All Comments on 'Diner'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Loved it!

darkmaasdarkmaasover 6 years ago
Loved it

Love your use of language. Love the setting and the impromptu story line. More please!

Sara2000ZSara2000Zover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks darkmaas

... for your comment. Love getting feedback like this!

lonesometravelerlonesometravelerover 6 years ago
Very Nice

Such real and believable characters and the dialogue fits them well. This is quality writing. Thank you

HeyFor4HeyFor4over 6 years ago
Wow!

I think this is fantastic! Please don't stop writing :)

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
How you know

How you know when a writer is great: You create real people with only a few words and dialogue; the dialogue is interesting; you move the story forward with action; you set a mood and pace and stick with it; and you write stories that don't resemble each other. Great stuff.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, thank you!

@ lonesometraveler and HeyFor4 - thank you for your feedback on my writing. I aim for as believable people and dialogue as possible, so I'm thrilled that you've picked that out as something you like in my stories.

@ FiveWolves - wow, what can I say, except a big thank you for your amazing compliments! Awesome to get something like that from a reader, thank you.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Natural dialogue, as others have commented, that sounds just right. You also hint at greater depth in both of their lives, without going off on a tangent, or getting into a long-winded explanation. The slow build-up is best of all. Well done!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Devilboby says

Wish I had found you sooner your stories are beautiful,believable and oh so tender, as in the Neapolitan question just loving your style. No wham bam here.

steverob1054steverob1054over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you Sara, that is such wonderful writing. You are an absolute gem !!

LargoKittLargoKittabout 5 years ago
Green eyes and undershorts

Beautifully written, Sara. I like the development of the beginning of the story. You've got the landscape right for an Ozzie. I wonder if I would dare write a story about an aboriginal couple. I also get curious about stories where a guy 'takes liberties' with a lady, especially in public. My understanding is that this is one of the hotter female fantasies, but I, for one would never grab for a nipple or pat an ass unless it was pretty clearly offered. Note for future 'yank' stories, ladies underwear are rarely called 'knickers', though I, and many women don't like 'panties' much. A Navajo guy with green eyes would be pretty striking. Fair dinkum tale.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOabout 5 years ago
A beautiful story!

You show great depth of character and feeling in this quality story. It was wonderful to read.

robertodavo.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

A romance more than a coupling. Nice characters, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like your writing style

Languid, descriptive, sensual. You're among the best I've read on here! I look forward to reading through your whole list of stories.

51Woodie51Woodieabout 1 year ago

Hot, hot, hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

very good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous