it? It's criminally obvious."

"No it's not." She replied heatedly.

"So you're not denying you're in love with him then? Just that it's obvious?"

"That's not what I meant!" She replied blushing.

"So you're saying you have no romantic feelings for Jack whatsoever?" I asked leaning back in my chair and eying her with scrutiny.

She flinched under my gaze and refused to meet my eyes. "Yes. Exactly." She said looking down into her latte.

"Then let's do a little test." I said leaning towards her.

"What kind of te-" I cut her off by leaning forward and kissing her, less than a second from when our lips made contact a loud smacking sound rang through the café as she slapped me. Breaking the kiss, and very nearly my jaw, for a few moments she glared at me angrily, seemingly unsure whether to stay or storm out.

"Why are you still here?" I asked, rubbing my now bright red cheek. "Go kiss the guy you were thinking about when you slapped me."

She glared at me even more fiercely, flinched several times as her body and mind disagreed on whether she was leaving, showed a confused expression, then a pained expression, then a conflicted expression, before finally grabbing her plastic coffee cup and running out.

I leaned back relaxed in my chair and sipped my coffee, grinning at the baffled patrons who were now openly staring at me. I'd done the best I could to help Jack and now it was all up to two of them, all I had left to do was wait. Well and try and find a way to make sure April never found out what I just did.

--

I flinched and lost my place in my book at the sound of the door slamming heavily and a jacket meeting a coat rack at high speed, followed by stomping footsteps. Lily stormed into the room and glared at me. "Your friend Sam is a jerk!" She exclaimed angrily, stomping towards me, continuing before I had a chance to ask what the heck had happened. "But he's right."

She leaned in and kissed me, long and deep, my previously smouldering passion burst into flames and exploded like a petrol bomb. I pushed forward and rose from my chair as I kissed back fiercely, so fiercely that as our tongues intertwined I found myself pushing her up against the opposing wall. She didn't seem to mind and only responded even more forcefully to my powerful kiss, wrapping her arms around my waist and squeezing me tightly. I braced myself against the wall and pulled free of the kiss, both of us were breathing heavily and a single strand of drool stretched between our lips.

"Lily..." I looked down into her eyes, I was confused, but too distracted by how beautiful she

looked right then to care.

"I'm sorry Jack." She said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Lily? For what?"

"Everything!" She yelled burying her head in my chest. "I love you! I really, really love you! And I'm sorry! Really, really sorry!"

I smiled, the brightest and most real smile that had graced my lips in weeks, before slipping a finger underneath her chin and tilting her tear stained face towards me. Our eyes met and a weak smile formed on her lips. "I love you too." I said leaning in and gently kissing her. "But what brought on the change of heart? I thought..."

"Your friend Sam is a jerk" She sniffed and I wiped away the tears around her eyes. "But he gives good advice, and I guess I just decided to stop being stupid."

I laughed. "What we're about to do is going to be very stupid Sis, amazing, but stupid."

"Shut up." She replied laughing, before looking up at me, a scared look on her face. "Unless... you don't want to anymore?"

I reached down and scooped her up into my arms, hugging her tightly against my body. "I want to Sis, I don't think I'll ever stop wanting to make love to you."

"You can make love to me later." She said purring, my face visibly fell and she chuckled.

"You're so transparent. Don't look crestfallen, because right now I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to fuck me. Hard. Do you think

you can do that little bro?"

"Try and stop me." I replied, my disappointment disappearing, I carried her up the stairs, literally as fast as I could manage and into my room. Dropping her roughly on my bed I pulled my shirt off over my head, the rest of my clothes following soon after.

"Me next?" She asked, her hands jumping to the edges of her top.

"No." I said reaching out and stopping her before she could take off her clothes. "You got to undress yourself last time, it's my turn."

