All Comments on 'Dindi Pt. 04'

by Nanaya

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh man!

So good! I bet Travis dad had an affair with a black woman...

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Spectacular

Just binge read all the chapters to date and I must say, this is awesome. Funny and tender and infuriating by turns, it's one of those stories that just feels .... real. I am impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

This tale is something again. I truly look forward to the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was all romantic and almost fairytale until, "DAMN!" ignorance reared its ugly head. Now, this is a great story. How Travis, Max, Charlotte and even Morena handles these next few exchanges will really dictate things next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
don't you stop!

Nana

You have so much talent, your stories are amazing and the end of that pt 4. had me like... "Oh nooo you didn't" now I'm patiently waiting for pt. 5. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
soo GOOD!

i love this story. we want MORE! or we riot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

It's like watching a good movie in which everything is just perfect. ...from de cast to the location ,music, custom, dialogue makes u keep watching over and over again..thank you

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 7 years ago
Oh. My. Word.

This story is nothing short of perfection. I can't wait for Moms to get shut all the way down, but to have helped raise such wonderful people I have to hope that it's just ignorance showing and not stupidity. Dad would've probably loved Morena...jazz musician and all. Looking forward to what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Please continue with chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Good!

I love the way you made Morena so fierce and independent and not some weeping willow.

chaniseaustinchaniseaustinover 5 years ago
Meeting the Parents

Really enjoyed seeing these two in a new environment and the both of them realizing their true feelings for one another. Just hope Travis puts his Mom in check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous