All Comments on 'Dinner Date with Mommy Pt. 03'

by SissyStoryTime

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

awesome story!!! please give us more of the breaking and training!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good tale of domination

Some segments feel a little long, but it is because the writer knows how to maintain the reader interest, just eager for more. Just like little Steve for mommy's love. Well written. Hope to read more from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She doesn't tolerate disobedience

A punishment you can't stop, and when you think that it has...you find out (painfully) that you're wrong. I think she should have continued till he was bawling uncontrollably, but that's just me.

A little long winded at times and not much dressing but still a wonderful read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is it bad that when she was talking about how he could've/should've called her my lip quivered and I teared up a bit? She cares. I think I've read too many noncon stories with psycho doms cause this genuinely moved me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSissyStoryTime@SissyStoryTime
I'm just a regular dude with some kinky fetishes. I love writing dirty things both for myself and others. I hope someday I can get myself published writing not just naughty things, but stories I could show non-kinky people too.