She giggled as I climbed onto the bed and pulled her close to me, pressing my body against hers as we both knelt on the bed. I slid my hands under the bottom of her top and patiently began to slide her top off, my hands tracing along her body as I did, slowly up her waist, over her ribs, past her underarms and finally along her arms. Letting her feel every millimetre of additional contact that came as I removed her clothing. Pushing her onto her back my hands made the same laborious trip over her bountiful buttocks and along her lush plump legs, pausing only briefly as I waited for that subtle half motion of the hips when removing clothing from a woman, the universal signal of consent, which Lily readily gave. As I started on her underwear I began to dip towards her and plant light kisses on her lips as I moved, by the time we were both naked my hands had traced over almost every inch of Lily's body and the experience had left her face flushed.

"That was... different." She said, panting slightly from excitement, I was doing the same. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Secret." I said pressing a finger to my lips.

"And that's not all I know how to do."

I leaned forward and kissed her, my left hand moving up to caress her cheek and my right slowly running down her soft stomach and beginning to trace circles around her pussy, which was already drooling in anticipation. Savouring the feeling of her juicy plump lips, both above and below, my right hand began to tease and caress the flesh on her thighs and around her pussy, occasionally dipping into her moist warmth for a fraction of a second before pulling away again. After what felt like an eternity of my light touch Lily began to shiver and moan fiercely and I knew her orgasm was starting to build and her pussy was leaking even greater quantities of honey, slowly I began to ease off and let her cool down ever so slightly. Most guys would try for an orgasm here before the main event started, I was not most guys, I preferred quality over quantity.

"Jack?" Lily pleaded as my hands pulled away from their respective jobs and curled firmly around her ample ass flesh.

"Don't worry Sis, it gets better from here on out." I said, lifting her up off the bed and angling myself towards her entrance.

I rested my head on her shoulder and pulled her tight against me, shifting her small body over the head of my cock, or a close as I could considering I couldn't see clearly. She was swollen, gushing and ready to go, if ever there was a time for me to use everything I knew about pleasing a woman, it was now. With one sudden powerful thrust I buried myself inside her, pushing myself in until I was as far back as I could possibly go, my head pushing insistently against the entrance to her womb. She shrieked in surprise before moaning loudly and melting in my arms, her breathing heavy, it wasn't an orgasm but it was damn close. I fought against the incredible sensations I was experiencing, her insides tightly massaging my cock with every movement, not matter how slight, the urge to cum was overwhelming but I managed to fight it back. God knows how.

I started painfully slow, denying us release and pushing both of us even closer to the absolute limit of pre orgasm, each stroke took as much as full minute to complete and involved large amounts of flexing and twisting in order to stimulate her as much as possible, I made sure she felt every millimetre sliding slowly in and out of her. I could feel her body start to rock against mine, desperate for more stimulation, and knew it was time to finish the job. Moving my head off her shoulder I brought it down until it was level with her breasts and began to lap at them with my tongue, before taking one into my mouth and lightly pinching it between my teeth. I felt her twitch with pleasure in my grasp and brought one of my hands up to her other breast before sliding completely out of her, until only the tip was left, rubbing gently against her clitoris.

In one swift motion I buried myself inside her, once again piercing into the very limits of her insides. She shrieked in pleasure and i responded by beginning to pump into her as hard as I could, pulling her into another moist kiss and holding her trembling body against mine. It didn't take long to push her over the edge, thank god our parents weren't in or the rattling shriek of her orgasm would have made it pretty clear what we were doing.

With her juices dripping down my thigh and her pussy squeezing the life out of my cock I felt my own orgasm approaching, I'd expected as much as I was so insanely attracted to Lily that I was worked up beyond the point where I could hold myself back. I was glad I'd managed to restrain myself before but now, with Lily rocking in orgasmic bliss against me, I no longer had to worry about that and instead let the feeling of impending wash orgasm was over me. I let the feeling encourage my already hard working hips and pounded into her harder than ever before knowing it was do or die, in what was my second act of inhuman self-control I pulled out of her inviting pussy and finished with two strokes rubbing against her supple thighs and stomach, blasting a furious load up into the tiny gap between our hips. Kissing Lily furiously as the jizz washed over our naked flesh and began to drip down our stomachs.