Difference of One Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatanJD
SatanJD
117 Followers

For several minutes neither of us said anything, we had collapsed onto the bed in each other's arms. She nuzzled into my body and wrapped herself around me, with her head in my chest her unique scent washed over me. A plethora of different tastes ranging from her coconut shampoo to the sour trace of her sweat. I took a deep breath, savouring her unique scent until the moment I feel asleep.

--

When I woke up it was night. I was alone. The sensation of having Lily there with me had faded and I was lying in my own bed. Cold and alone. Instantly fear washed through me, had it all been a dream? A fantasy? I was gripped by mind numbing doubt. Without hesitation I climbed out of bed and tip toed out of my room and towards hers.

I opened the door slowly and peered into the inky darkness, I could see Lily's faint outline in the bed.

"Lily?" I called out in hushed tones.

I heard rustling from the bed and saw her shift under the covers. "Jack?" She mumbled still half asleep. "You can't be back for more, my hips are still sore from the last time."

"So it really happened then?"

"Jack?" Her voice was more awake this time, and tinged with concern.

"I just... I've had this dream so many times. When I woke up and you were gone i was worried... worried it was just another dream."

"Oh... baby I'm so sorry." She replied. Climbing out of bed and rushing into my arms. "I didn't even think... I've put you through so much."

I felt her tears brush my cheek as she leant in to kiss me. "It's okay Lily. Just... stay with me tonight?"

"Of course."

--

The next morning I made the call I'd been dreading.

"Hey Sam? Yeah it's Jack. Look I don't know what you think you know about me and Lily but I just want you to know..." I rocketed off, all set to deny everything.

"Dude it's cool man."

"Huh?"

"I said it's cool man. Don't worry about it."

"What do you mean it's cool?! Yesterday you

dragged my sister to a coffee shop to accuse her of being in love with me!" I yelled down the phone line.

"Dude chill. First I take offense to the words 'dragged' and 'accused'. Second what you and your sister get up to is fine by me. April and I are the same way."

"..."

"Dude you still there?"

"Say that again."

"April and I are fucking."

"That's not what you said the first time."

"It's what I implied the first time."

"Don't be a smart ass."

"Don't yell at me over the phone."

"Don't fuck your sister."

"Don't fuck YOUR sister."

"Bye."

"Later."

I hung up, unsure as to what had just happened. My brain knew what I thought had just happened, but that didn't mesh with what SHOULD have happened. The phone rang, it was Sam again.

"Oh yeah I knew there was something else I had to tell you. Alex is too, we double date sometimes. Him, May, April and Me, you two should come along this Friday. And Danny... well I guess I'll tell you Danny's Story some other time. It's pretty crazy. Click."

...

"Jack?" Lily asked waving a hand in front of my face. "You okay? You said you were going to talk to Sam today." She sounded nervous. "Was it not good news?"

"No it was great news. We're double dating with him, his sister, Alex and his sister on Friday."

"You're kidding."

"I wish I was." I replied looking at her. "But I think we're okay. Wish I could say the same thing about my friends though."

SatanJD
SatanJD
117 Followers