Different Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept me impaled as he scooted himself onto the bed while I helped straddle myself above his legs. He was laying flat on his back while I mounted him. His hands grabbed my ass and began to move me up and down his thick cock. I leaned down to kiss him as my tits mashed against his huge muscular chest.

"You're so strong! I think I'm beginning to stretch. It doesn't hurt any longer."

"You feel so tight . . . Let me know if it hurts."

He was so big! So masculine! Yet, he was making sure that it felt good for me. He kissed around my neck and I knew he wasted to kiss my tits but he couldn't reach them with his lips. I was too small for him to reach me.

I raised myself so I could straddle his body and as I held the palms of my hands into his chest as I rode him. He kept me guided with his strong hands on my ass. I wanted to have an orgasm but it felt so good just feeling that massive cock inside me.

I leaned down and kissed him again as he whimpered. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

His comment caught me by surprise but my feelings for him were mutual and gave my reply back to him. "I know. I felt the same way tonight."

We kissed as he bounced me up and down his cock. I had that tingling feeling in my body again only this time it was much more intense. I began to gasp for air and knew I was about to cum. Jerry held onto my ass while I pushed my pussy down onto his lap and began to cum.

"Ugh . . . Ugh . . . Ugh . . . Ah . . . Yeah . . . "

Jerry held me from falling off the bed as I came. I couldn't remember ever having an orgasm so intense recently or ever! As I calmed down and relaxed, I felt Jerry's hands massaging my tits. I was sitting straight up and rocked my body above his cock.

He stopped moving long enough to turn me over onto my back without dislodging himself from my pussy. I loved the way he held control with his strength. It was something I wasn't accustomed to!

I wrapped my legs around his until he started to hump into me. I could feel every square inch of his cock in my pussy. The head hit my cervix each time he pushed himself inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his face as he labored to cum inside my pussy. I knew it wouldn't be long. I could actually feel his cock growing inside me if that were possible.

The loud wet sound of his cock moving in and out of my pussy filled the room along with Jerry's heavy breathing.

"Uh! . . . Ugh . . . Ugh. Yeah . . . That's it . . . Baby . . . Cum in me . . . That's it . . . Give it to me hard . . . "

Jerry's breathing became more rapid and I knew it was a matter of seconds before he was going to blast his hot load of cum into me.

"That's it . . . Cum in me! ....Cum for me . . . Baby!"

"Ah . . . God! .....Shit . . . I'm going to cum inside you! .....Ready?"

"Yes . . . Baby . . . Yes . . . Cum in me!"

I felt the first shot of Jerry's seed hitting my cervix. It felt hot like someone shooting hot liquid inside me. I never felt this before. Another spurt shot out then another until I could only feel Jerry's cock twitching inside me.

Jerry was breathing really hard as he tried to catch his breath. I rubbed his shoulders and felt the sweat dripping down off his forehead.

"Oh. Baby. Let me get up and get you a towel!"

I completely went into shock as I heard Jackie's voice next to me on the bed. "I'll get him one."

Oh my God! My husband was lying right next to us the whole time! He heard everything we said! What I said to Jerry! What was I going to do?

Oh! I never imagined that Jackie was in here! I had assumed she went into the guest room but remembered that there wouldn't have been a reason for her to do that.

It was dark but I felt the towel being moved above my body as Jerry laid on his back catching his breath. I felt around for him and wiped his face for him. I turned around feeling in the dark for my husband. He was sitting up near the pillow.

"Sweetie. Are you all right? I didn't know you were trying to sleep in here. I'm so sorry!"

Jackie's hand grabbed my face and I felt her lips kissing mine. I worried that I had hurt her feelings. I put my arm around her and gave her a hug while rubbing the back of her head as I cradled it in my arm.

I gave her little kisses. "Are you all right, sweetie?" "Yes. I'm fine!"

That's when it hit me. I had to say something to Jerry. I turned my head toward where he was laying. I couldn't even see his face. It was so dark.

"Jerry. There is something I need to tell you right now! Jackie isn't my sister!"

Jerry started laughing. "I sort of figured that she wasn't when I saw her. Your features are too different to be sisters. You're a blonde and she has red hair. OK. You're going to tell me that she is your live-in girlfriend and that your bisexual. Right?"

I was about to tell Jerry the truth when Jackie laughed, and spoke out. "Jerry. I knew you were too smart for us! Lacy and I met in college and we've been living together ever since!"

She turned the light on the night stand. I was blinded at first as I turned to look at Jerry. He was laying down with the towel covering his face. I leaned over and slowly pulled it away from his eyes as he laughed.

"OK. When were you going to tell me about the two of you?"

"Jerry. Everything happened so fast! I wanted to tell you early in the week but I waiting. I'm sorry."

Jerry laughed again as he raised his head to stare at Jackie. "I think we need to find you a boyfriend!"

I put my hand on Jackie's thigh and rubbed his soft skin. I glanced back at Jerry, making a comparison to their size as I smiled at him. He was watching me rubbing Jackie's thigh.

"You're not going to tell me your going to make out with her now?"

I gave him a grin. "Stop being silly, Jerry."

"No. Really! I get turned on watching a couple of women getting it on!

I glanced down at Jackie's legs, making sure everything was covered by the little nightie she was wearing. That's all we needed now, was to have his little dick pop out!

Jackie gave me a kiss on my lips and looked over at Jerry and smiled and gave me a couple more kisses.

"Wow. See. I like watching two women kissing! I always thought it was hot!"

Jackie put her hand down on my thigh. "Ugh! You're leaking cum all over the bed. Let me get another towel."

Jackie came back with a wet wash cloth and a towel and gently rubbed my pussy mound. She was being gentle as she wiped Jerry's seed off my skin.

"Lacy. It looks all puffy and red down there!" She playfully pointed her finger at me "Your not taking any birth control either!"

I took a deep breath and turned toward Jerry. "I better go and use my douche before we make you a Daddy tonight!"

I was sitting on the toilet, cleaning myself and heard them laughing. "Hey! What are you two doing in there?"

Jerry kept laughing. "Your girlfriend is wiping me off and it tickles."

"Jackie! You better behave yourself out there!"

I quickly finished and walked back into the bedroom. Jackie was sitting between Jerry's legs with a towel in her hands. Jerry's cock was hard and sticking straight up into the air.

I pointed at his erection. "How did that get so stiff while I was gone?"

Jerry chuckled. "She was wiping me off and kept flicking her fingers against it until it got this way."

I felt somewhat relieved that Jackie hadn't sucked it. I pointed at the opposite end of the bed.

"I'll take over from here before you get in trouble!"

I finished wiping him off with the cloth and got comfortable resting between his legs. I held his cock in my hand and slowly stroked it.

"How can you still be this hard after that workout I gave you?"

I examined it closely, studying the veins and the way it was shaped. I never got a chance to see it before he put it inside me tonight since it was so dark. Jerry was resting on the pillow with his hands tucked under his head.

I starred at Jackie who was laying down with her head propped up waiting to see if I was going to suck Jerry's cock. We glazed into each other's eyes for a few seconds. I wondered how this was going to affect out relationship. Jackie encouraged me into this relationship but I think Jackie only meant it to be sexual.

I know he heard what I had said to Jerry when he was screwing me. I couldn't lie to him now or tell him I didn't mean what I said. Jackie knew me better then that and that's what frightened me. Yes. Our marriage was much differently then most couples. It was our relationship that had me worried.

Jerry pulled on my leg indicating that he wanted me to flip around and sit on his face. I kept starring at Jackie as straddled Jerry's body and backed my bottom against his face. I was still holding his cock in my hand as I pulled my hair back and looked at Jackie.

She knew I wanted her to come closer. I wanted to feel as she was involved in this. She finally lifted up off the pillow and crawled over toward me. We kissed as I felt Jerry's tongue enter my pussy slit. I groaned just as Jackie put her lips to mine.

We kissed passionately as I pushed my pussy down into Jerry's face. I whispered into Jackie's mouth. "God. It feels so good."

I kept my eye on Jackie's face, trying to see how she would react as another man pleased me. She put her soft manicured hand on mine and moved it around the base of Jerry's cock. She was indicating that she wanted to watch me suck him.

It's just that Jerry's tongue was so unbelievably pleasing at that moment but I tried to keep focused on my husband's wishes. I tightened my grip around the base and looked down at the head. I flicked my tongue out and liked the tiny drop of liquid leaking from the slit.

I closed my eyes as I engulfed it and swished my tongue in little circles and sucked. I kept my eyes closed for almost a minute then opened them and starred at my husband. I tilted my head so we could keep starring at each other as I continued to work on Jerry.

Jackie had a content expression on her face. I kept watching for any sign of anger or hurt but she reached out and stroked my hair. I was lucky that she liked Jerry. I had to close my eyes again as Jerry's tongue played with my clit. Jackie started to rub my back and pushed my ass down on Jerry's face. She seemed to be pleased that Jerry was giving me pleasure.

Jackie leaned down near my face and whispered. "This is better then watching a video!"

Jackie leaned down further, trying to kiss my cheek as I engulfed Jerry's cock. What shocked me next was when my husband flicked his tongue out next to my lips and touched Jerry's cock. She began moving her head down until she helped me lick him as I worked on the large mushroom head.

I would have never dreamed that this would happen. I wasn't sure if I wanted to share Jerry with Jackie. I kept sucking and moving my ass on Jerry's face as my thoughts began thinking about what I was going to do in this situation. If my husband wanted to lean how to suck cock, then I would teach him.

I moved my head a few inches away and waited for Jackie. She knew what I wanted and poked her tongue out, liking the wet head as I moved in to join her. We both moved our tongues over his cock. He stopped licking me long enough to moan. "Yeah. That's good!"

Jackie moved her head above his cock and slowly lowered down until there was four or five inches in her mouth. I thought Jackie was going to choke but she kept sucking and back her head away and we kissed. We took turns for several minutes until Jerry started to groan and his hips began lifting up off the bed.

Jackie moved a few inches away and I knew she wanted me to catch the load that he was about to start spurting so I lowered my head down as Jerry shot into my mouth.

"Ugh . . . God. Yes!"

I held it in my mouth as I pumped my fingers along his thick shaft, milking every drop out of his veins. I finally swallowed and starred at my husband who leaned forward and began cleaning Jerry's cock of any remaining traces of sperm.

Jerry playfully slapped my ass. He knew I was focused on Jackie too much to try and cum myself so I rolled off his body and crawled over his legs to embrace my husband. We kissed as Jerry sat up and stroked my legs.

"Wow! I think you ladies' make a hot team!"

I broke the kiss and stroked his leg as I leaned over to kiss him. I pushed his tongue into my mouth as I almost fell off the bed from being twisted around so far. He caught me from falling as we all laughed as Jackie pulled on my legs.

Luckily we had a king-sized bed because Jerry spent the night with us that night. I laughed and joked until we all fell asleep.

Jackie got up before me the next morning. I looked over at Jerry and he was still asleep. Jackie was out in the kitchen drinking coffee and I poured a cup and sat down across from her at the table. That's when she hit me with that dreaded statement!

"Lacy. I want to get a sex change."

I put the cup down on the table and just starred, open mouthed at Jackie.

"Jackie! What brought this on all of a sudden?"

"Lacy. I've given it thought for months now. I've been on hormones' for almost two years and I think its time!"

"Jackie. Why don't we discuss this later. I don't want Jerry to hear us."

"Fine. But I won't change my mind. I have it all planned out. I've been talking with Dr. Miller and he has an associate in British Columbia that will perform the operation. I'll be leaving in two weeks."

"Jackie! What do you mean? You had this all planned out? When were you going to tell me? Why didn't you let me talk to Dr. Miller with you?"

"Lacy. I was going to tell you last weekend but you had a date with Jerry so I decided to wait to tell you anything."

"Did Jerry have something to do with this? Jackie! You know how much I love you."

Jackie held my hand. "It has nothing to do with Jerry. I know you have, feelings for him I wasn't deaf last night but I had this planned long ago and we talked about it months before Jerry ever arrived."

Jerry walked out and leaned over and kissed me. We all sat drinking coffee and ate donuts until Jerry had to leave. Someone called from his garage and he had to check out a problem. That left Jackie and me to talk.

The initial shock had worn off and Jackie explained everything about the surgery. It was already scheduled and Jackie mentioned that she was involved in a support group, online and has been talking to another post op person that was going to fly out with her. I wouldn't have it that way and told Jackie that I was going to fly out with her regardless.

Jackie and I spent the remainder of the day discussing our relationship, the surgery and my new relationship with Jerry. It turned out to be a very stressful day for me. I knew that our relationship would have many changes ahead and I wondered now if we could survive as best friends now that Jerry had arrived.