Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

She raised her head so that I could watch as she slowly let every drop slip beyond her throat while she licked her lips. "That happened with him too" She smiled sliding back up the bed. "While you are recovering I will tell you the rest of my wicked life."

Her wicked life in fact turned out to be a lot less wicked than I had imagined. She stroked my balls as she talked and placed my finger at her open vulva.

"By now I was teaching English by day at a school 25 miles away and flaunting my body at night. I carried on dating certain customers from time to time. I did lose my virginity that night by the way and it didn't hurt as much as I thought that it would."

"Eventually I gave up teaching, it was too tiring and the kids were too cheeky plus it didn't pay enough. I made more dancing for three nights than I did in a month of teaching."

"I took up dancing full time and now I manage my own club."

"Then why were you doing what you were doing when I met you tonight?"

She laughed "I'll tell you later, for now I can see that you have come back to life, time to get your moneys worth."

She slid her body on top of mine, her thighs spread, she reached behind and guided me into herself.

Once comfortable she rose up letting me slip even more deeply inside. Her muscles squeezed onto me and, still gripping me she raised her hips and then lowered them.

Abandoning all pretence of being a gentleman I let my hands roam freely over her body as my own hips joined in the thrusting and pulling.

Gradually we increased our pace. She bit her lip as she mumbled "Oh yes... more... fuck me.. harder."

I did, finesse was a thing of the past, we fucked, and we rutted bucking against each other drawing juices from deep inside the other. I lasted longer than when she had sucked me but I wish that it had been longer.

At last we sweatily collapsed against each other. Finally she spoke again "Tonight was a dare" she said, " My friends know how excited I get at something new. They dared me to ask for money for sex so I did. They wouldn't have expected to see me getting into a car so while you were in the shower I texted them a message "OK old school friend C U 2morrow."

The next morning she had gone. She left a note "Thanks Dave, another first for me. I must come back to Newcastle and look up other school friends xx Elaine."

Beside it were the 5 twenty-pound notes which I had given her.

My Dilemma: Did I try to pay for sex? Or Did I try to help out an old friend who showed her gratitude?

© taurents

taurents
taurents
233 Followers
12