All Comments on 'Different Sides of the Same Coin'

by skankabouttown

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
thephoenixhostthephoenixhostabout 9 years ago
is there more to this story?

I just wanted to know if you will expand this story.

skankabouttownskankabouttownabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Hi Phoenix

I don't have any plans expanding this story. I really hope you enjoyed it. Keep a look out for some of my new stories coming to Litty soon, they're already in the pending queue!

-Skankabouttown

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is that all

Seems like slot of loose ends still hanging

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 9 years ago
Cliffhanger...

What happened to Mark and Joey? There is still more left hanging. Maybe not expanding this story but delving further into this high school scenario? Just a suggestion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

And then what? And what about Joe? There is much more of this story to be told and I hope you gift us with it.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Good One

It's a great story and i see no reason for rushing it up, seems like everyone agrees there are some loose ends that need tying up to make this story complete.

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

omg I loved it but you didn't have to rush it you could have just made it longer

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
oops you did it again!!!!

That was fantastic!!!! Awesome job, I agree with the rest that there is some loose ends on the story if you wanted to expand this. (hint hint) :::Smiling::::: A solid 5. Am about to start another story of yours. So I will see what happens in that story as well.

UnknownOneEightUnknownOneEightalmost 9 years ago
Read the freaking comments xD

Seriously, this one is great. It's not like some other cheap sex stories here in literotica. The story is definitely something. The struggles of the two main characters on how will they able to continue their relationship in their freaking situation. I've thought about it a little on what happens next, I guess it makes sense a little on ending it already. But still, it feels incomplete, so please continue this. I think it *would be such a waste not to finish this* :3

I mostly read here in literotica for the core stories, but it's rare to see stories here without the explicit sex scene so I gotten used to it(duh, it's Literotica.). And with that, I feel like the sex scene here need to be a little longer and some more details? :3

Anyway, this is fantastic. Keep writing more. One of the best I've read. Cheers!

P.S.

Pardon my grammar. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot and Sexy!!!!!

Very sexy. Both males had sexual intercourse for the first time. So sexy when prior to, dominating male (Max) informes submissive male (Brian) that he "didn't bring protection". Max knew that without condoms he would almost likely be ejaculating his semen inside Brian, even very deep inside him filling him up with his potentially massive loads of semen coming (no pun intended Lol) into contact with Brian's insides. But both males wanted to have sex with each other right then and there. Max's hot penis enters Brian's body with hot pre-cum leaking from his hot penis. So very hot and sexy!! Then Max goes very deep inside Brian and then withdraws and enters him again. More pre-cum leaks from Max's hot penis as he enters Brian agaiin. Sexy!!! Brian could feel Max beginning to spill his hot semen as Brian's hot penis enters him. Max penetrates Brian very deep then almost completely withdraws. Only the tip of his hot penis is inside Brian leaking pre-cum. So hot!! Then Max slowing penetrates Brian all the way, gently thrusting along the way. After more gentle thrusts, Max suddenly thrusts very violently into Brian. Brian could feel Max's hot penis very extremely deep inside him, even the throbbing, pulsating, and spasming tip of Max's hot penis very deep inside of him. Subsequently Brian could feel Max ejaculating massive spurting and gushing loads of hot semen very powerfully deep inside of him filling him up. Brian's innerwalls very heavily contract around Max's hot throbbing and pulsating penis being suddenly greatly pleasured by the feel of Max's hot semen spurting and gushing very heavily into him. Brian greatly enjoyed the throught of having Max's hot semen inside of him and knowing that it would remain at least for a time after Max's hot penis completely withdrew from him. For Brian then, it was very fortunate that Max hadn't brought protection. Such perhaps were his thoughts as Brian continued to feel Max's tip of his penis still thrusting very heavily into him and continuing to feel fresh gushes and spurts of Max's hot semen heavily filling him. Max kisses Brian very heavily on the lips tasting both of their hot natural breaths coming out of Brian's mouth, most especially while very heavily licking Brian's lips and teeth while still thrusting very heavily into Brian's body and continuing to ejaculate massive amounts of hot sperm and semen very deep inside of him. While feeling Max's massive loads of hot semen still flooding him inside and continuing to feel Max's hot pulsating and throbbing penis thrusting powerfully and forcefully at the deepest points inside of him, Brian tastes their hot natural breaths from Max's mouth. Max then withdraws his hot penis from Brian's body and moves off of Brian with massive amounts of hot semen still leaking very heavily from his penis for a few seconds afterwards. Brian starts to very heavily leak out Max's hot semen even before Max began to start withdrawing his hot throbbing and pulsating penis from Brian's body! Then after Max's hot penis had completely withdrawn from Brian's body, Brian leaked out massive Angel falls like streams and gushes of Max's hot semen from his body for a few seconds. Max had greatly overflowed Brian with his hot semen!!! Max had ejaculated billions upon billions of hot sperm into Brian's body. During Max's most very heaviest and forceful thrusts inside Brian's body, Max had ejaculated hundreds of millions of his hot sperm inside Brian per thrust!!!!! Just imagine if all of the sperm inside Brian were to fertilize!!!! Well Brian is pregnant with at least dozens of babies!!! About a day after having sex wth Max, Brian had enjoyed having most of Max's hot semen still inside of him, even still very deep inside of him, despite the great amount of Max's hot semen leaking out of his body right after Max pulled his hot penis out of his body. So very hot and sexy!!! They now have sex a few times a week, even without protection. Just as Brian wants. Just as Max now wants for sure. Max and Brian always look forward to their lovemaking. So hot and sexy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Hot and Sexy (follow up)

During Max's most very heaviest and forceful thrusts inside Brian's body, Max had ejaculated hundreds of millions of his hot sperm inside Brian per thrust!!!!! Just imagine if all of the sperm inside Brian were to fertilize!!!! Well Brian is pregnant with at least dozens of babies!!! So the couple fantasizes!!!! About a day after having sex with Max, Brian had enjoyed having most of Max's hot semen still inside of him, even still very deep inside of him, despite the great amount of Max's hot semen that had leaked out of his body some couple of minutes right after Max pulled his hot penis out of his body. So very hot and sexy!!! They now have sex a few times a week, even without protection. Just as Brian wants. Just as Max now wants for sure. Max and Brian always look forward to their lovemaking to come (no pun intended Lol). So hot and sexy!!!!

Two days later, Max and Brian had sex again. Max had wanted Brian so bad that his hot semen had very heavily leaked from his penis before Max's underwear and trousers were removed from him, even before his trouser buttons were undone! Semen still very heavily poured and gushed from Max's hot penis as he removed Brian's pants and underwear and took off Brian's shirt as Brian removed Max's shirt. Max laid very heavily on top of Brian moving between Brain's hot legs and raising them up just below his shoulders. With Max's hot penis still very heavily leaking semen, he entered Brian and quickly went very deep inside of him kissing Brian very heavily on the lips, licking his lips and teeth very heavily in which Max's teeth and lips would be very heavily licked by Brian and his lips very heavily kissed. During this time and throughout their lovemaking, Max had breathed very heavily breathing into Brian's mouth very passionately in which Brian would do the same thing with Max, both males tasting each other's powerful hot natural breaths. When only Max's hot tip of his penis was inside Brian, Brian already had millions of Max's fresh hot sperm inside of him. With every inch of penetration, Max's ejaculations into Brian had greatly increased throughout. By the time Max's penis was quickly at its deepest point inside Brian (about seven inches), Max had ejaculated billions upon billions of hot sperm inside Brian. And the sex was only beginning. Max's penis had felt a little resistance as he penetrated Brian. Max had felt Brian's inner walls contract with wonderful anticipation throughout. During this time Max felt Brian's hot semen spilling from his hot penis between their bodies with Brian's back knee area now over his shoulders. upon reaching his deepest point inside Brian, Max began to violently thrust very heavily into Brian ejaculating billions upon billions of hot sperm per thrust into him for about a couple of hours. Brian's ejaculations had greatly increased. Brian began flooding and wetting massive areas between their hot bodies. Brian could feel Max consistently ejaculating his hot semen very heavily into him. Brian had met up with Max's thrusts wishing Max could go deeper, even much deeper. But he greatly enjoyed feeling Max's hot penis powerfully and forcefully throbbing and pulsating very heavily into him. Brian greatly enjoyed feeling very intense and powerful gushing and spurting ejaculations of Max's hot semen very heavily flooding his insides very rapidly. Like Angel Falls ejaculations of hot semen flooding into him and massively overflowing or over filling him. From that time on, Brian would feel Max heavily overflowing him with semen and rapidly felt Max's hot semen leak heavily out of his body as Max would heavily thrust into Brian for the next two hours or a little longer. Brian had the great pleasure of feeling Max's heavily ejaculating thick hot pearly white semen coated penis entering and penetrating his body plus feeing Max's fresh ejaculations of pearly white thick hot semen at every inch of penetration. Brian had greatly wanted Max's hot heavily flooding semen inside of him again. Brian had greatly wanted to feel Max's hot penis penetrating and thrusting very powerfully and forcefully inside him again. Brian had greatly wanted to feel Max's tip of his penis at its deepest points within him again. And Brian is getting all of these things as Max's hot penis is still very deep inside of him and still thrusting very heavily within him, throbbing and pulsating very heavily. Brian continues to feel Max's very thick pearly white thick hot semen pouring very heavily inside of him and heavily flooding him everywhere and very heavily overflowing and leaking out of him. If only he could get pregnant (so Brian's thoughts). But Brian is pregnant with trillions of Max's hot sperm as Max is continuing to ejaculate very heavily and powerfully into him. Max continues to feel Brian's intense ejaculations between their bodies. He really wants Brian's hot sperm and semen inside of him, even very deep inside of him. Max wants to feel Brian's hot penis very deep inside of him thrusting very heavily. But in the meantime, Max is feeling Brian's hot inner walls consistently contracting very heavily around his penis and feeling his own hot semen overflowing Brian's body. Such things bringing great pleasure to Max and he kept thrusting very happily. Max had greatly wanted to completely fill Brian with his hot semen. Max wanted his sperm inside Brian. He wanted to ejaculate very deep inside Brian. He wanted to impregnate Brian with massive amounts of sperm. Max had greatly wanted a piece of himself left inside Brian after his penis completely withdrew from Brian's body. Max continues to thrust very heavily into Brian as Brian's thrusts continue to meet up with Max's. About a little more than an hour later, Max withdraws his hot penis from Brian's body and moves off of Brian. Brian immediately leaks out Angel Falls amounts of Max's hot semen from his body for about a couple of minutes and greatly enjoys it. Max has great pleasure seeing his own hot semen leaking out of Brian's body, knowing that he completely filled Brian with himself and overflowed him. After a couple of minutes of Max withdrawing from Brian, Brian still has an overwhelming majority of Max's hot semen inside of him, even very deep inside of him. Max had pumped trillions upon trillions of his hot sperm inside Brian. Brian still has many trillions of Max's hot sperm inside of him. Sperm that will never fertilize. Brian and Max talk for a few more minutes about the great pleasures they just had with Brian's legs still raised. During this time, Max sees huge gushes and spurts of his hot semen leaking out of Max's body from time to time. Before pulling out of Brian, Max told Brian that he wanted Brian's hot penis and semen inside of him, even very deep inside of him! Max gets on his back and Brian enters him and goes very deep inside Max, meeting great resistance of Max's inner walls at every inch of penetration despite Brian ejaculating very heavily along the way. Max had felt pain, even great pain as Brian had the first time Max recently entered him. But Brian's natural lubrication had greatly helped along the way. Once at his deepest point inside Max, Brian begins to thrust very heavily ejaculating millions of hot sperm inside Max per thrust, rapidly filling Max. And through the great pain, Max had the great pleasure of feeling Brian's hot ejaculations within him and the great pleasure of getting pregnant with Max's sperm at every inch of penetration. But Max could feel Brian thrusts greatly picking up. Max can now feel Brian's hot penis throbbing and pulsating very powerfully and forcefully within him. Max could feel Brian's greatly increased ejaculations of hot semen flooding him and completely filling him up and beginning to heavily overflow him. Brian continues his intense and powerful thrusts spilling even more huge gushes and spurts of hot semen very deep inside Max. Max's inner walls continue to very heavily contract around Brian's hot penis. Brian feels Max's inner walls very heavily contract around his hot penis as both males continue to thrust very heavily. Max wants to keep Brian's hot penis very deep inside of him. Max wants to continue to feel Brian's hot penis moving very heavily inside of him while continuing to desire to feel Brian's gushes of hot sperm and semen very heavily flooding him. Since the beginning of penetration, both males had been kissing each other on the lips very heavily, breathing very heavily into each other's mouths, heavily licking each other's lips and teeth, and tasting each other's hot natural breaths. Max's ankles are over Brian's shoulders as Brian is heavily on top of him. Brian could feel Max's intense powerful ejaculations between their bellies. He just can't wait to have Max's hot penis deep inside of him again but Brian continues to thrust very powerfully into Max for another hour. Brian's thrusts rapidly slow but his semen is still leaking very heavily inside Max. Brian's hot penis continues to throb and pulsate very heavily inside Max with both Males still heavily kissing each other on the lips. But then their kisses slow very rapidly but Brian's hot semen continues to pour very heavily inside Max with the tip of his hot penis still at the deepest point inside Max. Both males maintain eye to eye contact. Then Brian withdraws his hot penis from Max and gets up off him with semen still leaking heavily from his hot penis even as Max is leaking out Angel Falls sized gushes and spurts of Brian's hot semen from his own body for about a couple of minutes. Max had gotten what he wanted. Brian's hot penis and semen very deep inside of him. Max had wanted to be filled with Brian's hot semen. Max had wanted the pleasure of feeling Brian's hot semen rapidly filling him up. Max had wanted Brian's hot sperm inside of him, even very deep inside of him. So Max had the great pleasure of feeling Brian's hot semen very heavily overflowing him both during and after sex. Max had greatly wanted his hot penis very deep inside Brian yet once again and before they got dressed. Brian too had wanted Max's hot penis very deep inside of him again before they got dressed. Max lowered Brian on his back on the bed gripping his hand powerfully on Brian's hot nape for a few seconds along the way, then spread Brian's legs and raised them up over his shoulders and both males started to very heavily French kiss and breathe very heavily into each other's mouths and heavily tasting each other's very hot powerful natural breaths yet once again as Max's hot very ejaculating hot penis entered Brian's body again and immediately thrusting very powerfully deep inside of him, with Max's hands lifting Brian a bit and heavily caressing his back from top to bottom plus a hand gripping Brian's hot nape from time to time for a minute or so. Brian had met Max's thrusts as he greatly enjoyed feeling Max's hot penis entering and penetrating him very deep again that same day. Brian wanted to keep Max's hot penis very deep inside of him. Brian had the very great pleasure of filling Max's very intense ejaculations inside of him at every inch of the rapid penetration. But this lovemaking was just beginning and Brian already had billions upon billions of Max's hot sperm very deep inside of him, even feeling Max's hot semen overflowing him before Max was all the way in. Max's hot penis is now buried to the hilt inside Brian with his thrusts very greatly intensifying. Max is ejaculating trillions upon trillions of hot sperm inside Brian per thrust, mixing with the massive amounts of hot semen of Max's previous penetration inside Brian some couple hours earlier. With each of Max's powerful thrusts very deep inside of him, Brian is feeling many Angel falls sized ejaculations of Max's hot semen flooding him as his inner walls very heavily contracting around Max's hot penis. Both males call out each other's names very heavily while heavily caressing each other's faces and heads. From time to time for a period of a few minutes at a time, Max rests his hands (one hand at a time) on Brian's hot nape squeezing and gripping heavily before both of his hands are caressing Brian's hot and sexy face and head again and again. A little more than two hours after Max's hot penis enters Brian's body, he withdraws and pulls off of Brian with his hot semen still leaking very heavily from his penis. For three minutes Brian very heavily leaks out Max's hot semen as Max had very greatly overflowed him yet again. All along, Max had the great pleasure of seeing his own semen very heavily leaking out of Brian's body. A part of him of course had wished it could all stay in, even forever and still have great intense sexual intercourse with him, heavily filling him with more sperm and semen. But at least most of his hot semen would remain very deep inside Brian for at least a few hours to about a day, even still very deep inside Brian. Max had ejaculated many trillions of his hot sperm inside Brian per thrust at his most heaviest thrusts. If only some of his sperm could fertilize inside Brian. So Max's thoughts. But at least Brian is pregnant with trillions upon of Max's hot sperm inside of him. Brian had greatly enjoyed feeling Max's hot penis very deep inside him yet again and feeling Max's hot semen massively flooding him again, even on the very same day. He would have a piece of Max inside him for at least a few hours to a day. But the next lovemaking was just around the corner. Sometimes the next day. Sometime a couple days later. But quite often, Max and Brian would have sex two or three times a day, even very heavy and passionate sex. Max would penetrate most of the time. Sometimes Brian would be penetrated even four times a day for two hours or more at a time. So hot and sexy!! Max still has massive amounts of Brian's hot sperm and semen very deep inside of him. Still pregnant with many billions upon billions of Brian's hot sperm while Brian had just gotten loaded with trillions upon trillions of Max's hot sperm. Throughout the rest of that day, both males leak out the hot semen from the other out of their own bodies from time to time, most especially when they use the bathroom. The next day Max penetrates Brian again and thrusts very powerfully deep inside of him for more than two hours, replenishing his massive supply of hot sperm inside Brian. Then they have sexual intercourse again that day with Max's hot penis on top of or along side Brian's hot penis with both male's massively ejaculating consistently. Their hot sperm and semen mix. During this time, Brian is very heavily on top of Max with his hot legs between Brian's hot legs, with their legs moving against each other much of the time while at other times, Brian's hot legs age heavily wrapped around Max's waist with ankles locked with both males caressing rubbing each others backs, arms, face, and head. From time to time for more than a few minutes, Max's had will heavily grip and caress Brian's hot nape. During this lovemaking both males would very heavily French kiss, heavily tasting each other's very powerful natural breaths, calling out each other's names in heavy breathing and grunting gasps, wishing they cold get each other pregnant. Max had really wished he could get Brian pregnant. After some three hours, Max pulls up from Brian and a few minutes later penetrates him again and thrusts very heavy into him for more than a few minutes, ejaculating massive loads of hot semen inside Brian, greatly overflowing him. Max pulls out with small streams of semen leaking from his penis as Brian leaks out huge gushes and spurts of Max's thick pearly white semen for a few minutes. So very hot and sexy!!!! Both Max and Brian know of more lovemaking to come as long as they are together and greatly enjoy one another romantically.

The End

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brian and Max

Two hot males begin to heavily wrestle. From time to time, Max wraps his left arm around Brian's neck and presses his wrist against Brian's throat while then pressing the left side of his face against Brian's right side of his face. During the process, Max smells Brian's very powerful natural hot breath from Brian's mouth while looking at Brian's upper roof of his mouth, Brian's parted strawberry red hot lips, and Brian's hot pearly white well set teeth, most especially his two front upper teeth. Brian smells Max's hot powerful strong natural breath between Max's parted lips as Max utters playful wrestling jargon. Brian wants Max's hot lips heavily pressed against his own while Max is heavily on top of him. Brian wants to taste Max's hot breath mixed with his own. Max let's go of Brian and repeats the process a few times more in which during those times, Max seriously has thoughts of French kissing Brian on the lips and tasting Brian's hot natural breath mixed with his own. During these wrestling times, Max seriously longs to have his hot penis very deep inside Brian again and filling Brian with his hot sperm and semen. Brian longs to have Max's hot penis very deep inside of him again and being filled with Max's sperm and semen. Still wrestling, Max grabs and grips Brian's throat and nape quickly and lowers Brian onto his back laying very heavily on top of Brian, immediately hovering the tip of his nose barely above Brian's parted lips and keeping it that way for some few minutes. Max smells Brian's hot powerful natural breath then rests his mouth heavily over Brian's mouth and immediately tastes Brian's hot strong powerful natural breath then Max immediately breathes very heavily into Brian's mouth in which Brian does the very same thing with Max. Max tastes their mixed powerful breaths coming from Brian's mouth. Brian also heavily tastes their mixed hot breaths coming from Max's mouth. This goes on for a few minutes then Max parts his mouth from Brian's and immediately hovers the tip of his nose above Brian's parted lips once again and smells their mixed hot natural breaths from Brian's mouth for a few minutes then pulls off of and away from Brian. The hot buddies repeat this wrestling process a few more times. During such times, Max can't help the serious thoughts of wanting his hot penis very deep inside Brian again and filling Brian with his hot sperm and semen while French kissing heavily with Brian. This goes on for at least a few days in a row. Then another day of the usual typical wrestling matches and the typical very seriously sexy thoughts along the way. Both want to have very heavy sexual intercourse. Max wants his hot penis very deep inside Brian again and filling Brian with his hot sperm and semen Brian had greatly enjoyed feeling Max's hot penis very deep inside him yet again and feeling Max's hot semen massively flooding him again. They have had sexual intercourse many times before, even two or three times --or more-- even on the very same day. Brian would have a piece of Max inside him for at least a few hours to a day after Max withdrew. Heavily on top of Brian, Max pulled his hands from Brian's neck and began to position his legs between Brian's, parting Brian's legs with his hands. While pressing his body back on top of Brian's, Max's hands grip Brian's throat and nape once again in a hot wrestling grip with the tip of his nose immediately right above Brian's parted lips. Max held that position with his nose for some few minutes then Brian began to deliberately press his upper mouth very heavily to his own nose with very heavy deliberate but impulsive bursts of intensity for a few minutes. Max had immediately followed suite having intermittent serious eye to eye contact with Brian, then glancing each other's serious heavy duck faces. Both males seriously wanted deep penetrating sexual intercourse. Max and Brian had seriously thrust against each other. Max had imagined his hot penis very deep inside Brian and filling him with massive loads of sperm and semen with Brian's inner walls very heavily convulsing and contracting around his hot throbbing, pulsating, and flexing penis. Max had imagined his hot penis drowning in his own hot semen inside Brian while overflowing Brian with his hot semen. Brian had imagined feeling Max's hot pulsating, throbbing, and flexing penis very deep inside of him and feeling Max's hot semen massively flooding and overflowing him. Brian wanted to be very heavily pregnant with Max's hot sperm. They had such hot sexual intercourse a few times a week for a stretch of weeks prior to. They had skipped a week due to being very busy with things of sorts. But other than skipping a week of lovemaking, the next lovemaking was typically just around the corner. Sometimes the next day. Sometimes a couple days later. But quite often, Max and Brian would have sex two or three times a day, even very heavy and passionate sex. Max would penetrate most of the time. Sometimes Brian would be penetrated even four times a day for two hours or more at a time. So hot and sexy!! During these times of their lovemaking throughout , Max had breathed very heavily into Brian's mouth very passionately in which Brian would do the same thing with Max, both males tasting each other's powerful hot natural breaths. Such reflecting of Max and Brian while Max's hands were still in a wrestling grip on Brian's hot neck. Max held that position for about a half hour after their serious heavy duck faces at each other, smelling Brian's hot breath during that time. Then Max briefly hovered his parted lips barely above Brian's nose, exhaling a few times then hovered the tip of his nose back over Brian's hot parted lips for a few minutes then maintain that position. Max pulled his hands from Brian's neck to caress each side of Brian's face and head, his fingers combing through Brian's hot sexy thick hair, touching Brian's lips and teeth from time to time with his left or right thumb. A half hour later, Max slightly lifted his body off of Brian with his forehead still heavily on Brian's forehead. He began to pull up Brian's shirt, lifting Brian a little along the way, caressing Brian's bare stomach, chest, and back along the way. He pulled Brian's shirt over his head. Max then rested his chest, stomach, and pelvis back heavily over Brian's and began very heavily French kissing with Brian while thrusting very heavily against each other. Both males ejaculated very heavily with their semen very heavily leaking through each other's pants and underwear and subsequently mixing. Max had seriously fantasized that he was impregnating Brian with dozens of babies. Brian had seriously fantasized that Max was impregnating him with hundreds of babies. Brian's legs straddle along Max's moving legs then after a few minutes, Brian raises his legs and wraps them heavily around Max's waist with ankles locked. Both males thrusts, kisses, and breathing greatly increase along with their ejaculations. They remain in this position for an hour with Max gripping Brian's throat and nape in a wrestling grip from time to time for a stretch of a few minutes at a time. With sexy urgent uttering, Max lets Brian know that he wants his hot penis very deep inside of him and Brian parts his legs. Max then pulls his hands from Brian's neck, slightly raises his stomach, chest, and pelvis off of Brian's and feels both his and Brian's front genes then quickly unbuckles Brian's pants and quickly strips that and Brian's underwear from him in which Brian had done the same thing with Max plus quickly removing Max's shirt. Both males continued to heavily ejaculate during this process and each was seriously turned on. Max then heavily rested his hot body on Brian's with his legs still between Brian's and both males began to heavily thrust against each other with Max's hot penis on top of or along side Brian's. Both male's ejaculations greatly increased by leaps and bounds with sperm and semen heavily mixing, heavily French kissing along the way. After a while, Brian again wrapped his legs heavily around Max's and the lovemaking only greatly intensified by many times, including far more greatly increased ejaculations. If only the mixed sperm would fertilize and become embryos. So each of the momentarily wishful thoughts of Max and Brian. Yet Max wanted his hot throbbing, pulsating, and very heavily ejaculating penis very deep inside Brian and filling him up, even to overflowing. He wanted billions of his hot sperm inside Brian, even pumped very heavily and very deep inside Brian. Brian had wanted Max's hot throbbing, pulsating, and ejaculating penis very deep inside of him and completely filling him up, even to overflowing. Brian wanted billions of Max's hot sperm inside him, even pumped very heavily and very deep inside him. Typically at the beginning of sex, When only Max's hot tip of his penis was inside Brian as Max was advancing to his deepest point inside Brian, Brian typically already had millions of Max's fresh hot sperm inside of him. Max and Brian would continue to very heavily frot for another hour, with Max gripping Brian's nape and throat in a wrestling mood much of the time. Max's hands then roam to Brian's upper inner legs, signaling Brian to part his legs. Brian parts his legs, lefts them up along with Brian's pelvis and waist. Max slightly lifts his pelvis from Brian's raised pelvis and guides his still heavily ejaculating penis to Brian's entrance and enters Brian. Brian's ankles were over Max's shoulders. With every inch of penetration, Max's ejaculations into Brian had greatly increased throughout. By the time Max's penis was quickly at its deepest point inside Brian (about seven inches), Max had ejaculated billions upon billions of hot sperm inside Brian. And the sex was only beginning. Brian lowered his legs so they were wrapped around Max's waist with his ankles locked. From time to time, Max would caress Brian's hot legs then his hands would roam up Brian's back with his hand periodically resting on and gripping Brian's hot nape for 15 - 30 minutes at a time. Brian would caress Max's back, feeling Max's flexing sexy muscles while feeling Max's very heavily flexing penis continue to throb and pulsate very heavily within him. If only Brian could get pregnant. So Max's thoughts again and again. Brian again and again wished he could get pregnant. But Brian is pregnant with trillions upon trillions of Max's fresh hot sperm flooding him as Max continues to very heavily ejaculate inside of Brian. They very heavily call out each other's names, saying very hot sexy things along the way. During this intense very hot lovemaking moments and prior to, both males necks from the front to the sides had greatly flexed with very swelled veins and muscles bulging and straining through their hot necks. Brian had greatly enjoyed feeling Max's very heavily ejaculating hot tip of his penis entering and penetrating him with rapidly increased ejaculations at every stage of penetration. Many times Max would see his very heavily ejaculating tip of his penis enter and penetrate Brian and would be greatly turned on. An hour later Max is on his last few thrusts, even very powerful and intense thrusts then withdraws from Brian's body with his hot semen still very heavily leaking out of his hot penis. Brian very heavily leaks out some of Max's hot semen for a few minutes or so being greatly turned on by that. Max finds it so hot and sexy to see his hot semen leaking out of Brian's hot body. An hour later, Max's hot penis enters Brian again going very deep inside of him.

Upon reaching his deepest point inside Brian, Max began to violently thrust very heavily into Brian again ejaculating billions upon billions of hot sperm per thrust into him for about a couple of more hours. Brian's ejaculations had greatly increased. Brian began flooding and wetting massive areas between their hot bodies. Brian could feel Max consistently ejaculating his hot semen very heavily into him. Brian had met up with Max's powerful thrusts wishing Max could go deeper, even much deeper. But he greatly enjoyed feeling Max's hot penis powerfully and forcefully throbbing and pulsating very heavily into him. Brian greatly enjoyed feeling very intense and powerful gushing and spurting ejaculations of Max's hot semen very heavily flooding his insides very rapidly again on the same day. Like Angel Falls sized ejaculations of hot semen flooding into him and massively overflowing or over filling him. From that time on, Brian would feel Max heavily overflowing him with semen and rapidly felt Max's hot semen leak heavily out of his body as Max would heavily thrust into Brian for the next two hours or a little longer. Brian had the great pleasure of feeling Max's heavily ejaculating thick hot pearly white semen coated penis entering and penetrating his body plus feeling Max's fresh ejaculations of pearly white thick hot semen at every inch of penetration. Brian had greatly wanted Max's hot heavily flooding semen inside of him again. Brian had greatly wanted to feel Max's hot penis penetrating and thrusting very powerfully and forcefully inside him again. Brian had greatly wanted to feel Max's tip of his hot penis at its deepest points within him again. Brian had wanted to feel Max's hot penis heavily drowning in his own hot semen (Max's semen) inside his (Brian's) body, even very deep inside of him. And Brian is getting all of these things as Max's hot penis is still very deep inside of him and still thrusting very heavily within him, throbbing and pulsating very heavily. Brian continues to feel Max's very thick pearly white thick hot semen pouring very heavily inside of him and heavily flooding him everywhere and very heavily overflowing and leaking out of him. Brian can feel Max's swelling and flexing hot penis drowning in his own hot semen very deep inside of him. If only he could get pregnant (so Brian's thoughts). But Brian is pregnant with trillions of Max's hot sperm as Max is continuing to ejaculate very heavily and powerfully into him. Max continues to feel Brian's intense ejaculations between their bodies. He really wants Brian's hot sperm and semen inside of him, even very deep inside of him. Max wants to feel Brian's hot penis very deep inside of him thrusting very heavily. But in the meantime, Max is feeling Brian's hot inner walls consistently contracting very heavily around his hot penis and feeling his own hot semen overflowing Brian's body. Max feels his hot penis drowning in his own hot semen inside Brian, even very deep inside Brian. Such things bringing great pleasure to Max and he kept thrusting very happily. Max had greatly wanted to completely fill Brian with his hot semen. Max wanted his sperm inside Brian. He wanted to ejaculate very deep inside Brian. He wanted to impregnate Brian with massive amounts of hot sperm. Max wanted to feel his hot swelling and flexing penis drowning in his own hot semen very deep inside Brian and at all depths inside Brian. Max had greatly wanted a piece of himself left inside Brian after his hot penis completely withdrew from Brian's hot and sexy body. Max continues to thrust very heavily into Brian as Brian's thrusts continue to meet up with Max's. About a little more than an hour later, Max withdraws his hot penis from Brian's body and moves off of Brian. Brian immediately leaks out Angel Falls amounts of Max's hot semen from his body for about a couple of minutes and greatly enjoys it. Max has great pleasure seeing his own hot semen very heavily leaking out of Brian's body, knowing that he completely filled Brian with himself and massively overflow him. Yet, then Max had greatly wished it could all stay inside Brian, even forever --and still have intense hot long-lasting sex. Max knows that Brian has trillions upon trillions of his hot sperm inside his body, even very deep inside Brian. After a couple of minutes of Max withdrawing from Brian, Brian still has an overwhelming majority of Max's hot sperm and semen inside of him, even very deep inside of him. Max had pumped trillions upon trillions of his hot sperm inside Brian. Brian still has many trillions of Max's hot sperm inside of him. Sperm that will never fertilize. Brian and Max talk for a few more minutes about the great pleasures they just had with Brian's legs still raised. During this time, Max sees huge gushes and spurts of his hot semen leaking out of Brian's body from time to time. Some 15 minutes later, Brian rests his body over Max with his hot legs between Max's legs, with his nose above Max's parted lips, smelling their combined hot breaths from Max's mouth. Max's raises his own legs and wraps then around Brian's waist with ankles locked. Brian penetrates Max again --meeting little resistance while ejaculating massive loads of his hot semen and sperm inside Max along the way as his hot tip of his penis reaches its deepest point inside Max with Brian intermittently deliberately pressing his upper mouth very heavily to his nose with great bursts of intensity while hovering above Max's nose as he had moved his parted lips close to Max's nose, deliberately exhaling at times. After a few minutes, Brian hovers his nose back over Max's parted lips but a few inches away than before and intermittently presses his upper mouth to his nose again very heavily with deliberate bursts of intensity. Max being very greatly turned on, cups Brian's face on each side with each of his hands, pulling Brian's face just a little further from his and does such very deliberate hot sexy duck faces with Brian continuing in which both males thrusts greatly increase. Brian's ejaculations greatly increase inside Max. Max then pulls Brian's face back down a little while continuing to deliberately press the upper roof of his mouth very heavily to his nose with such deliberate bursts of intensity. Max continues to caress Brian's face while continuing his intermittent duck faces for a few minutes as Brian continues such serious heavy duck faces. Max releases his hands from Brian's face and heavily caresses Brian's back. Repeatedly Brian continues to press his upper mouth very deliberately heavy to his nose with very deliberate bursts of intensity while Max continues such very heavy duck faces. Suddenly Brian lowers his mouth on Max's and French kisses him very heavily, heavily tasting their natural hot mixed breaths from Max's mouth while both males breathe very heavily into each other's mouths. Both do very serious hot sexy duck faces at each other between hot French kisses, with both males breathing very heavily into each other's mouths during kisses. During such duck faces of both Males, Brian had his most intense and powerful thrusts very deep inside Max, ejaculating billions of hot sperm per thrust! Second time ever that Brian penetrates Max but first time for that day. By the time Brian's penis reaches its deepest point inside Max (6 inches), he had ejaculated millions of hot sperm inside Max. Brian's thrusts very rapidly intensify and he begins to ejaculated millions of hot sperm inside Max per thrust for an hour with both males hot necks greatly flexed with muscles and veins protruding and bulging very heavily. After 15 minutes, Max can feel Brian's very hot fresh white liquid very heavily overflowing his body. He was glad that Brian had at least filled him up completely, even to greatly overflowing. Max too was pregnant with another male's sperm, Brian's sperm, even billions upon billions of Brian's hot sperm. Brian's hot semen felt very good for Max. The thought of Brian's hot penis drowning in his own hot semen inside Max was a great turn on for Max as Brian continued to very heavily ejaculate inside Max. 45 minutes later, Brian withdraws his hot penis from Max's body, having greatly overfilled Max again and again. Upon withdrawal, Brian still had fresh semen leaking out of his penis even as Max leaked out massive gushes and spurts of Brian's hot semen from his body. Brian was further turned on with the site of his hot semen heavily leaking from Max's body for a few minutes. Some few minutes later, they eat lunch in the dining room, eating naked. After lunch, Max picks up Brian and carries him to the bed in the room of their previous lovemaking. Brian heavily wraps his hot and sexy legs around Max's waist with ankles locked. Brian's hands roam Max's back as Max's hands roam his back. Max lowers Brian onto his back on the bed in which one of his hands grip and caress Brian's hot nape as his hot penis is positioned to enter Brian's body. Upon barely entering Brian's entrance, Max begins to heavily ejaculate massive amounts of pearly hot white semen as he began pushing into Brian. Brian began ejaculating his own semen against Max as soon as his hot legs were wrapped around Max after Max had picked him up and carry him, spilling his hot semen very heavily against Max's lower chest. Max was turned on and heavily leaked pre-cum from his penis. He wanted his hot penis very deep inside Brian again and to fill him up again with massive amounts of hot sperm and semen again. Brian's penis had throbbed and pulsated very heavily against Max's stomach and lower chest area. He couldn't wait to have Max's hot penis very deep inside of him and rapidly filling him with sperm and semen. Upon entering Brian's body, Max's hot penis is very quickly buried to the hilt inside Brian ejaculating billions of hot sperm per thrust into Brian with more pearly white hot semen inside Brian. Brian had already been greatly turned on with Max's intense thick ejaculations of hot semen at his entrance as he was being entered and at every inch of Max's penetration. But Max's extreme powerful thrusts were that much hotter and better. Moments later, Brian feels thick streams and gushes of Max's hot semen leaking out of his body as Max continues to very heavily ejaculate very wildly heavily within him. Max's right hand is still resting and gripping on Brian's hot nape and would remain that way most of the time while his hot penis is deep inside Brian and heavily ejaculating very deep inside of him. Brian's hot inner walls continue to heavily convulse and contract very heavily around Max's very heavily throbbing and pulsating hot wild penis as he wants to keep Max's hot penis very deep inside of him for a very long time, even fore ever if possible. Both males French kiss very heavily and very heavily taste each other's hot natural breaths, most especially while breathing very heavily into each other's mouths and heavily uttering very periodically, even calling out each others names. They both very seriously tell one another that the other is very hot and sexy, calling each other sexy names and saying sexy things. Very periodically, Brian seriously utters to Max about how he is greatly pleasured feeling Max's hot ejaculations of his thick hot massively flooding semen inside of him while continuing to feel Max's hot semen very heavily filling him up and over filling him. Brian also periodically utters to Max about his serious pleasure of feeling Max's hot penis very heavily thrusting, throbbing and pulsating very powerfully and wildly deep inside of him. Max turned on by Brian's uttered pleasure utters to Brian how hot and sexy it is for Brian to note such things. And accordingly, Max also tells Brian how hot and sexy it is to feel his hot penis heavily filling Brian, feeling his hot penis completely drowning in his own semen inside Brian. Brian is even more turned on as both males continue to heavily French kiss and thrust very heavily. For the most part, Max feels Brian's fresh ejaculations of hot semen between their sweaty bodies as he continues to ejaculate very thick pearly white hot semen very heavily and very deep inside Brian, with both males still heavily tasting each other's powerful hot breaths while continuously having eye to eye contact. Both male's thrusts, kiss, and breathing slow quite a bit but Max continues to hold the tip of his hot penis very deep inside Brian and still heavily streaming his hot semen very deep inside him. Brian continues to feel Max's hot semen heavily leaking out of his own body even as Max's right had has gained a much greater grip on his hot nape. Brian then begins to feel Max's hot thrusts intensify again, feeling greatly increased pulsations and throbbing of of Max's entire penis length within him, most especially the tip of Max's penis. Brian feels Max's ejaculations begin to greatly intensify as well and the overflow of Max's hot semen greatly increasing. Then suddenly, Brian begins to feel Max's heaviest thrusts and gushes of hot semen again and Brian then starts to very heavily thrust. After 15 minutes, Max lifts his mouth and lips a few inches from Brian's mouth and very heavily smells the upper roof of his mouth with the upper roof of his mouth deliberately pressing very heavily against his own nose with very heavy deliberate bursts of intensity. Brian immediately follows suit and this goes on for a few minutes and repeatedly as Max is continuing to ejaculate massive loads of hot sperm and semen very powerfully deep inside Brian's body. Then both males smell each other's hot breaths mixed with their own out of the other's mouth then do more very serious heavy duck faces for a few minutes then smell each other's powerful natural hot breath's again before kissing very heavily again. Max's right hand had been heavily on Brian's hot nape all along before replacing it with his left hand for a few minutes then going back to his right hand resting on Brian's nape with the other hand lightly gripping and caressing Brian's throat as if doing their usually manly wresting. This goes on a few times with serious intents to wrestle on the part of Max but greatly pleasured by Brian. Oh, How both males can't wait for the next serious wrestling match, most especially while Max's hot penis is very deep inside Brian's body and filling him with massive loads of hot sperm and semen. With such thoughts, both Male's continue to heavily thrust and ejaculate while very heavily French kissing even as Max continues to very heavily ejaculate inside Brian. Max parts his hot and sexy lips from Brian's hot and sexy lips and smells their combined or mixed natural hot breaths from Brian's mouth for a few minutes with both hands still on Brian's hot neck glancing his eyes on Brian's hot parted lips and pearly white well set teeth then looking into Brian's eyes, and going back and forth between glancing Brian's eyes and lips doing intermittent very heavy duck faces along the way with Brian following suit again, even as Max continues to ejaculate very heavily into Brian. Max then hovers his parted lips barely above Brian's nose breathing out light breaths intermittently doing more heavy duck faces as Brian continues to feel Max very heavily ejaculating very powerfully deep inside of him. Brian smells Max's hot breath mixed with his own. Max then hovers his nose again just barely above Brian's parted lips smelling their mixed breaths from Brian's mouth for a few minutes then lowers his lips on Brian's heavily pressing his tongue against Brian's upper two front teeth and very heavily licking them and Brian's lips while tasting their combined hot breaths from Brian's mouth with Brian doing the same with Max. Such French kissing greatly intensifies and remains that way for some 10 minutes with Brian being very heavily ejaculated into still. Max then pulls his hands from Brian's hot neck and very heavily caress Brian's face, with a hand on each side. Max raises his hands to caress and comb his fingers through Brian's well set sexy hair before his hands rest on Brian's face again. Brian does the very same face and head caressing with Max. Moments later, Max withdraws his hot penis from Brian's body, parts his lips from Brian's and hover's his nose barely above Brian's parted lips for a couple of minutes while resting still very heavily on Brian with Max's hot penis still very heavily ejaculating hot semen as his hot penis is resting very heavily on Brian's hot penis. As soon as Max's hot penis came into contact with Brian's hot penis, Brian began to thrust and heavily ejaculate his hot massive loads of semen, mixing with Max's semen heavily doing very serious duck faces at Max along the way. Max begins to thrust very heavily again with fresh hot ejaculations mixing with Brian's hot ejaculations. Max's left hand rests very heavily on Brian's hot nape while his right hand rest lightly on Brian's throat with the tips of his forefinger and thumb resting on each side of Brian's neck. At times, Max distances his face further from Brian's face to do very heavy repeated duck faces, pressing his upper mouth very heavy to his nose with bursts of powerful intensity. Brian does the same thing. This goes on for a few more minutes. Brian alternates with his legs wrapped tightly around Max's waist with ankles locked and his hot legs straddling along Max's legs with Max's legs moving along Brian's legs. After a few more moments, Max lifts his pelvis from Brian's pelvis as his hands leave Brian's neck. Max raises Brian's pelvis and legs and positions his hot penis to enter Brian again. As Max enters Brian again, thick hot pearly white semen heavily leaks from his penis again. Max rests very heavily on top of Brian with Brian's hot legs at his shoulders with his hot penis thrusting quickly very deep into Brian's body ejaculating massive loads of sperm and semen very deep inside him. The tip of Max's nose hovers for a few seconds very barely inside Brian's mouth even as Max's right hand begins to rest and grip Brian's hot nape as his left hand begins to rest on Brian's hot throat. Max's mouth and lips then rest heavily on Brian's mouth and lips. Max ejaculates billions upon billions of hot sperm very heavily inside Brian again and again. Both males start to French kiss very heavily, breathing very heavily into each other's mouths. Moments later, Brian feels Max's semen leak very heavily out of his body with Max's hot penis still thrusting at its very deepest points within him. Brian is very heavily ejaculating between their bodies with massive amounts of Brian's semen streaming on the bed even as Max is continuing to ejaculate very heavily inside Brian. Moments later, Max's hand leaves Brian's nape and caresses Brian's left side of his face briefly before gripping Brian's upper left arm to feel Brian's hot muscles for a while. Max eventually removes his other hand from Brian's hot neck with such hand gripping Brian's upper right arm before both hands caress Brian's face and head. Max thrusts into Brian for another half hour then withdraws his hot penis from Brian's hot body. Brian is pregnant with billions upon billions of Max's hot sperm with some of Max's hot semen very heavily leaking from his body like a might roaring river, or seemingly so for a few minutes. Max's hot penis is very heavily thickly coated with his own hot semen, with fresh hot semen still very heavily leaking from his penis. So very hot and sexy. Many moments later, both males get dressed and part ways.

Two days later, both males have sexual intercourse again. Max's hot penis enters Brian and thrusts very deep inside of him. Max ejaculates billions upon billions of hot sperm inside Brian. Per thrust, Max ejaculates millions of hot sperm inside Brian. Within 10 minutes, Brian can feel Max's wet warm liquid flooding him again and again, filling him up. 10 minutes later than that, Brian can feel Max's hot semen overflowing from his body as Max continues to heavily thrust and ejaculate inside of him. Brian was greatly pleasured to be flooding with Max's hot sperm and semen. Brian was glad to know that he had Max's fresh hot sperm pumping very heavily into him, even billions upon billions of Max's hot sperm. After three hours, Max withdrew his hot penis from Brian's body. He had impregnated Brian with billions upon billions of his hot sperm yet again. If only such sperm could fertilize. So Max's thoughts. But at least Brian is pregnant with billions upon billions of Max's hot sperm inside of him. The two males are Max Carterinea and Brian Carrena. Max's flashbacks of his male friends who had male lovers (who too were Max's friends): Brian Carterea and Max Lejine. Big guy cums multiple times! Saved for next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brian and Max

So hot and sexy when Brian's penis enters Max and goes very deep inside him, ejaculating massive loads of hot sperm and semen very deep inside of him, then some few moments later, Max feels Brian's hot spurts and gushes of semen very heavily flooding him and rapidly filling him up as Brian continues to very heavily thrust inside Max. Then some 15 minutes later, Max feels Brian's semen overflowing him as Brian continues to thrust and ejaculate very heavily and deep inside him. Max is greatly pleasured to feel Brian's massive hot ejaculations of semen rapidly flooding and filling him up to overflowing. "Good thing Brian didn't bring protection!" So Max's thoughts. And at this point, Brain must be glad he didn't bring protection as he is greatly pleasured to feel his own penis drowning in his own hot semen very deep inside Max!

During this intense lovemaking, both males taste each others very hot powerful natural breaths mixed with their own while kissing each other very heavily on the lips, very heavily licking each other's teeth and lips and breathing very heavily into each other's mouths, even as Brian's hot penis continues to thrust very heavily inside Max, with continuous very heavy and powerful flooding ejaculations of semen within Max. An hour later, Brain withdraws his hot penis from Max's body. Max immediately has ten time the amount of Brian's semen streaming out of his body. Brain had ejaculated billions of hot sperm inside Max! Max is pregnant with dozens of babies! So both males fantasize. But Max is for sure pregnant with billions of Brian's hot sperm!

Late the next day, Brain and Max have sex again. Prior to though, Brian and Max had wrestled, physically tackling each other. After a few minutes, Brain wrapped his left arm very heavily around Max's throat with his wrist pressed heavily against Max's throat and the left side of his face pressed heavily against Max's right side of his face smelling Max's very powerful strong smelling hot natural breath while looking at Max's very hot upper roof of his mouth, Max's very hot strawberry red parted lips, and Max's pearly white very hot well set teeth, most especially his upper two front teeth. Brian held this grip with Max for a few minutes, deliberately pressing his upper mouth very heavily to his own nose multiple times with very deliberate heavy bursts of intensity as he wanted his hot penis very deep inside Max again and fill him with his sperm and semen. Max smells Brian's very hot powerful strong smelling natural breath. He wants Brian's hot penis very deep inside of him and filling him with sperm and semen! Moments later, Brian tells Max how hot and sexy he is while still maintaining his wrestle gripping position. Max immediately repeats the same expressed feelings for Brian. Some few moments later, Brian releases his wrestling grip from Max and momentarily pulls away from him then immediately steps in front of Max. Both males suddenly strip each other and within a minute, both are completely naked! Both males then suddenly French kiss very heavily with their penis heavily grinding against each other. Brian quickly puss Max down on the floor and lies very heavily on top of him with his hot legs between Max's legs, both males very heavily French kissing and tasting each other's very powerful strong natural hot breaths. A few seconds later, Brian lifts his pelvis from Max's pelvis a little and then guides his penis tip to Max's entrance as Max and Brian's French kissing increases many times the intensity. Brian then enters Max and begins to go deep inside him. Brian meets little resistance then rapidly thrusts very deep. After a few thrusts, Brian begins to ejaculate massive lads of sperm and semen very deep inside Max. Ten minutes later, Max feels Brian's hot semen very heavily flooding his insides and filling him rapidly. Some fifteen minutes later, Max begins to feel Brian's semen overflow as Brian continues to heavily thrust and as both males continue to heavily French kiss. Ten minutes later, Brian pulls his lips from Max's and withdraws his hot penis from Max and pulls away from him, seeing massive streams of his own hot semen leaking from Max's body. Max leaks out ten times the amount of Brian's semen about 30 seconds after Brian's penis was pulled out of him. Such streaming slows considerably and barely after one minute of Brian's withdrawal of his penis from Max's body, Max stops leaking out the consistent flow of Brian's semen. So hot and Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

After spending two weeks with Todd Budhanvar, Max is glad to be with Brian once again even though Max greatly enjoyed his very hot moments with Todd as Todd's penis had very wildly and very deeply entered him four times being overfilled with massive loads of Todd's hot semen each time plus the very heavy wrestling just prior to each time and such hot wrestling between lovemaking times. Many times during sexual intercourse and only wrestling moments, Max had tasted Todd's very powerful hot natural breath, even mixed with his own.

So hot and sexy when Brian's penis enters Max and goes very deep inside him, ejaculating massive loads of hot sperm and semen very deep inside of him, then some few moments later, Max feels Brian's hot spurts and gushes of semen very heavily flooding him and rapidly filling him up as Brian continues to very heavily thrust inside Max. Then some 15 minutes later, Max feels Brian's semen overflowing him as Brian continues to thrust and ejaculate very heavily and deep inside him. Max is greatly pleasured to feel Brian's massive hot ejaculations of semen rapidly flooding and filling him up to overflowing. "Good thing Brian didn't bring protection!" So Max's thoughts as jokingly remembered the first time him and Brian had penetrating sexual intercourse. Max had remembered his thoughts the first time he felt Brian's hot semen very heavily filling him up rapidly and the instant great pleasure he felt. Potentially, Max might have had some idea that he would feel another male's seminal ejaculations within him before he ever met Brian. But it was something of really great experience for Max to actually feel another male's massive flooding thick gushing and spurting literally warm ejaculations of semen inside of him, most especially from the male he was very attracted to and literally deeply in love with!

Brain is jokingly thinking and reflecting on how he was glad he didn't bring protection as he is greatly pleasured to feel his own penis drowning in his own hot semen very deep inside Max!

During this intense lovemaking, both males taste each others very hot powerful natural breaths mixed with their own while kissing each other very heavily on the lips, very heavily licking each other's teeth and lips and breathing very heavily into each other's mouths, even as Brian's hot penis continues to thrust very heavily inside Max, with continuous very heavy and powerful flooding ejaculations of semen within Max. An hour later, Brain withdraws his hot penis from Max's body. Max immediately has ten times the amount of Brian's semen streaming out of his body. Brain had ejaculated billions of hot sperm inside Max! Max is pregnant with dozens of babies! So both males fantasize. But Max is for sure pregnant with billions of Brian's hot sperm!

Late the next day, Brain and Max have sex again. Prior to though, Brian and Max had wrestled, physically tackling each other. After a few minutes, Brain wraps his left arm very heavily around Max's throat with his wrist pressed very heavily against Max's throat and the left side of his face pressed heavily against Max's right side of his face smelling Max's very powerful strong smelling hot natural breath while looking at Max's very hot upper roof of his mouth, Max's very hot strawberry red parted lips, and Max's pearly white very hot well set teeth, most especially his upper two front teeth. Brian held this grip with Max for a few minutes, deliberately pressing his upper mouth very heavily to his own nose multiple times with very deliberate heavy bursts of intensity as he wanted his hot penis very deep inside Max again and fill him with his sperm and semen. Max smells Brian's very hot powerful strong smelling natural breath. He wants Brian's hot penis very deep inside of him and filling him with sperm and semen! Moments later, Brian tells Max how hot and sexy he is while still maintaining his wrestle gripping position. Max immediately repeats the same expressed feelings for Brian. Some few moments later, Brian releases his wrestling grip from Max and momentarily pulls away from him then immediately steps in front of Max. Both males suddenly strip each other and within a minute, both are completely naked! Both males then suddenly French kiss very heavily with their hot penises heavily grinding against each other. Brian quickly pulls Max down on the floor and lies very heavily on top of him with his hot legs between Max's legs, both males very heavily French kissing and tasting each other's very powerful strong natural hot breaths. A few seconds later, Brian lifts his pelvis from Max's pelvis a little and then guides his penis tip to Max's entrance as Max and Brian's French kissing increases many times the intensity. Brian then enters Max and begins to go deep inside him. Brian meets little resistance then rapidly thrusts very deep. After a few powerful thrusts, Brian begins to ejaculate massive loads of hot sperm and semen very deep inside Max. Ten minutes later, Max feels Brian's hot semen very heavily flooding his insides, coating his very heavily contracting and convulsing inner walls, and filling him rapidly. Some fifteen minutes later, Max begins to feel Brian's semen overflow as Brian continues to heavily thrust and as both males continue to heavily French kiss. Ten minutes later, Brian pulls his lips from Max's and withdraws his hot penis from Max and pulls away from him, seeing massive streams of his own hot semen leaking from Max's body. Max leaks out ten times the amount of Brian's semen about 30 seconds after Brian's penis was pulled out of him. Such streaming slows considerably and barely after one minute of Brian's withdrawal of his penis from Max's body, Max stops leaking out the consistent flow of Brian's semen. So hot and Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intense Passion - Nice Change

Wow...this story is quite "motivating" --- hard to be super aroused (HARD)!!! Thanks Skank!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!!!

I loved how you kept the story to the point. With most high school crush stories, there are endless days of wanting and fantasising that seem to bulk up the story but I'm so glad that you started from the day these two actually go on a real date. But what I loved the most was that you kept the conflict tight between them despite them both having had feelings together for so long. And Max was right to hurt Brian and run away in front of the others. And I also loved that Brian didn't just become a hero at the first chance he got, that stuff isn't very believable honestly. Instead it.was a very nice and slow development for his character from being a spectator to the bullying to doing something while still looking out for himself and then finally accepting who he is. And of course, the sex scene was brilliant. Loved the snowballing part. A very enjoyable read. Thank you so much for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous