Different Perspectives Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

I put all the rationale and analysis to one side and instead concentrated on the now, the you, the me, the us, your cock and my cunt. That was my world, it was our world, that was all that existed, mattered or was of concern. Nothing else. Just you, me, us, my cunt and your cock. What a world? What more was necessary to a slut who lusted for cock and lived for her cunt to be satisfied? Alternatively what more could the 'slut in the bedroom' want?'

I was in turn sucking and then rubbing your, what was to me, imperious cock. I had never had a cock like it. It wasn't its size, although in length and girth it was more than adequate in fact, with both it was impressive, it was its amazing ability to reharden so quickly after cumming. Ladies and even sluts, approaching middle age, should be careful with young men, they could lead to heart attacks. As I licked the damp glistening end tasting your precum, I almost giggled, perhaps teen boy's cocks should be stamped with a health warning like ciggy packs "Fucking with this can seriously damage your health" maybe. I also thought that might be the reason why we wrinklies aren't supposed to fuck with young guys. It hit me like a bolt from the blue, it's not to protect them, it's for us old biddies. If we were allowed to shag young blokes regularly the middle age female population might be decimated.

You were ready now. Slobbering over this shaft of such pleasure all thought of reprimanding gone, you pushed deeply to the back of my throat, I made love to it. I rubbed it all over my face, I licked it, I kissed, sucked and gently chewed it. I had fallen in love with it. Was that possible? A grown woman falling in love with a kid's prick? I just could not get enough of it. I squeezed it between my hands, rubbed it against my neck, my collar bones, my chin, my lips and the cheeks of my face I pressed it against my tits and each nipple. I put it between my tits and squashed them round it and I wrapped my hair round it, holding that as you thrust against it. 'He's fucking my hair,' I thought, wrapping more of it round you. God this was so sensual, so erotic and so fucking horny. I had lost all control, nothing other than my, your and our sexual pleasure mattered.

As much as I was being affected by your cock, I was also being stimulated by your words. Where the fuck, I thought, does a kid like him get even an appreciation of being dominant and submissive, of demeaning and abusing, controlling and directing? How does a virgin pick up on the nuances and subtlety of the more sophisticated aspects of sex?

As you age, sex becomes more, much more than just a fuck. I mean if a woman averages sex, say three point five times a week i.e. every other day, from the age of eighteen to forty she will have been fucked over four thousand times. There's only so many variations on a fuck, so we look for other things. To get to that point after one fuck is nothing short of incredible, I thought.

I also realised the mood between us had changed. It was gentler, less abusive and more tender. We had peaked with our dom/fem 'game' and were now back to normality. You were stroking my hair, not yanking it, caressing my nipples not pinching them and stroking my breasts not squeezing them. Your fingers up me were considerately probing as you learned about the innermost cavities of a cunt, they were no longer thrusting painfully against my tender insides. We had started to make love. It was certainly a million miles from forced sex, eons away from dominant sex and a distance apart from seduction by me or abuse my you.

"I love you" I heard your groan. I knew that in many ways that was bad news, but it was not an issue I could cope with now. I had other things on my mind.

I was cumming all the time, both from the physical stimulation you were providing on my pussy and breasts and from the mental stimulation of your words, the sordidness of our position on the floor of the lounge and the decadence of me fucking you, committing incest with you and wanting more. It was also coming from the way we were now 'making love.' Jesus what a fucking mess.

I was a slut, of that I was now convinced, but a part time one, I smiled. But was I that different to many others? I had felt bad when I first had sex with another girl, but then, after doing it and listening, talking, reading and checking it in books and later, many years later, on the net, I found I was not that unusual, well not in having sex with another female I wasn't. I guess the fact that the female was my sister, your mother, sort of complicated matters, but then sisterly love and all that is not that uncommon, I think I have read somewhere.

It was quite amazing just how much thinking I was able to do whilst, at the same time, enjoying you finger fucking my cunt, having an orgasm, wanking you and adoring your cock all over my body. Women certainly can multi-task when they want to.

"You adorable boy," I mumbled in between taking mouthfuls of your cock. "You amazing lover," I groaned thrusting myself harder against your fingers.

"Yes," you grunted back, "I'm just what you want and need aren't I?"

"Oh yes, yes, Matt," I moaned.

"You want a stud that can fuck all night don't you?"

"Yes."

"A kid that can cum again and again."

"Yes."

"And you are exactly what I want Cat?"

"Am I?"

"Yes I want to have you all the time, to fuck you and make love to you all the time," you groaned?"

"Matt, I want to cum, cum with me. Oh shit" I mouthed as you rammed more fingers inside me, temporarily I hoped breaking the tender mood. 'Is he trying to fist me?' I wondered? It hurt, but it thrilled me, pain, lust and pleasure combined.

"You like that do you, four fingers up your cunt and my thumb on your clit? You like me making finger love to your cunt do you Cat?"

I moaned, part in pleasure, but part in frustration at enjoying my degradation by a 'mere child' so much. The truth, which I didn't want to verbalise to him, was that 'Yes Matt, I liked it very much, very much indeed.'

"You really are a dirty, fucking whore aren't you?"

I nearly tried a joke for I thought of saying 'What you are getting is free buster, whores charge" but thought better of it.

"Yes, Matt," I moaned kissing your cock, I am."

"But not really Cat. You're not really like that are you, just with me, just when you are with a man?" you whispered showing an insightfulness so far beyond your years that I felt myself welling up.

Lying there, with your fingers up my cunt, alternating your delicious cock between my mouth, face and tits, I revelled in the fact that you realised the situation, that you understood the difference between the 'dining and the bed room and that you were starting to learn the 'rules of the game of sex.'

And if you did, as I most certainly did then, then those rules were saying one thing right at the moment, 'Fuckingwell get on with it.'

I wiggled down a bit. Still with you astride my chest I positioned your cock so the end of it was just lower than my tits, which were I noticed without your legs pressing against them, sagging rather alarmingly to either side. Reaching up and holding your cock with my right hand, oddly the only one I can masturbate a man with, I pressed the inside of that arm against my right tit. I did the same with my left arm, but cupped your balls with my hand. With both arms pushing my boobs inwards they looked respectably pert, well as pert as C going on D cup sized tits can, and created a deep cleavage

"So you want to cum on my breasts, do you Matt? On your aunty's tits?"

"Yes," you grunted, now having forgotten or given up on giving me pleasure for my cunt was frustratingly empty.

"On my big titties, that's where you want to cum, isn't it?

"Yes, on your soft, lovely tits."

I began the slower, longer movements that are usually the precedent to ejaculation. You were grunting and thrusting back in my hand, fucking it as you had fucked my face and my cunt and as I now knew you would fuck me many more times in the future. I scratched my finger nail across the slightly puckered skin of your tight balls.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Mmmm, fucking lovely."

"Are you ready Matt?"

"Nearly yes?"

"Ready to cum on my tits?"

"Yes?"

"Have you imagined cumming on a girl's tits as you have jacked off?" I asked feeling the throbbing increasing in your cock.

Your eyes were closed and your mouth was open as I rubbed my finger all round your balls, between your legs, onto that patch of skin between your balls and bum crease and slightly into that.

"Oooooo, oh my God," you groaned as I touched, but quickly removed my finger from your anus, thinking 'That's for another day.'

"So have you?"

"Have I what?" You answered rather harshly.

"Wanked, thinking about cumming on a girl's tits?"

"Yes."

"What girl?"

"Any girl?"

"Me?"

"Yes."

"Your mum?"

No answer, but instead a deep moan as you started to cum.

"Have you?" I persisted, squeezing the end of your cock stopping the eruption.

Another groan.

"Well Matt?"

"I can't."

"You can."

"I want to cum, let me cum."

"On my tits?"

"Yes on your fucking tits."

"Just like you have imagined cumming on your mum's tits."

You thrust hard against my hand in an effort to break free and ejaculate. I wouldn't let you.

"Let me cum."

"Cum then Matt," I said loosening my grip and loving the gush of cum that shot from your young cock. "But not on my tits."

"What, er, what?" you asked streaming your spunk over and between both my pushed together tits.

"You arent' cumming on aunty's tits Matt are you?"

A deep growl.

"Are you?" I asked as a splash of sperm hit my cheek.

"No, Cat, I'm not."

As the stream of sperm stopped and with me still holding your amazing cock, I asked softly.

"So where did you cum in your mind, Matt."

You didn't reply. I rubbed your, slightly, softening cock.

"Where did you cum, baby."

"I can't, you'll hate me, you'll think I'm a real perve."

After what we, or more to the point I, had done today that seemed so incongruous. It made me smile.

"I won't Matt, remember things are so different in the bedroom when having sex to at any other time." That seemed to get through to you. You seemed to relax a little. You sighed as I whispered.

"Come on darling tell me."

"Tell you what Cat?"

"Whose tits did you cum on Matt?"

"On my mum's tits, that's where I shot my stuff."

"There baby that wasn't too bad was it?"

"No, no it was ok," you whispered.

"And you want to fuck her, don't you?"

"Yes," you sighed, a tear starting in your eye as you fell forward onto my body, "I want to fuck my mum."

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
12