All Comments on 'Dindi Pt. 01'

by Nanaya

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ladyarossladyarossover 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Great start to what I feel will be a great story. Really looking forward to reading more chapters. Please disregard the previous commenters comment. I'm way past teenage land, and I enjoyed very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it!

I LOVED IT! IGNORE THE FIRST COMMENTER; their reading skills are obviously subpar if they didn't notice that it's interracial because Morena is a black female and Travis is white. Also thank you so much for posting this so much of the work that gets posted on here is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ignore the first anon asshole!

I said it with your first story, I'll say it again, you have a better grasp of the English language than a lot on here who claim it as their first and only.

This is a great start looking forward to more.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Interesting beginning

I enjoyed the two-part side of the same story between Travis and Morena.

You describe George and Morena's childhood sufficiently to explain what they're both doing in NY. How you set up Morena to meet Travis is completely unexpected and by giving Travis' story right after that, you provide an interesting segue about how Travis needs to mature and how he bumps into Morena. I certainly appreciate 3 pages of background before getting into more complexities of the story and thank you for crafting such wonderful details. Any mistakes I noted were very minor. What is your first language?

I look forward to Ch. 2. I certainly did not expect the title to be revealed to be a song. Nice and unexpected way to bring us the title. :) Easily a 5.

NanayaNanayaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! It certainly encourages me to continue with this.

Part 2 is almost ready, but I keep reviewing it afraid to disappoint anyone who enjoyed the first part.

@Comentarista82 my first language is Portuguese! (which is the reason why I chose the song in question).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great start!

i'm intrigued by Travis. cant wait to read future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please, can we have some more?

Believable characters interesting plot. Loved what I read so far. Go for it. Let us have Dindi Pt 02.

fcknfreshfcknfreshover 7 years ago
Delightful

This story makes my heart happy.

chaniseaustinchaniseaustinover 5 years ago
Well done!

This kind of story gives me hope that there is actually quality content in the Interracial Love section on this site. The descriptions of most of those stories make me cringe. I like a heaping dose of romance with my erotica and I feel like this one will hit the mark. The slow burn is deliciously sexy and looking forward to both of these characters growing together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous