All Comments on 'Different Worlds Ch. 08'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 7 years ago
is Richard going to !!!!

is Richard going to send on a day course school in gardening to get her degree ? love the story keep it going

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

It is really an excellent story. Richard has to have a serious talk with his brother about what he did to Ivy. Bummed that we have to wait so long for the conclusion, but really wishing the story could evolve into novel length. There is so much more to write about as she becomes one of the family and the evolving of her character occurs.

North200North200over 7 years ago
I agree with the others....

Add my name to the list of people who would love to see more from this couple. We'll all be biding our time until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loving this story

This has to be one of my favourite stories on lit. I am eager to read the next chapter (conclusion?).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please continue with the story!

karalinekaralineabout 7 years agoAuthor
Nearly there

I submitted the final chapter of Different Worlds to my editor yesterday, so it shouldn't be too long now!

sorry about the delay everyone xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We need an ending

I am hoping there is still more to come to provide a proper ending to this much loved story. Please don't end it unfinished your dedicated readers need closure on this excellent tale.

karalinekaralinealmost 7 years agoAuthor
the final chapter is pending

Sorry for the delay everyone. With any luck it will be up tomorrow (and thank you for asking anon!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES