All Comments on 'Dinner Ch. 03'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you're ending it here then

Well done. That was a very well told tale.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TRAGEDY BRINGS OUT THE BEST AND WORST

now is the time for working together. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Nice save from the end of the world

They are both much better off than plan A would have left them.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

Yes, this is the last of this series. Thanks for comments. As always, I try to go to hope. Marriage and relationships take a lot of work. As we all have some damage in our lives, getting through the damage for yourself and another ...

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years ago
This was a fun story to read

and not have to smell the scent of burnt bitch at every turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo, literally!

Till death do them part. May it be a loving interlude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An interesting story

And only in fiction. It's the old cliche. You can only beat a dog so long before he either bites you or runs away. I don't see him going back after they "survive" her breast cancer. As you correctly point out, they survive. The cancer goes into remission but is never far away. You learn to live with it, that's all. After being a mental and emotional wreck after years of her abuse and then having to go through the cancer treatments, I don't see any man being strong enough to do anything but leave her. Where did he find the emotional or the physical (remember he's working long hours in a physically demanding job) strength to deal with his wife? But you kept them together. Interesting that you never seemed to address whether or not she was able to get and keep a job. How was she paying her bills? Was she treating her co-workers better? You really let the story spiral when you mention their desire for this magical "perfect" marriage. To even put those words out there in a description of their marriage felt ridiculous and it seemed like an unrealistic goal. Maybe they needed better therapists. Anyway, a well told story, good job. Just too implausible for me.

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 8 years ago
so real

Really nice story with emotions

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
nice job

well written, fleshed out. id still have written it with him leaving, because the shit she pulled was too much for too long. good job though you at least made it workable not a quick raac deal

bestisyettocomebestisyettocomeabout 6 years ago
A bit close to home

Well done! it had tears running down my cheeks. His pain, anger and resentment were real. I hope my story ends as well as this one. Thanks, it gives me hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

All her in charge shit started long before her cancer did. I'd of moved out, supported her during "her cancer treatments" etc., but I still would of filed for divorce aftewards. A leopard doesn't just change it's spots over night and neither does a woman with her control problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If a reconciliation was possible, that just makes the husband even more pathetic.

So, the husband gave up on the marriage and decided to just live in misery for the sake of his kids, which is (arguably) a brave and loving thing to do... if the marriage is truly over.

However, by authorial fiat, it turns out the marriage was actually capable of being saved, which means that the ending retroactively means that the husband *earned* his misery by giving up too soon, which just makes him a sad and pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

As I said in a comment of a previous story of yours, its a pity so many comments are negative.. hate/anger based personalities are never happy, they who make them are no better than Cathy, she at the very apex of emotional illness. I would be nice if those who seem to BTB at all costs, come to see and appreciate the resiliency of the human spirit, when not bound up in hatred and discord. Thanks, more please..... n08rkm1

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story

A crippled woman and her husband heal themselves. Heartwarming story.

I’ve seen people realize they are in a self-destructive downward spiral and fix themselves. It’s a mammoth effort,

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a great story of how two people who can come back from the brink of martial destruction and find love again. Cathy needed the shock of potentially losing it all, her family, her home, and when her children chimed in and confronted her I think she took a good look at herself in the mirror so to speak and didn't like what she saw. The bottom line is they together saved their marriage and family. Well written story.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Beautiful Story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My God! PAINFUL BUT REAL!

I want give this story>5

So here is 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥👏👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a truly warm and emotionally satisfying story. 5+ Much more true to life than most of what we read here in Literotica. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a very well written,very human and realistic life drama..from start to end it held my attention.I could classify it as a fairy tale with that ending..you presented it so well that you had readers forget she HAD CHEATED.She would NOT have stopped if he had not picked up on it and ACTED..For myself that and any possible trust remaining would not make it possible to have anything to do with her again ..and I am not ashamed to say so...you earned 5+ stars for this tale on just that alone...JZK..

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

MMMMM a fitting end , you made it clear by the way you write that this wasn’t going to be a BTB one, think you put a lot of good thoughts about human nature in this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is flay put 👏 👏 Brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
818 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dinner Ch. 02 Previous Part
Dinner Series Info

SIMILAR Stories