All Comments on 'Difficult Step Daughter'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
great story

ended differently than I had thought. wee done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To be continued...

You care so little about your own story you couldn't be bothered to let people know it wasn't a complete story before they opened the damned thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looking forward to reading part two in a minute!

Im surprised he wasnt just trying to convince her to hold off on her job till school was out, then she could go back to milking cash from desperate, lonely guys, lol. When I was in college my buddies were always trying to get me to go to the strip clubs with them, heh. I couldn't see the point of paying a cover, buying high priced drinks then tipping to watch some girl strip and shimmy around that I wasn't going to be fucking, lol. It's like paying someone so you could make yourself suffer, hehe. Hell, you cant even jack off while you watch! A lot better just staying home, inviting your FWB over for beers, dinner and a movie before fucking for the rest of the night, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
and once again............

the poor innocent dad is seduced by the daughter/stepdaughter/niece or some other slutty teen. and of course "its not his fault".

how boring.........

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope there's more . Really good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous