All Comments on 'Different Worlds Ch. 04'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
SPOILER ALERT

K.. This story really is one very good story. Sad that two so called adults are afraid to say what is on thier minds for fear of rejection. If I had been Richard I know I would have carried Ivy over my shoulder and let her know how I felt, then I am not him. The way you have ploted their way in life would make it sad if they dont end up together. I await each post with baited breath, not my usual self, knowing the area you write about as well as the gardening aspect shows you have either a great knowlege of hoticulture/garden design/Midlands area of UK or you have done deep research, either way you have and still are writing a very interesting story. Thank you seems to little to express how I feel, but that is all I can say.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

A very nice story and it appears it is going to get even better as the walls and misconceptions come tumbling down.

North200North200over 7 years ago
Great build-up!

The story is well-paced and we're getting to know the characters really well too! I agree that the details add a lot of realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

It's been a good build up. I am looking forward to seeing him explain Sara. Well written. Please don't make us wait to long!!!!!

karalinekaralineover 7 years agoAuthor
chapter 5

Hallo everyone, chapter 5 is pending and its a whopper, it might be up Sunday, more likely Monday though.

thanks again for all your comments, votes and fave, they make all the difference!

Karaline x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree that it's the story that's most important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t rush

It’s a slow buildup and it’s working well.

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
The Enjoyment.....

..... was worth the wait.

AnAncientAnAncientover 2 years ago

I find the relationship aspects for more interesting than explicit descriptions of the physical side of sex. In fact I normally skim over the parts that go into the physical aspects of sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
955 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES