Different Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well. I helped him since we were dancing and I guess I made some sort of comment about his muscles. He let me touch his abs."

"Did he kiss you?"

That was the question that I so dreaded but I couldn't lie. "Yes. We kissed."

"Your thing was soaked at the crotch, I know he turned you on. Didn't he?"

I laughed at the way he presented that question. "Oh. Your checking out my thong to see if I got wet? I told you before the date that I thought he was attractive."

I thought Jack was going to fall asleep after laying there silently for a few minutes but then asked another question.

"Did Jerry touch you?"

"He held me while we danced but if you mean somewhere more intimate, no."

That was the last question he asked before falling asleep. I know he was exhausted from helping me cook dinner and I could only imagine the stress he endured that day. It took its toll on me.

We got up Saturday morning as if nothing had taken place the night before. I wasn't sure if that date with Jerry last night was just to satisfy mine or Jackie's curiosity, or maybe it was a test to see if I would remain faithful.

My feelings told me it was much more then just a simple date. I felt that Jackie, himself was anxious to test out his own sexuality. I was beginning to sense that by having me go out on a date with this man, it would somehow make him feel as if he were allowed to even the score. I think it was a guilt trip for him.

Many questions remained for me. Is that what I wanted in our relationship? Should I allow my husband to test his sexuality? Should I continue and satisfy my own curiosity?

I thought our relationship was so special and felt content with a loving and caring husband who I didn't mind had certain changes in his body that affected the way he performed sexually. Our lie we told to Jerry about being sisters was so much true! We lived out lives like sisters but I felt my sister wanted more.

It was mid afternoon and the phone rang. Jackie answered it. "Hi. I'm doing fine. I'm really sorry I interrupted you and my sister last night."

It was Jerry calling! What was I going to say to him?

"Oh. I didn't mind helping out with the food and wine. It wasn't anything, but thank you. Yes. My sister is here, let me get her."

Jack handed me the phone. "Hello Jerry, how are you doing."

"Hey. I thought I'd call and see if you were doing anything. I thought that maybe we could take a ride on my boat this afternoon."

"Um. Hang on let me see if Jackie has anything planned."

Jackie was waiving her arms for me to say, yes.

"Well. I guess I'm free this afternoon."

"Good. Can I pick you up and, say? An hour?"

"That would be fine. I'll see you then!"

Jack helped me pick out something to wear. I decided to wear shorts and a tank top and brought along a sweater. I slipped into my sneakers as the doorbell rang. I was nervous and felt my hands shaking as I applied my lipstick.

Jackie had answered the door and I could hear them talking in the front room. When I finally walked out, Jackie and Jerry were seated on the sofa. Jerry stood and gave me a little kiss on my cheek and I told Jackie I'd be hope early in the evening. I remember the last two words she said to me on my way out the door.

"Have fun!"

Jerry took me out on his boat and I was glad I'd taken the sweater along because it was chilly. He let me drive his boat until I almost crashed into some rocks but he laughed at my inexperience. I had trouble getting out of the boat because the waves were getting rough so he had to pick me up and set me of the dock.

That little tingling sensation came back to me as he held me in his arms. He picked me up like I was a little child. He told me he lifted weights every day and it was nothing for him to lift more than three hundred pounds.

I watched how he put his strong body to work putting the boat on the trailer. I was much more accustomed to having Jack around me and acting as dainty as I. We stopped for dinner at a seafood restaurant then drove back to his place where he showed me old pictures of his family.

My fear of large men seemed to have disappeared. I actually felt comfortable being with this man. Our contrast of our skin intrigued me. I finally related the tingly sensation in my body when he touched me with his dark black skin.

I grew up in a small white majority town and dating a black man would still be considered taboo. I guess it was that certain mystery for a woman of my background to want to know what being around a black man was like.

Jerry was a very nice man and I was afraid what this might lead into. I couldn't forget that I was a married woman and I felt bad about deceiving this man about my marital status. Jackie's way of telling him wasn't being completely honest. I'd somehow find a way to tell Jerry but I didn't want to tell him yet.

We had a good time and he drove me back home early because he said he didn't want my sister worrying about me. He stood near the front door as I told him how much fun I had and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I knew he felt uncomfortable kissing me because we only had a screen door dividing us and the interior of the house.

I finally mentioned something to him about it. "Don't be so nervous when you kiss me!"

Jerry laughed and that's when he planted a passionate kiss on my lips and as fate would have it, Jackie came to the door and smiled at us.

I had Jerry return that Sunday afternoon and we watched television and ate popcorn. It was our third day together and I was starting to get to know a lot about Jerry. Jackie seemed content hanging on Jerry that afternoon. He and Jerry began talking about movie trivia. When Jerry put his arm around my shoulder, Jackie didn't even seem to mind or notice for that fact.

That bothered me because I knew that if I kept seeing Jerry that it would lead into sex eventually and I believe Jackie was aware of that.

The following week Jerry called me every day and we spent hours on the phone talking. He even picked me up for lunch a couple days that week and was anxious to get together that weekend. He said he was going to have someone look after the shop for a couple days. He needed a break from working six days a week.

Toward the end of the week I had a long talk with Jackie and told him how I didn't feel comfortable keeping his secret away from Jerry. He insisted that I wait and see if a serious relationship developed and then I'd be in a position to come clean.

Jerry arrived Friday evening to pick me up for our date. He brought flowers again and told me how lovely I was. I was wearing a short black skirt with a black halter top.

"Where is your sister? Maybe she would like to come along with us."

Jackie was in the bedroom reading, and we had already kissed, good night. I didn't really want to ask her but Jerry kept insisting that I try and I did. Jackie agreed to tag along and she wore the red dress I had bought the week before. We went out to a club in the next town. Jerry knew the owner of the club and got us a great table near the dance floor.

It was actually a booth and I sat in the middle so I could be next to Jerry and Jackie. Jackie kept getting asked to dance by various men. I felt somewhat relieved that he wasn't sitting there being bored.

Jerry and I danced most of the night until my legs felt like they were going to fall off so we sat watching Jackie dance with a tall skinny guy that had been asking him all night long. Jerry had his arm completely around me as I rested my head against his body. His hand was completely around me and rested on my hip.

He was kissing the top of my head as we watched other people dancing. I felt his fingers stroking my hip as I reached over and rubbed his leg. I rested my hand on his thigh for a while and started to rub his leg again only this time I accidently moved my hand near his inner thigh when I thought I felt the head of his cock.

It wasn't deliberate on my part. I didn't think my hand would have been close enough to touch his cock. Jerry took it as an invitation and moved his hand up a couple inches and hugged me tight. His fingers were brushed against my tit. I wasn't wearing a bra and I knew he was waiting for a response from me. When I turned to face him, he was starring intensely into my eyes, waiting to be kissed. I leaned my head up and our lips met. He immediately parted my lips with his tongue and I accepted it. I think we were locked in that kiss for a couple minutes and I didn't realize that Jackie had come back from the dance floor until I heard the movement of a glass on the table.

We broke our kiss and I turned my head to see Jackie smiling at me. She surprised me when she put her hand on my thigh and softly rubbed me. It was Jackie's way of telling me it was all right to kiss Jerry.

I turned my head back to Jerry and he quickly put his lips on mine. They were short passionate pecks and he kept starring intensely into my eyes. His eyes were telling me he wanted me.

I took a deep breath and asked them if they were ready to leave and we all made the decision to go. It was a long drive home as we sat quietly in the car. Jerry drove, Jackie was in the back and I was on the passenger side. Every time he stopped at a red light he looked over and starred at me.

His stare was telling me he still wanted me that night. I knew what was on his mind. What do we do about Jackie!

He pulled into our driveway which was absolutely pitch dark. I'd forgotten to leave a porch light on at the house and I fumbled with the keys as we all stood on the front porch. I guess the drinks we had was making it difficult to find them.

Jerry was standing behind me and playfully put his arms around me and rested his hands on my tummy as I giggled and tilted my head up. He gave me an open mouth kiss as my hand reached the keys. He kept kissing me and moving his hands on me, causing me to laugh.

"Hey. You two! Wait until you get inside the house and you can do whatever you want."

I finally put the key into the lock and opened the door. Jerry was still holding me tight until I wiggled free and walked inside the house. Jerry followed me into the family room as Jackie turned on a couple lights.

"All right. You two! I'm going to bed now so try and keep the noise down out here."

Jackie disappeared into the bedroom and I starred at Jerry who immediately grabbed me and started to kiss me again. He was probing his tongue into my mouth and his hands were squeezing my ass. I held his large arms and felt so safe with him. It was funny that I was always afraid of big men and now I felt comfortable.

He moved his hands up to my waist and he tickled me and I laughed as he backed up and sat down on the sofa, pulling me on top of him. I straddled my legs across his lap and crossed my arms behind his neck, letting my hands dangle back behind the sofa.

My skirt was bunched up as we kissed and his hands massaged my ass cheeks. I leaned back and began unbuttoning his shirt. He took hold of my tank top and pulled it over my head. I felt my tits giggle free as Jerry's face quickly mashed against them.

He was breathing heavily as he kissed and licked around my nipples. He bit each nipple as I held the back of his head. He leaned back up and kissed me passionately. I lowered my hands and undid his belt. He kept kissing me as I loosened the pants and pulled down the zipper. I tried to stretch my body up so I could get my hands into his pants but Jerry started to devour my tits like a hungry bear.

I giggled as I tried to back myself off his lap so I could get his pants off but he kept holding me. He was extremely strong but I was still able to wiggle myself free until I stood on the floor and pulled his pants down as he held his legs out for me.

I tossed them on the floor somewhere and looked at the red satin boxer shorts he was wearing. I could see the huge bulge sticking straight out as he reached out and grabbed my skirt and twisted it down my legs until I was standing with only a tiny red thong covering my pussy.

That tingling sensation was not only back but my whole body was shaking with anticipation. My only experience with sex since college had been Jack. I wanted this man to take me. I was nervous as he tried to reach out for me but kept giggling and backed away each time his hands got near me.

My heart was beating fast as I laughed and teased him. He finally stood up and lunged quickly at me and caught me around my waist and pulled me close and gave me another passionate kiss. I felt his cock poking me in my belly and reached for his boxers and gave them a tug as we kissed.

His legs were so large that I had to tug them down far but they finally fell freely to the floor as I reached out and touched his massive cock for the first time. God! It felt like I had dreamed about. I stroked it with my tiny fingers. I had both hands on it as I felt it throb to my touch.

The way Jerry's tongue moved inside my mouth said it all! He had waited since the first time he laid eyes on me for this moment. I stroked his cock. I couldn't get my fingers around it. It was so huge! He was larger then the man in the video! I reached lower with one hand and felt his ball sack as I held onto his shaft with my other hand.

I didn't have a chance to go any further as I felt myself being picked up in his massive arms and carried me into the bedroom. He walked down the hallway and I pointed at the master bedroom. He got near the door as I reach out for him and turned the knob and the door slid open.

The moon wasn't out tonight and the bedroom was pitch dark when we entered it. Jerry laid me on the end of the bed and playfully pushed me back as I raised my legs. It was so dark I couldn't see anything as he pulled my thong down my legs. I felt his large hands holding onto my feet and then his strong body just pulled me down to the edge of the bed.

I could hear his heavy breathing until he started to kiss my ankles and worked his way down my legs, giving each leg equal kisses until he reached my pussy mound. He pulled my tiny body one more time until my ass cheeks were slightly on the edge of the bed. I couldn't see him but felt his hot breath on my pussy mound.

Jerry began licking my mound and moved his tongue closer to my slit until he finally dipped the tip into the slight causing my body to tremble as I moaned out loud.

"That's it, honey. Lick me."

He was an expert with using his tongue and he found all the right spots. He gently worked around my clitoris making me squirm and moan but held my legs tight so I couldn't get away.

He had me pinned down and completely open for his pleasure. He was a man! He was a macho type man! He was taking me as I always fantasized in my dreams. His strength allowed him to take what he wanted. I didn't have any control over my body other then lay back and enjoy it.

I leaned my body forward and put my hands at the back of his head and pushed him into my pussy as he devoured me with his tongue.

"Oh. God. Yes . . . That's it . . . Eat it . . . Oh. God. Yeah."

The room was silent except for the wet slurping sound of his mouth. My body was shaking with lust as I moved my hands in his hair. I cradled his face like a mother would with her son as he licked my pussy. I laid back down as he scooted my ass further against his face and reached out and put my hands on top of his. They were holding my legs back and I just massaged his skin as I enjoyed the pleasure he was giving me with his tongue.

He licked me so intensely that I thought he was going to eat me alive! He released his grip on my legs and caught hold of my hands and held them tight as he kept working his tongue inside my pussy.

My body jerked each time he hit my clitoris. I wanted to cum so badly that I tried to move my hand between my legs but he wouldn't allow it. I just laid back with my mouth wide open as I made little grunts and moans and occasionally licked my lips.

Jerry finally eased his tongue away from my pussy and kissed my inner thighs then began kissing my tummy until he stretched out above me and planted his open mouth on my lips. We were breathing heavy and that plus the sound of our wet kisses was the only thing that could be heard in the room.

I broke the kiss. "Oh. Jerry. I wanted you since the first moment I saw you!"

He kissed me again then answered. "Me. Too. I thought you were such a gorgeous women and wanted you from the start!"

He kept kissing me as my tummy heaved as I tried to catch my breath. My heart was racing and I wanted to feel him inside me. I was afraid again! He was so huge!

"Fuck me. Jerry. I want to feel you inside me!"

He kept kissing me then my ear as he whispered. "Reach down and put it against your pussy."

My whole body was shaking as I nervously reached down and felt his cock against my tummy. The head of his cock was leaking with excitement. He lifted himself high enough so I could push my legs back and guided him to my pussy slit.

I only wished I could see the expression on his face. It was so dark in the room and his face was black as coal. My fingers were trembling as I moved the big head against my wet pussy slit and gently pulled the lips apart with my fingers. He instinctively moved forward and lodged the huge head between the lips.

My breathing became very intense as I felt pressure against my pussy. My fingers were gently massaging him as he pushed forward, sending the giant head inside my pussy.

"Ah . . . God . . . It's so big! It's splitting me apart!"

Jerry calmly whispered in my ear. "Sh . . . Relax and I'll be very gentle."

He pushed slightly again until it felt as if his arm was inside me. I moved one hand to his stomach trying to hold him back but he somehow flexed again sending another inch of his cock inside of me. I felt as if I were having a baby!

He was taking little strokes, moving his cock into me slowly as he kissed my face. I finally moved my hands away and put them on his shoulders and held him as he kept taking those little strokes.

I could still feel my tummy heaving as I caught my breath. I had a picture in my mind of that video with that tiny blonde and how her pussy stretched around that guys huge black cock. I could only imagine what mine looked at that moment. Jerry was much large then that man in the video. Jerry's face was right next to mine. He was breathing heavy but managed to whisper to me.

"Oh . . . Yeah . . . You're so tight . . . "

Our lips met and I sucked his tongue into my mouth. He pushed again and it felt like he was inside me as far as it would go. His cock felt hot inside me. He kept kissing me until he withdrew and slowly pushed into me again.

"Oh. God. Honey. It feels so good inside me."

He kissed my face, all around my nose and my cheeks as I kissed him in return. He slowly pulled back off my body and pulled me down while keeping me impaled and stood on the floor and leaned down.

"Put your arms around my neck and hang on."

He pushed his cock into me as deep as he could and reached around my back with one hand and cupped my ass with the other and lifted me into the air. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist as he cupped my ass in his big hands.

He had me held in mid air while I remained impaled on his cock. He began to slowly bounce me up and down as I leaned my body back and locked my fingers around his neck. I could feel my hair flying around my head as he started to slam me up and down his cock with more force.

"Ugh . . . Uh . . . Ah . . . God . . . Yeah . . . Fuck me!"

He was so strong that he was able to hold me like I was a rag doll. Yet, he was so gentle in making sure that he wasn't hurting me. He screwed me in this position for several minutes until I could feel him turning around until he sat on the edge of the bed.