All Comments on 'Dinner Ch. 02'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hikewithapackhikewithapackover 8 years ago
well done

I know many dysfunctional families that sound like this one. Maybe not so extreme, but this made a great story. You still need an editor, but writing well is a craft and you are clearly getting better at it. Ignore the annony idiots. When they submit a story for criticism that you appreciate, then you can take them seriously. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure 3*

I do like your stories but your writing is still unsophisticated. You really need to improve your grammar and writing style as it detracts from your interesting stories. You should read good books by top rate authors to understand what good prose and dialogue is. The more you do the more instinctive your writing will become.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Second chance

It is refreshing to read a story where a couple back up and try to work through problems. Most just try to burn spouse or rub face in it. If they don't make it as a couple, their won't be the what if. I hope that love and family triumph. Try to get rest out so we can see the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar?

I guess for some, the grammar errors are key. In the secdond sentence in the last two paragraphs of your story, for example, you have a run-on sentence and a misspelled word. But your story seems so honest and genuine, that the one anon comment was school marmish to the extreme.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I SMELL A SCAM IN HIS FUTURE

just like Rock Island Line. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Fascinating Tale

this will be a reconciliation that costs a lot of time and energy to work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some odd mistakes

But overall this trainwreck has my attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An emotionally hard hitting story.

It would be enormously difficult to come back from this. It staring at death in the face to wake her up.

Still, decades of reflex maladaptive, vicious and emotionally lethal behavior, will take a REAL long time fix. That he stayed in speaks volumes about him as a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

saved my thoughts about your wonderful story for chapter 3.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

You followed on well with this, wasn’t what I expected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dinner Previous Part
Dinner Series Info