All Comments on 'Dina's Sexy Elevator Ride'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

000000000000000000000000sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reminds me...

"I looked down in amazement, her blue eyes looking up at me, all that wrinkled flesh in her lips folding around my cock, her neck a blossom of sexy, silky, fleshy folds."

Reminds me of my first sex at 17. My grandmother asked me to give one of her girlfriends a lift back to her apartment on my way home. As we drove, we were talking. She was European, and very open. Her hand started caressing my thigh, and instantly I was hard as a rock. She noticed, and ran her hand over my bulge, squeezing it. I was lost in her accent, and sensuality. After a few strokes I exploded in my pants just as we parked by her apartment. I was very embarrassed by the large wet stain on my jeans, and she invited me in to clean it up. Just inside the door she opened my pants, slid to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth, and the view was just as you described. It didn't take her long at all to suck another thick load from my young balls. Then she took me to her boudoir where we spent a magical few hours.

There were several more visits, but that one stands out clearly in my memory. She was 73 years old, and a revelation to my young sexuality.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Very Nice!

Great story and a fantasy of most all of us! The only thing missing, to me, at least, were of her wearing pantyhose/ tights. Going completely without seemed a little far fetched. Either way keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lifts!!!

Never had it in a lift. Not much time to turn her on and make her climax. Should've gone to her room.

A nice lustful story.

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
A Stop Between Floors!!!

They could have stopped between floors, either while he was on the way up, or while she was on the way down!!! Just couldn't resist this one!

gotranegotraneabout 7 years ago
Encore!, Encore!

HOT stuff! Love to see sexy, mature Ladies get hot and bothered, especially in short skirts! Can't wait for the sequel. Maybe you can include some pantyhose, next time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs