Dinner for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, ah," I said with all the discipline I could muster as I hurriedly reached down to secure my dick back under my boxers. A familiar awkward lust-filled tension filled the room. Tamika could only smile and I couldn't deny how good it felt.

"Wow," she said impressed. "Sandy wasn't exaggerating." My head spun. "We play until we run out of strawberries," she added. "But after I win those boxers off of you, I'll need to find something else to take. I already know what I want." She smiled again. "Cream with my strawberries."

I blushed and felt vulnerable. Tamika was one question away from stripping me completely. I knew I needed to find a way to take control of the game.

"What's your next question Carl. I want to hurry up and answer it to get to my next turn," she said picking up a long stem of a strawberry and twirling it between her fingers.

"Ok then," I said trying to act unaffected. "Here's my question. Of the many parts of Sandy's body that rock my world, which is my favorite? "

"Oooo, that's hard," Tamika answered. "She's got a body to die for."

"A lot like yours," I complemented. "I'll give you a clue. The top feature on her body for me is the same thing I like best about your body."

Tamika was flattered and embarrassed at the revelation. She ran her hands down the front of her dress. "Let's see, I'll have to say her tits."

"So close," I answered, knowing I could be justified naming any part of her body. "It's actually your smiles."

"That's sweet," she said.

"It is sweet," I said. "It's your turn to stand up." Tamika conceded. For the first time in the evening, there was no reason for her to pull the short dress down over her exposed ass when she stood up. "Hands over your head," I asked politely.

I pulled the dress up and over her gorgeous body. I was impressed how fit and muscular her tall lean physique was. Her bare breasts stood firm, her nipples erect as large black thimbles. I couldn't resist leaning forward and briefly sucking one into my mouth as playful retribution. Her tiny lace thong left nothing to imagination of her exquisite body.

"Ah, ah," she said as she sat down. "You'll have to try to earn that, unless I take you first. It's my turn," she said feeling the loss of her momentum in the game. "What is Sandy's most intimate sexual fantasy?" She strategized that if I had hesitated to share her deepest secret, her deepest fantasy might be just as private.

"That's easy," I said. "She too would like to experiment with a threesome. The only difference is her desire for you to be the third person."

"What?" she said surprised. "She never told me that!" Tamika felt a mixture of shock and flattery. "Oh my God!"

The truth is, Sandy had never shared she had a fantasy of a threesome with Tamika. There was no way for Tamika to verify it tonight. The idea was believable enough to keep my boxers; and could make things interesting in the future for the three of us. Tamika fed me a strawberry.

"Ready for your question?" I asked.

"Give me your best shot" she quipped, still wonderfully caught off guard about the idea of Sandy fantasizing about her.

"If you were to fully cooperate with me in every way, how many consecutive orgasms would you have in one night together?"

"Oh fuck," Tamika blurted, just at the thought. "How can I know that?" she asked.

"Is that your answer?"

"That's impossible to know," she added.

"Not impossible," I corrected. "It may be unknown right now, but it surely isn't impossible. I just need a definitive answer."

"Three," she said as confidently as she could.

"Again, so close but so far," I answered back with a smile. "That's not the right answer."

"What do you mean it's not the right answer?" she asked. "I've never given more than three times in one night, and that was a hot night."

"You deserve better. That's too low," I answered with a confidence matching hers. "Given the chance, you would give more than three times," I promised.

Tamika smiled at the thought. She recalled Sandy's stories and knew she should have based her answer on them rather than her own experience. Tamika's smile served as a concession.

"Which means, you need to stand up one more time and I get your thong," I asked.

"I'm going to throw a challenge flag on the field," she said playfully. "If I let you remove my thong, it is only on the condition that you verify that my answer to your last question was too low."

"Touché," I said. "Well played. I suppose that is only fair."

Cold chills covered Tamika's body at the thought of discovering what she might be capable of. It had been a long time since she had been with a man, let alone opening herself up to the kind of night she had only heard stories from Sandy about. She willingly stood up in front of me, offering the only tiny piece of lace on her body and then being willing to offer everything beneath it. The thong slowly descended down her dark legs until the light material fell to her feet.

Tamika was emotionally sensitive to sexual touch after all the anticipation of the evening, choosing what to wear, teasing me all evening and the game of dessert. She knew her first orgasm would come easily and hard. Her body flinched in delight as my hands moved up the backs of her long legs toward her ass as I leaned forward to gently caress her trimmed snatch with my extended tongue.

"Oh gawd," she moaned softly. I tenderly tormented her pussy with light kisses while my hands gently explored her body. Tamika pushed her pelvis toward my face, begging to be taken. I enjoyed the soft texture of her skin, the aroma of her aroused pussy and the soft jazz filling the room. "Oh Carl, take me," she pleaded. "Please take me."

I spread her pussy lips wide and pressed my mouth into her, giving my tongue free access to the length of her moistening vagina.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried out as her first orgasm grew to the point of no return. "Harder, oh harder Carl." I gladly indulged. Tamika's body quaked as her first orgasm poured through her body. She fell back on to the large couch and wrapped her legs around me. She pulled my head back to her pussy, begging for continued oral attention. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I felt her body began to relax into the large soft couch in orgasmic bliss. A broad smile covered her face. "It feels so good," she said with satisfied delight.

"And you said you couldn't provide a chocolate fountain," I said playfully. "That's the best I've had."

Tamika continued her satisfied smile. I gently spread the lips of her moist pussy to fully expose her dark red clit. With two fingers, I gently slapped the hypersensitive button.

"Oh god, what are you doing?" she asked still catching her breath.

"Only what I promised," I said with a smile. I knew a second orgasm always lies just beneath the first, especially when one knows how to set it free. I handed her a large strawberry from the plate. "Suck on this," I said. "I see a second orgasm that is begging to be released."

"Oh god," she repeated before taking the end of the strawberry between her large lips.

I gently massaged the area around her clit, with well-timed attention to her button. Sandy taught me that with proper affection, coaxing the second climax is really a second wave of the first, like aftershocks that follow an earthquake. Tamika's tremors continued rock her world. The seismic pressure grew with the shifting of orgasmic plates within her. Tamika grabbed a pillow from the couch and held it tight against her face as her pelvis began to rock with the second impending climax.

I slowly pushed my long readied dick deep into her. "Oh shit, oh shit," her muffled voice shouted into the soft pillow. "Yes Carl! Oh yes!"

I gradually increased my pace in concert with her body's response.

"Here it comes! Here it comes! You're taking me! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" Tamika's pussy flooded with a river of cum. "Don't stop."

Tamika's body soon lay wasted on the couch. She threw the pillow next to her, and displayed a broad smile. "Damn, you're good. You're not kidding. Sandy wasn't kidding."

I took some pride in Sandy's boasting, and Tamika's early satisfaction. "It's a beautiful start," I said.

"Bring that piece of meat over here," she said. "You don't get to have all the fun tonight. I've worked up a serious thirst."

Tamika and I made love the rest of the night every way we could, taking full advantage of the living room, kitchen, bedroom and shower. The night was passionate, tender, surreal and safe. She was ravenous for every opportunity and experience. Tamika fell asleep exhausted and spent, after being taken for a new personal record of six glorious orgasms. She slept with a smile.

Epilogue

Sandy's return home three days later was the most heated reunion we had ever experienced. After a passion-filled night of making love, she eagerly shared about her cruise adventures. We lay on the bed nude as she told story after story of her excursions through the week. Her body was sun-kissed and tanned. Her voice was excited.

"Tell me," she said genuinely. "I am excited to hear about your week. Any new adventures for you?"

"Funny you ask," I said, feeling awkward, but committed to the total honesty that characterized our marriage. "The only adventure was dinner with Tamika Tuesday night."

"How did that go?" she asked.

"Very differently than I expected," I shared truthfully. "The girls weren't there, so it was just Tamika and me. After a few bottles of wine with dinner, things got out of control. Before we knew it, we spent all night having sex."

Before I could finish explaining what happened, Sandy interrupted by asking, "What did you enjoy the most during your night with her?"

"What?" I asked surprised.

"What did you enjoy the most in your night of sex with her?" she repeated calmly with a slight smile.

"Ah," I paused not expecting the question. "It may sound weird," I answered honestly, "but her connection with you. I mean, her body is great, the novelty of her skin. All of it was great. But honestly it was like you were there with us. Sorry if that sounds weird."

"As surprised as you are by it," Sandy answered, "it sounds beautiful to me. It's what I had hoped for." Sandy offered a warm reassuring smile as she exposed her secret.

"What?" I asked shocked. "What do you mean what you hoped for?"

"I would have been upset if you and Tamika had cheated on me if I didn't know about it. But that's not what happened. I know you would never cheat on me. I also know Tamika would never cheat on me. But when Tamika and I put our plan together, that's not cheating."

"What?" I asked with complete surprise.

Sandy laughed. "We set you up Carl. Think about it, with everything you know about Tamika and our friendship, would she ever cheat on me?"

"That surprised me the most," I confessed.

"Why do you think I insisted so strongly that you go over for dinner? I left you no choice but to walk into our trap."

I shook my head trying to comprehend what she was saying.

"Who do you think hand-picked her red dress, thong and shoes when she and I went shopping?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked stunned.

"How did she know your favorite foods were filet mignon, shrimp and asparagus?" Sandy smiled with a sense of satisfaction. "How did she know you are a sucker for chocolate covered strawberries?"

"I can't believe..."

"How did she know about our old game of questions?" Sandy kept asking.

"Why do you think she kept ducking into the kitchen and other rooms throughout the night with excuses like she was getting more food, when she was actually texting me updates on what was happening? I was there with you, every step of the way."

"But I just..."

"And it made me so hot when you would rather sacrifice your pants then tell my secrets," she said, giving a kiss on my cheek.

"But why?" I asked still in shock.

"It was a plan we came up with to rock all three of our worlds," Sandy said. "It was a win for me, a win for you and a win for Tamika. Think about it. You are so good to me every year when I go on trips with mom while you are left to hold down the fort. It made me feel good not only knowing you would be well fed, but having Tamika's promise that she would give you one of the most memorable fucks of your life. It wasn't just for you, it was for me."

"And here I thought I was trying to do that for her."

"Yeah, we knew that stroking your male ego would only help in you being fully engaged."

"Damn, you are good," I complemented.

"And it wasn't all bad for Tamika either. She works so hard, isolated by her work and all she does for her girls. She hasn't been with a man she could let down her hair with, let alone her clothes, in forever. I knew you wouldn't disappoint."

I smiled at her confidence.

"And you didn't," she added.

"What next?" I asked. "Isn't it awkward?"

"Awkward? Not at all," she interrupted again. "It's not awkward. It's hot. Apparently you told her I have a threesome fantasy with the two of you that I have to live up to now." Sandy laughed.

"You blow my mind," I said, still in shock.

Sandy rolled her tan body on top of mine. "No, that's what I am about to do," she said. "And when I'm done, I think we ought to invite Tamika over for dinner."

12