All Comments on 'Dinner Date Ch. 02'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You nailed it!

Great story. Love seeing her become more confident in herself but also more dependent on Paul and Blake. Will be an interesting 2 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Instructions

When Paul and Blake send her home they should attach a note to her for Kevin explaining what he can and can't do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great job

Dinner at home should be amazing and bred in her martial bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Read

This is a hot start, I urge you to continue with more soon. I wish my wife could experience that level of pure, raw, unbridled fucking with two hung studs!

maxwell777maxwell777almost 6 years ago
wish it was my wife

wish it was my wife enjoying herself

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Can’t wait for dinner to be served

OMG such a good story. Love the husband, hope he’s a bit bi himself. Would make dinner oh so much hotter. Xoxoxo Annette

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Even Hotter

This chapter is even hotter than the previous chapter. 5 Stars.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
enjoying the series

thanks for writing and posting

yeah I 5'ed it, but what prompted the comment was one of my fave kinks. The 'change of plan' and he / them are keeping wifey for some extra time (days?).

This is especially kinky when a 'promise' was made when sweety would return, and it's well......broken. (and husband is awaiting long denied release......oh my!)

the notification via phone call was awesome!

I respect other views, but I'm kinda hoping we don't go full bi-husband. just me.

I'm all for verbal (fun) humiliation, cream pie eating, even bull cleaning if it was expressly tied to the cuckold / humiliation angle.

have fun! and thanks for posting

handaJizzhandaJizzalmost 6 years ago

Hope to see a pregnancy tag on the next chapter

chief573chief573almost 6 years ago
Great start to the story

... and a great setup for the escalation into the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. Cannot wait to hear what Kevin thinks of his wife sleeping overnight in their marital bed with her two young lovers.

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 6 years ago
Hell Yess % Stars

Fuck I sooo want to be her. Two Black Stud Bulls using every hole till I can barely walk or talk from Black Cock shoved down my throat, Deep in my Womb and balls slapping together as They DP my Willing White Body. Fuuuuck!!!!!

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We're Jealous!

We are a cuckold couple who, because of our remote location, barely have access to white bulls, much less black ones.

I notice TediumsShadow frequently commenting how he enjoys the uncertainty when promises are made and plans are changed. And this time he has mentioned that he hopes the story doesn't go bi-male. I get that, as outside of the fact that we want our women to enjoy superior sex with other men, the thing that most cuckolds have in common is the arousal we get from our humiliation.

So it seems only fair that if we can't provide what a bull does, that our wives would want to stay and enjoy herself longer at the expense of our emotional security. And if we enjoy the humiliation of being emasculated as a heterosexual male who can't get the job done, it makes no sense to turn our characters gay, because then the loss of access to our women is not so devasting, as we might be enjoying another form of sex (which, by the way, is fine, if you're one of the minority of bisexual cuckolds).

For us cuckolds, the most important aspect of this lifestyle is to know/see/hear your wife is enjoying something you can't give her, while being deprived of her yourself. It's that roller costal of arousal, humiliation, fear and anxiety, and then satisfaction at her total pleasure after being used by another that keeps us going back to the "scene of the crime" in our heads, ejaculating over and over to the images of ourselves and our wives indulging in taboo behavior, we by humiliating ourselves, letting her go with another man, and she by being so aroused by him that she walks away to fuck him without giving us another thought. That crushing jealousy and fear that we can lose her to him, but then her coming back to us to cuddle and tell us all about her great time with a superior sexual speciman is what keeps us on this hamster wheel.

Jack and Monica in Alaska

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Hoping they make her deny her husband penetration if she wants another party or see them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

the same bull shit all scum low life wife kick her ass out so she can fuck all the ass hole's out there so they can use her and make her a bigger whore then she is low life story ,it would be ok to fuck then go on with her life but she is shit...………………………………………………………………………………………………………..….

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
What about the kids

What kind of women, suddenly forgets about her kids, a real slag (as my husband would say) What a rubbish couple, a proper man would have had the locks changed and her clothes thrown on the front lawn before she got home. What a rubbish unbelievable pair of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Worst story on entire lit site

Anthony1965Anthony19654 months ago

Hopefully eventually you write the next chapter. I’d love to hear how dinner went.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous