All Comments on 'Difficult Times Bring Happiness'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too long ...... too dragged out ..........?

The title of my comment says it all. It was an 'ok' build-up, and I am not against length per se or a lovely, happy ending. But at the story's conclusion I felt unsatisfied for some reason. As if I had been dragged along and expecting a nice lovely finish that didn't materialize. Anyone else have this same feeling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Way, way too long.

Agree with the last post. There were some good ideas, but it was so repetitive! Figure out how to shorten it to two pages and you might have something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
New category

This should be under a new category for LONG WINDED DRIVEL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worst piece of shit I've ever read

Please, don't ever submit anything again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dummies

I read 1st two paragraphs went to end and voted 1 . Pitty any fool who read more than that

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You suck

You are either a 3rd grader or a Moron. This is the worst drivel I have ever read on this or any other site. Please do us all a favor and stop submitting.

mschack63mschack63over 13 years ago
were you drunk when you wrote this?

I could only read as far as the two hookers were there in the morning to look after her 18 year old daughter and 19 year old son because they left after she did and rode the bus to school.

The whole family sounds retarded. Mother, daughter, son and author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rubbish Story

Please go back to primary school and learn English, your grammar and context are way out.

After that study the way writers develop a story and characters, particularly how they are related to reality.

Then I suggest a writers course.

After that we may see another submission from you in about 10 years, hopefully it will be an improvement on this one

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
kudos

You got one thing right, the story contains incest, which more than I can say about one guys, Shtuppingh's, stories. Your story seemed like the video, Click, starring Adam Sandler, constantly zipping through the sex. Bad grammar, bad syntax, bad story. I thought an incest story with no incest was bad, but this? Were you drunk at the time? Cancel the show? Hell, cancel the pilot episode, this sitcom is dead! Let's go watch 'Keeping up appearances.' Hyacinth bucket, that's bouquet, is much sexier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

What a waste of time. This had to be one of the worst story on here!!!!!

happenstancehappenstanceover 13 years agoAuthor

I can see that all those who are calling it a drivel haven't ever submitted a thing, so before you start criticizing others, how about writing something of your own?

I agree that the story is long, maybe too long for some people, but that is how I write, so if you have a problem, then don't read my stories.

For those of you not aware, the rules of this website clearly state that the characters have to be 18 plus. So, either use your imagination, or move on to other websites.

By the way, all comments are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Horrible!!!!

I never saw the happiness. I knew in England y'all had to be doing a lot of incest but this was disgusting. Any mother or father that could sit there and let that kinda shit happen to their kids needs to be shot in the head. Here in the US a mother woud have killed that man. But I guess that's why we won and are the dominate country on this planet. HAHA!! By the way if you can't except criticism keep your crappy stories off the web... CRYASS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nasty

There was nothing happy about this story. The sex scenes lacked any kind of excitement; "he fucked her cunt," is about as exciting as reading the dictionary. The father was a disgusting abusive pig and the mother was just as bad for allowing him to abuse the daughter in the way he did. I kept hoping it would get better but it got worse and worse. Some of the sex descriptions made me feel sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HILARIOUS

This story was so hilarious. You know a story is bad when other sexual deviants on this website are calling it trash. The author has the sexual imagination of a toilet and the literary ability of a mentally disabled turtle. 0/10.

nitenursenitenurseover 12 years ago
bullshit

This the most amount of bs I have read. Did you have an editor? Please if we were to write all this crap we would not put it on this site to torture people. No excitement at all. It is an incest story yet the mother didn't want her son to fuck her yet she like is dick. Long and drawn out like an indian movie. Imagine u took 7 page to write all this bull. Bullshit I say bullshit

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
No rating, I hated it.

I only skimmed it to the end hoping that Brad would get what was coming to him.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhitealmost 12 years ago
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

There were far too many complaints about this story to believe that the people complaining didn't jack or jill off to the story. You all read way too much of it for you not to wind up spilling your jizz on the floor or fitting 4 fingers into your hungry cunts. I will agree that "happenstance" is not a great writer. However, the author can speak the language of hot sex. Let's not pretend that Literotica is all about the literature. I'd say it's 40% about the literature and 60% about the erotica. This person told a story with hot sex. It was weird, kinky, & filled with odd fetishes, but it is an incest/taboo story. For the record, the daughter Irene believed she was happy because she was keeping "her man" home. With that alone, the title was accurate, as was the category. Don't stop writing, just get an editor. For those that want to correct me, yes, "odd fetishes" is redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was a little too long but...

I actually enjoyed it. Call me a weirdo if you like, I dont give a shit. There are bits of it I think were bad taste.

I agree with the authors comment. To the other annoymous comments, you can call this drivle when you post your own stories.

SJHS77SJHS77over 7 years ago

You have got to be kidding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous