Dig In!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He almost came right then and there. "Watch you . . . on the toilet?"

"Sure," she said, "I wont think your gross or anything."

Jeffrey stuck his head out from the shower curtain and looked. His cousin was sitting on the toilet, her legs spread wide, her pussy glistening, and her hands clenching the sides of the toilet bowl.

"You have to step out of the shower, though, if you want to watch," she said.

Keeping the water on to keep the room nice and steamy, he opened the curtains all the way and stepped out of the shower. His cock was standing straight out in front of him, bouncing up and down with each step, dribbling pre-cum everywhere.

"Sit down in front of me," she said.

He did as he was told.

Her grip on the toilet bowl tightened as her face contorted and she grunted.

A whoosh of air and a plop in the water.

Then her body relaxed a little and she looked down at him and said, "Aren't you going to touch yourself at all while I go?"

"I can't," he murmured, "If I touch it anymore I'll . . . you know?"

She grinned and then her face contorted again.

This time the air shot out of her asshole louder and the shit was smoother, coiling into the water. "Can you see okay?" she asked.

He gulped and shrugged.

"Here," she said, "This will be better."

Jessica hopped up, put her bare feet on the toilet seat and squatted over the toilet bowl. The new position gave her cousin a perfect view of her dirty brown asshole, puckering over the water.

"God," he said, rubbing his balls, still afraid to touch his cock and end everything.

She grunted loudly and a painful expression came on her face. Then a nonstop stream of shit, at least fourteen inches long, glided out of her asshole, crashing down and splashing dirty toilet water up onto her ass cheeks. Then a breeze of warm air shot out from her sphincter and she was done going.

The air was thick with her smell.

"So," she said, grinning, "What did you think?"

"Thank you," was all that he could say.

She laughed and then said, "Well, aren't you going to cum now?"

Jeffrey turned scarlet. "With you here?"

"Hey, you got to watch me take a shit -- I get to watch you blow your load."

"All right," he stammered, standing up. He unrolled a wad of toilet paper and held it in front of his penis with one hand, gripping the base of his shaft with the other.

"Wait," she said, "What's that for?"

"To catch the . . . you know?"

"Don't be silly. Lie down and do it on your belly."

"Oh, okay," he stammered, not really caring where he blew his load.

Jeffrey got down on the bathroom floor and stroked five times, the fifth one sending ropes and ropes of hot sperm all over his chest and belly.

"Good job," she said.

Then Jessica got off the toilet without wiping her ass and rubbed the cum all up and down her cousin's chest and belly with her foot, caking the wet seed between her toes.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

She smiled and said, "Playing with you."

Still without wiping her asshole at all, Jessica fixed her nightgown and left the room -- leaving the toilet full of shit for Jeffrey to unclog and flush.

6

It turned out to be a hot, sweltering, humid day.

Susan was at work and was going to have to work late.

Jeffrey spent most of the day inside, lounging on the couch, sweating his balls off and watching TV.

That evening, from the living room, he heard the door open and close.

Jessica was home.

She knocked about in the kitchen, getting something to drink. She was wearing short shorts and a tank top and had just gotten back from a long run. The shorts had a line of sweat down the crack of her ass and up the front of her crotch. She was not wearing any panties.

Dripping with sweat and holding a bottle of water, she went into the living room.

Jeffrey nearly gagged at the smell of her body odor and dirty, sweaty, unclean asshole, which radiated it's musky scent through her short shorts.

"God," he said, covering his nose, "You smell."

"Hey," she said, grinning, "A girl has to do what a girl has to do to stay in shape, right?"

"Why don't you go and take a shower?"

"I will," she said, "But first . . . I think we should wrestle!"

Without further ado, she jumped on the couch and grabbed onto her cousin, pulling him to the ground with her. They rolled around on the floor, grabbing and tugging at each other.

"Come on!" he cried, infuriated, "You stink!"

"What's the matter, a big strong man like you can't overpower a little girl like me?"

"That's it," he said, grabbing onto her shoulders and flipping her over, pinning her to the ground. "There, are you happy now, you smelly little bitch?"

Jessica pretended to be insulted and grabbed a hold of his testicles through his gym shorts and squeezed, hard.

He whimpered and immediately let go of her.

Grinding his balls in her hand, she said, "Excuse me, what did you call me?"

"I'm sorry," he whimpered.

Jessica sat up, still holding his balls firmly and pushed Jeffrey onto his back. "You meant to say that I smell lovely, didn't you?"

"Yes," he said quickly.

"So say it."

"You smell lovely, Jess."

"Call me princess."

"You smell lovely, princess."

She was grinning, "Good."

"Please let go of my balls, princess."

"Smell me first."

Jessica sat down on her cousin's face, still holding onto his tender nuts, facing his feet. She wriggled her ass cheeks over his nose, gave a nice squeeze to his testicles, and said, "How do I smell down there?"

"You smell lovely, princess," came the muffled voice from beneath her.

"How lovely do I smell?"

"Very lovely."

"Lovely enough to taste?"

"Yes."

"Lovely enough to eat up?"

"Yes," he cried, "Please, Jess, let go!"

She did.

He sighed in relief.

Then she lifted her bottom up off of his face, slightly -- just enough to give herself some room to slide her shorts down to her ankles -- then she held her dirty asshole over his face and said, "If it's lovely enough to eat up, then eat up!"

Jeffrey looked at the puckering hole above him. It was beautiful and gross, smelled lovely and disgusting -- there were streaks of brown around the opening from the enormous shit that she had taken that morning. Also there were salty beads of sweat dripping onto his face from between her succulent cheeks.

"Jeffrey?" she said and took a hold of his tender balls, threatening to squeeze them again, "Aren't you going to eat up?"

"Yes, princess," he said, closing his eyes and sliding his tongue up and down her filthy ass crack. Even given the disgusting circumstances, it didn't take long for him to get a boner.

Jessica laughed when she saw it and said, "Does the taste of my shitty asshole turn you on, Jeffrey?"

Humiliated, he murmured, with his tongue halfway up her butt, "Yes, princess."

She yanked his shorts down to his knees, freeing his erection. "Stick your tongue all the way up my smelly butt and maybe I'll taste your dirty little prick."

He did as he was told, forcing his tongue all the way up inside of her sphincter.

Jessica sucked on the tip of his cock.

Then, when she farted in his face and down his throat, he came prematurely.

"Ah, God" he said, gasping for breath, "Thank you so much, princess . . . thank you."

She got up, turned around, and leaned over his face.

He opened his mouth and let her spit his cum into his mouth.

"Swallow it," she said.

He did as he was told.

Then, like the flick of a switch, she turned back into the friendly little cousin. "Alrighty, well I'm gonna go hop in the shower. Let's hang out later, Jeffrey!"

"Sure," he said, in a daze.

And she left him there, lying on the living room floor with his shorts pulled down, the taste of her shit in his mouth, and a belly full of his own cum.

7

Later that night, aunt Susan got home from work.

Before taking a shower and settling in for the night, she went upstairs to check on her daughter and nephew. She opened her daughter's door and peaked inside -- Jessica was lying on her bed, on her stomach, kicking her legs, talking on the phone. The sight made her smile and feel a little bit nostalgic. She closed the door quietly. Then she opened her nephew's door and peaked inside --

"Jeffrey!" she exclaimed.

He was standing over his bed, jerking off to one of his hardcore porno magazines.

Immediately, he dropped the magazine to the floor and pulled up his shorts. "Sorry," he stammered, "I didn't hear you come in."

She looked at him for a moment, stunned and disgusted, and then looked down at the magazine on the floor, looking even more disgusted. Then she stepped into the room, closed the door behind her, and picked the smut rag up off of the floor.

It was called, Anal Cum Dumpsters.

The magazine consisted of young women having their rectums filled with massive cocks and load after load of hot cum.

Susan was sickened by it.

"I'm sorry," he said again.

"Do you think this is nice, Jeffrey?? Do you think these women like having those . . . things . . . pounding in and out of their bums??"

He shrugged, not sure what to say.

"You have no idea what it feels like, do you??"

"Of course not," he said, surprised, "I mean, I'm a man, you know?"

"What does being a man have to do with it?? You have a bum, don't you??"

He nodded.

"Now you listen to me," she said sternly, "I'm going to punish you for this. I'm going to do something to you that will, hopefully, change how you feel about this kind of filth. Wait here."

"Where are you going?"

"Never you mind, now."

"What are you going to do??"

"Wait," she snapped, "Don't move a muscle."

Aunt Susan left the room.

Jeffrey, scared shitless, stood there, waiting for her to return. His cock had withered down to practically a nub beneath his shorts. What was she doing? What was she getting? Was she going to call his mother or something??

Then, a few minutes later, she returned with a small red leather handbag.

"Okay, Jeffrey, I want you to do everything that I tell you to do without any questions -- do you understand?"

"Yes," he replied reluctantly, "But--"

"No," she interrupted, "No questions asked. Now . . . turn around."

He did as he was told.

Then, from behind him, he felt his aunt's hands beneath the waistband of his shorts. She yanked them down to his ankles and made him step out of them completely. He was not wearing any boxers.

"Good," she said, "Now, lean forward, put your hands on the dresser in front of you, and spread your legs."

He gulped, "You're not going to spank me, auntie, are you??"

"What did I say about asking questions??"

He did as he was told.

"Good boy, and no . . . I'm not going to spank you."

Jeffrey heard his aunt unzip her bag behind him. Then he heard what sounded like a jar opening -- and then . . . a wet sound, like something wet and sticky was being rubbed on something . . . it sounded like his aunt was stroking a lubed up penis.

"Okay, Jeffrey, are you ready??"

"I . . . I guess so," he murmured.

"Here we go," she replied.

Aunt Susan spread apart her nephew's ass cheeks and roughly pushed her pink nine inch dildo up into his rectum. It was at least three inches thick and Jeffrey howled in pain as it was forced into him, barely lubricated.

She gripped it firmly with one hand and held Jeffrey into position with the other, jamming it in and out of his sphincter with all of her strength. She was trying to be rough, moving it from side to side, not giving his rectum a chance to stretch to accommodate the intrusion.

"So tell me, honey," she grunted between thrusts, "How does it feel having your little asshole filled up?? Do you like it as much as those girls in that magazine of yours do??"

"Please," he cried, really crying, "Please stop, it hurts!"

His crying only made her increase her pace.

"I can't stop until you make me cum, darling. Isn't that how it works?? Have you ever seen one of those porno scumbags fuck a little girl in her bum without cumming??"

"Yes," he cried, "They take it out! They don't do it in there the whole time!"

"Oh, my, you're right -- they usually ram it down their throats after, right?? Gag them with their filthy pricks?? Here--"

Aunt Susan withdrew the dildo, turned her nephew around and told him to open wide.

He shook his head, "Please, auntie, I've learned my lesson!"

The pink dildo had streaks of brown on it.

"Lesson or not, somebody has to clean the shit off of this dildo -- I'm going to fuck myself with it later tonight and I don't want to get an infection down there. Now, open wide, just like those girls in your magazines do. Ass to mouth they call it, right??"

Jeffrey opened his mouth and let his aunt shove the dirty dildo down his throat. The taste was enough to make him gag, but Susan shoved it literally down his throat, causing him to throw up on himself.

Then she let him manipulate it, suck it, lick it, slide his tongue up and down it and clean it good.

And then her rage subsided.

"There," she said in a kindhearted tone, "Don't you see, Jeffrey, how awful it is for those girls?? Don't you see how wrong it is to masturbate to that kind of thing??"

He nodded, tears running down his cheeks.

"Use your imagination next time, dear. Or, as a matter of fact, you can use these if you'd like," she said, lifting up her business skirt and stepping out of her black-lace Victoria's Secret underwear. "Consider these my gift to you -- you can imagine they belong to some pretty girl you know. You will probably even be able to smell some of my juices in them -- it was real hot today."

"Thank you, auntie," he responded numbly, unsure of how to feel.

Susan kissed him on the forehead and said, "Well, I'm going to go wash up and head to bed -- I've head a long day at the office. I'll see you in the morning, okay sweetheart?"

"Yes, auntie. Goodnight, auntie."

"Goodnight, darling."

And she left the room.

Jeffrey stood there with his aunt's soiled panties in his hands -- unsure of what he should do first - smell them, jerk off into them, or put them on. Finally he decided to put them on. They hugged his testicles snugly against his erection and felt marvelous -- still a little damp from his aunt's sweaty butt cheeks and pussy.

God, he was in heaven.

8

The next morning Jeffrey woke to the sound of laughter from downstairs. Jessica and Susan's laughter. He immediately felt self-conscious, like they were laughing at him. Were they telling each other about what they did to him yesterday?

He rolled out of bed, still wearing his aunt's panties, and pulled a pair of shorts on over them. Then he headed downstairs and into the kitchen, joining his aunt and cousin for breakfast.

"Good morning, Jeffrey!" exclaimed Jessica.

"Morning, sweetheart," said Susan.

They both had smug looks on their faces, like they knew something that he didn't.

"Good morning, ladies," he mumbled.

"I hope your hungry," said Susan, "I'm preparing you a special breakfast this morning."

"Oh?"

Jessica grinned at her mother, standing over the stove, and then looked at Jeffrey and said, "You're going to love it."

He suddenly felt very nervous . . . nervous and horny.

Then auntie Susan put a large, empty, glass bowl in front of him. She and Jessica both grinned at him.

Jeffrey was confused. "What is this for?"

"Your breakfast," said Jessica.

" . . . where is it??"

"It's on it's way," said Susan. "In fact, it will be here any minute now. We'd better get ready for it."

Jessica nodded at her mother, got down on the floor beneath the kitchen table, and crawled between her cousin's legs.

Before he could say anything -- two things happened. One, Jessica yanked his shorts down, revealing the black pair of panties hugging his boner and aching balls. The sight sent her into a fit of laughter. Two, aunt Susan got up on the table and slipped her nightgown over her head, revealing her naked and succulent thick body to her nephew.

"My, my, my," said Susan with a sly grin, "I see you really enjoyed those panties I gave you, honey."

"Mom! These are your panties?? What is Jeffrey doing with them on??"

"Remember that thing I told you about, when I fucked him in the ass?? I gave him those to jerk off into when I was through . . . but I guess he wanted to . . . wear them instead??"

Both women erupted into laughter.

Jessica told her cousin to lift his buttocks up off the chair so that she could get her mother's panties off of him. He did as he was told. She grabbed onto his balls with one of her hands and tugged hard, causing him to whimper in pain. Then she took the full length of his shaft down her throat, causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Uhh," groaned Susan on the table. "Here comes your breakfast, Jeffrey -- get ready!"

Aunt Susan squatted over the large glass bowl in front of Jeffrey. She pulled the hair out of her face, tilted her head back, and grunted. A warm fart escaped her asshole. Then she grunted a few times, pushing and working her sphincter, until a large, steaming, hot piece of shit slid out of her butt and into the glass bowl in front of Jeffrey. In total the turd was about seven inches long, and thick. It was light brown and smelled rancid.

"Ahh," said Susan in relief, rubbing her hand over her belly in a circular motion, smiling down at Jeffrey. Then, with her foot, she slid a silver spoon over to her nephew and said, "Dig in!"

12