Dionysus Retreat, Mid-Week One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's just what she did next. She popped Stuart right down her throat. Now, she was running his entire eight inches back and forth. Out he would come 'til she could just close her lips around the ridge encircling his cockhead and give him a little squeeze, then back across her tonsils and down her throat until her face was flat against his body where his now-removed public hair was once plentiful. Then do the whole thing again. Quick time, then painfully slow. On and on it went like an orchestra. Stuart was in seventh heaven,

"Oh, baby! You do that better than anybody could! It's just a velvet glove. Your throat is so tight! Ah, Ahh, Ahhhhhhh," he moaned.

Brandi didn't want him to come so she squeezed her fingers around the base of his shaft the simple way women had stopped premature ejaculation for centuries. Little did she know that tonight Stuart's erection would last four hours and his restorative powers following orgasm would match those of the Retreat's studs. All that Brandi (and Joan) knew was that Sonia Draper had sent only one Viagra pill a piece home with the boyz the night of the initiation. And she didn't want Stuart to blow his one and only load of the night just yet. The size of Stuart's new cock was intriguing to her, and she wanted to feel exactly how it fit in her now stretched out and widened pussy. Would she be able to get excited with Brock inside her they way she used to? Was that now over for good as The Guide to Big Cock Sex had suggested, or could this size she was holding in her hand and her mouth and her throat 'work?' It would be nice to have a simultaneous orgasm with her husband embedded just like before the initiation. She wondered if that were still possible.

It didn't take long to figure out. No sooner had she reversed ends and presented her backside to Stuart for a good old-fashioned doggy-style fucking than Stuart's now enlarged penis slipped right in without opening any ring muscle obstacle and dived along her love canal until his public bone stopped him before bottoming out. Unfortunately for both of them, all this onslaught happened without his touching much of any of Brandi's flesh. Now embedded eight or so inches deep in her cunt, Stuart cockhead was not yet at her depth. Brandi didn't know how much farther he had to go to reach her cervix and bottom out, but she could immediately tell he wasn't there, not close. And more importantly, she hadn't felt much of any stimulation as he made his way along. Her man cave was just too big!

They each commenced to give it the good try. Both moved back and forth vigorously with much feigned moaning and shouts of,

"That's it! Do it like that! Oh right there!"

but five minutes later both knew the other knew that neither one of them was going to be able to 'get off.' Sonia's book had prepared the wife/initiates for this exact moment. Brandi had no hesitation after encouraging talks with her confidant Joan earlier in the day.

"Honey, I want you to stay right there and 'move upstairs.' I want you to slide your cock into my ass! Go slowly. I'll let you know if it hurts. Please, please fuck me in the ass!"

These exact words of entreaty were the mutually-agreed signal according to Sonia's Guidebook that one's mate really wanted an anal sex experience. Stuart could hardly believe what was happening. It was one thing for the sex bombshell Joan to have offered him her ass in the wee hours of the morning after the Retreat initiation, but to have his wife doing so was astounding. Nevertheless, the male enhancement pill had not done the trick as far as bringing Brandi or Stuart, either one, to orgasm. And there Brandi was on her knees with her head and shoulders now on the sheets and both hands reaching around to pull her ass cheeks apart for him. Stuart eased his way forward and laid his full member in the crack of her ass.

"Are you sure?" he asked once more, as he nuzzled the tip of his cockhead around the sphincter of her anus.

"Yes, do it now! Push it in. I want to feel you this way now. It's exactly what I want!"

Stuart did as he was told and put some weight behind his chemically-stiffened rod. The entire head disappeared into Brandi's ass. No audible expression of fear or pain arose from his wife. Indeed, she had put her hands in front of her again and was pushing back on him with arms widespread. The sensation was incredible. If Brandi's pussy was no longer tight, this orifice was tighter than her pussy had ever been. It grasped and squeezed around his shaft at the slightest movement. Brandi and Stuart were, after twenty-five years of twice-a-week sex, a sexually experienced couple but they were decidedly inexperienced anal sex partners. The sensations from each twist and turn, each new thrust were new, and they both much liked the exploration.

"Don't know about you, darling," said Brandi, "but I rather like this!"

"I'm loving it! Wow!" replied Stuart who was beginning to sound a little frantic.

"You go right ahead then and fill me up. I want your cream in my ass!" pleaded Brandi reaching for her newest vibrator.

Holding himself back from the intense release he desperately needed, Stuart waited until he felt the throbbing vibrations transmitted through Brandi's thin walls of flesh from cunt to anal canal. She had grabbed a large rotating shaft with bump protrusions vibrator that banged away internally on her G-spot with an attached rabbit head that vibrated against her clit. Both were now in place and zooming Brandi toward an orgasm. Stuart was glad he had brought this sex machine home the night of Brandi's initiation. It occurred to him for a moment that she was oddly familiar with its workings already, just 48 hours later. Nevertheless, the bottom line was that as Brandi shuddered toward an intense orgasm, Stuart felt justified in humping her ass harder and harder 'til his cum boiled up his shaft.

"Ah, Ah Ahhhhh! You've got me now! That vice grip of yours is going to make me commmmmmmme! Yesssssss! Yessssss! Yessssssssssssssssss!" yelled Stuart.

"Ah Ah Ah iiiieeeeeeee! Iiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" yelled Brandi right back.

Pulling out after a few minutes of slumping over her back, Stuart was treated to an awesome sight. Brandi had a new love canal, a perfectly rounded one-and-a-half inch tunnel gaping open and then disappearing up into her ass. Copious amounts of sperm were pooling at the edge and beginning to drip out in one large glob after another. It was a sight that seared into Stuart's brain and would serve as the memory image he would dredge up going forward for some time whenever he sought sexual release.

To Brandi's surprise, Stuart's cock remained hard as a rock. Without questioning her good fortune, she reached out for her familiar lover with his rejuvenated equipment suggestive of a new-found stamina. The pills had done their trick. That night the Westerholms never made it out to dinner.

The next day (Tuesday morning after the Saturday night Retreat initiation), Joan also received an unexpected request. Brock called and asked her to come to the office for his lunch hour. He said he had something he couldn't bring home that he wanted to share with her at the office. Both wives were familiar with the concept in the brokerage business of confidential material that couldn't leave the office. But what Brock had exactly that he 'wanted to share with his wife at the office' was a mystery. Joan put on a tight-fitting dress with a deep plunging neckline that showed off her massive cleavage and ample bottom. Pulling on sheer nylon thigh highs with a lace top and slipping into her sexiest peep-toe red pumps, she exaggerated the sway of her hips as she strode by the gasping doorman and then headed the thirty blocks South in a cab.

Arriving at Brock's private corner office, Joan leaned her deep cleavage over the private secretary's desk and announced herself in barely more than a whisper to Brock's newest assistant. Joan was glad she had dressed so provocatively. Brock's Swedish assistant was in five-inch heels and wearing a micro miniskirt so tightly wrapped around every contour of her ample butt that you'd think the fabric or stitching was going to explode outward at any moment. When she stood to slide around the desk to more warmly welcome the boss's wife, Joan could see that her dress had a slit up the back well up above Giselle's thighs.

"He told me this morning he'd invited you to come at lunch."

Odd choice of words Joan thought to herself. Did she mean 'come' or 'cum?' This was an iconic Swedish sex goddess Joan was talking to. But Giselle's English was a little sketchy, and Joan decided it was the follow-on effects of her Retreat initiation. This week she just had sex on the brain. Joan therefore responded,

"Don't really know why he called? Brock only said he had something he wanted to share with me during the lunch hour at the office. Do you know what it's all about?" asked Joan with an inquisitive tone.

"No, not at all. I can check the drawer of personal items over there to see if there's a clue. We women have to stick together, right?"

Joan sat down in a leather chair and watched this young woman twenty years her junior stride confidently across the room in her skin-tight dress and ultra-high heels. When Giselle bent over to reach in a low file drawer, Joan saw she was wearing only a G string. To work no less! In close proximity to her husband! This young lady was much too cute and sexy to work in a serious professional office thought Joan. Then she noticed, somewhat scarily, Giselle had in addition cut her hair in a style and applied make-up that exactly matched Joan's own hairstyle and standard make-up.

In fact, pixie-sized Giselle was the spitting image of Brock's wife with one exception. While she was certainly shapely enough to receive catcalls regularly from the construction site workers, Giselle looked nothing like Joan in one category. Joan was again glad she'd gotten her boobs done. If prominently on display, Joan's figure would actually stop traffic on Manhattan streets as cabbies pulled to the side just to see those gorgeous boobs trapse down the sidewalk atop the hip-swaying high heels she always wore out of the house. Once she had even caused a traffic accident. That was actually the way the NY cop had written it up. 'Shapely woman with provocatively low neckline that exposed magnificent breasts distracted the limo driver just as he was changing lanes,' said the official incident report. Again, was she ever glad this young woman outside Brock's door really didn't have big boobs. Not that she wouldn't have enjoyed Brock's bringing her home for a threesome. Just as a plan for Giselle was hatching in Joan's mind, Brock stuck his head around the door and motioned Joan inside,

"Giselle, under no circumstances whatsoever are we to be disturbed! Clear?"

Once Brock's assistant nodded her affirmation, her husband accompanied Joan thru the walnut portal into the luxurious panelled office with its long couches and deep armchairs, and then oddly closed and locked the big heavy soundproofed walnut door. Their privacy was clearly assured. Seated in an upright armchair across from his desk, Joan immediately detected the big grin on Brock's face -- the shit-eating grin that had accompanied her boob job. She was not standing sideways, so she figured correctly that something was up. In fact, every one of the males in the room (and besides Brock there were two others she recognized from somewhere but couldn't quite place), each one had something 'up.' Their pants were all tented upwards with obvious erections. They obviously were all in on this but just what it was, she had yet to find out.

Coming around from behind his desk, Brock unzipped his pants and approached his wife in full view of the other two guys. As he got close he whispered some instructions,

"Just play along dear. Sonia predicts you're going to like this!"

That was a bolt of lightning. If Sonia somehow was involved in the proceedings... Then it hit her! The two men sseated to her left were two studs from the Dionysus Retreat! Standing behind his wife and massaging her shoulders, Brock signaled to the men to advance. Each came around the desk and stood in front of Joan perhaps five feet away, close enough that she could hear their heavy breathing but far enough away that she didn't feel at all threatened. Each then unzipped his trousers. In addition, the one closest to the desk reached and secured signs on which Joan recognized Brock's printing but she couldn't make out what it said. When the man spun back around, it was obvious. The signs read, 'We Hear You Like Big Cocks.' Below the signs hung two giant limp but thickening 10" cocks. Just then Brock set something on her left shoulder. It was his own organ laid from back to front across her shoulder pads! Brock spoke to break the ice,

"These gentlemen and I are here to show you a good time, dear? Just state your wish and it is our command."

Not much of a silence followed. Almost immediately, Joan signified her authorization by reaching her left hand from the armrest of her chair up to her left shoulder where she grasped and began pulling gently on Brock's cock. Simultaneously, her right hand reached up and across her body pulling out her left breast, and she began to pinch her own nipple. In a strong voice, she said

"I'd like each of you other gentlemen to strip out of those clothes, and stand there where you are so I can properly see all of your glories for few moments. Further instructions to follow."

Joan realized she was looking at the Retreat's only white studs other than WhiteZilla. Their cocks were thick and long, perhaps twice the size of the penis over her shoulder. Unbuttoning her jacket and lifting both of her breasts out of her shelf bra, Joan dropped to her knees, graspeded an almost three-inch thick cock in her hand, and smiled her trademark mischevious grin up at Brock as she sucked the man's cockhead into her mouth. Marveling at the heft of a white cock this big, Joan realized she had to solve a problem. Before they could open her already gaping pussy up any further, she figured she'd better have 'pre-sex' with her husband. Clearing off the paper atop Brock's desk with a mighty sweep of her arm, Joan pulled off her dress, lay down on her back, spread her thighs as wide as they would go, and invited Brock to come mount her.

"Come give me something to remember, Brock" she said,

Wasting no time, Brock inserted his pulsating dick into her pussy and raised his wife's heels in each hand to point toward the ceiling. The position allowed him free rein to rub her clit which he now did vigorously. Sawing in and out at varying pace, the room began to spin for Joan. The stiff pre-lunch drinks she'd had in the bar downstairs where she'd encountered Sonia Draper oddly enough, were causing a little dizziness. But it was the anticipation of imminent big cock sex and Stuart's attention to her clit that combined to bring her off.

"Oh, you devil. Inviting me here in the middle of the day intending to defile my honor and fuck me but good! I'm coming! Ah ah Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!

Realizing that Brock was feeling little if anything from her still stretched and gaping cunt, Joan rotated her hips higher. Grasping Brock's penis and in one motion yanking it out of her pussy, Joan slammed it home in her ass. Grabbing both her high heels and pushing her legs over her head, Brock pounded away from above, pressing her down onto the broad desktop with each thrust mightier than the last. The tightness did the trick. Stuart shot his load up her ass,

"Here it comes Joan! All ready? Ah Ah Ah! Yesssssssssssss!" Brock shouted as he experienced again his new role of anal intruder.

Before Joan could get off the desk top, one of the Retreat stud's was upon her, slipping his 10 x 2 ½ cock into her easily but with a good sensation of flesh on flesh along the walls of her cunt. Again the pounding started, but this time it was Joan's cunt that was being pleasured not the other way round pleasuring her husband in her ass. She closed her eyes and let the sensations of big cock sex wash over her in the waves of tactile delight she had experienced the previous weekend. Sometimes Joan liked it rough, and this guy had spread her ankles as far apart as his powerful arms could stretch them, then rotated her hips up so his full body weight could get behind each powerful downward stroke. He was long cocking her with the full ten inches available. He would plunge seven times full depth, then five quick half strokes, followed by seven times full depth. It was soon driving Joan out of her mind,

"Oh my gawd, you fuck me soooooooooooo good! Where have you guyz been all my life? It's just incredible! I'm coming! Ah iii eeeeeeeeee! Iiii eeeeeeeeee!"

"Thank you maam! We're right down in the East 50s every day. Wish you'd bring this awesome body down to see us regularly. If not, we can come to you. And when we do, you should cum too!" he said.

With that double entendre, he bent Joan over the desk and shoved his entire rod down her eagerly waiting cunt canal. The pace notched up to ten long cocking strokes in the space of time when he'd been doing seven, then those staccato five short strokes and back to the long cocking. Joan's eyes rolled back in her head as a breathtaking orgasm overwhelmed her conscious mind. She spewed out nonsense and screamed,

"Do it! Do me! I'm a bed of fire and ice! Bind me! Let me go! I'm coming so hard! Ah iiieeeee! Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh gawd, they're going to be non-stop! Ah iiieeeeee! Ah eeee. Iiieeeeeeeeee!"

Brock was amazed how intensely his wife could cum. It was a turn-on just to shut one's eyes and listen to her sex talk, sex squeals was more like it. Then to open one's eyes and see her gorgeous hair, breasts and legs flailing about as a stud pounded her pussy was just a wife-watching fantasy. He soothed her hair as she descended from another orgasmic peak.

"Oh Brock, he feels so good! It's his job to make me feel like this, and he's very good at his job! Don't be jealous. I'm just having fun. I'm not his lover; you're my lover! Come here."

With that she pulled Brock's penis to her mouth and began suctioning him back erect. Taking his cockhead into her throat, Joan was now giving Brock the full treatment—wife watching and a deep throat blowjob simultaneously. Before long, the combined effect of watching this fantasy unfold and feeling the tight strictures of his wife's throat were more than Brock could bear. He erupted another load down her throat. Brock exclaimed,

"Damn, you're one sexy mama! Don't know when we've had this much fun. Sonia was on to something when she spotted you teasing all the males in the Top of Town on your birthday. You're really a lust-filled lady!"

"I'm ready to be filled with something else—say, that three-inch cock my hand wouldn't fit around a few minutes ago," said Joan expectantly.

The second Retreat stud now went into action. He helped Joan off the desk and having seated himself firmly in Brock's straightback deskchair, he offered a massive 12 x 3" obelisk for her to pussy dance on. Joan hopped right on reverse cowgirling his rod. Motioning Brock over, she continued the blowjob they'd started on the desk top. Only this time it was licking and suctioning kisses because she was bouncing up and down too vigorously on the 12 inch cock beneath her to deep throat him at the same time. Eventually, Joan pussy made the entire 12 inches disappear. She then rocked back and forth as his cockhead wedged into her cervix.

"This just feels too good! You're cock is so deep! I'm going to cum all over it. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ah! Iiiieeeeeee! Ah eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

After twenty-five minutes more fucking and sucking, Joan was spent. She had taken another load from Brock down her throat and swallowed it all. In total, Joan had orgasmed 7 times. Sonia liked the boyz to keep count so she could chart each initiate's progress toward complete sexual fulfillment. Helping her climb off the Retreat's second stud, Brock asked,