All Comments on 'Different Perspectives Ch. 10'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cum on Cat

Whoooosh ..great story and great attention to detail. You capture the mental part of fucking wonderfully well.Though I am a bit disappointed that Matt backed off a little easily.And Cat turned the aggressor ..keep it up - R

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This series is a delightful maze

This chapter, as the others, has provided another erotic surprise. Great story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmmm

Getting better Cath..who says so...insatiable4u

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sex, from A to Z

She took a virgin boy from 'vanilla sex' to Anything goes, BDSM sex. Ain't that a kick?

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Wonderful strory -

I started it almost by accident but you soon captured my attention and I had to read it through to the end. A great story well told. Thanks.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
ummm....nnooooo.

Like Matt I want those things to, a cock loving bitch.

But can she be happy with one cock careful what you wish for, or demand.

I can almost remember my cock pointing up against my stomach, wishing I had another to share with.18 what a terrible age to waste alone.

Don't encourage forced sex, I'm sure no good can come from it. Auntie is a milf in my opinion. Lastly sorry to get preachy, but lest leave mom out of this, Auntie is hot enough. I do hope she is shared, with some always hard young friends of Matts. See I need to be careful with my new attitude of power you have relinquish to me Cat. ¥@₩ *~*.

Now I really need a "fag", and not the american kind.

Any chance you can share a pic.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RAPIST!

Violent sociopath that needs to be put in prison with others like himself. Hatred and guilt are too little punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot but disturbing. Somehow too violent

Humiliation is not hot. Especially when he humiliates her about her age.this is not dominace, just mean

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pity about the last session

Great story, very erotic, but the BDSM rather spoiled it for me. Too out of character and unnecessary. She'd have come round without the semi-rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A masterpiece of insights into the sexual condition vs the conventional society's phony values. It took the threat of violence to shake her out of her nonsense and declare what she wanted. Freud would understand the Oedipal desires expressed here and the riot of affection beneath our defenses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous