Dip in the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice tits," he answered, unable to think of anything more eloquent.

"You can say that, but I think I'd rather have an undeniable answer," she said as she floated in closer than ever before.

Rob groaned as her hand squeezed between his legs.

"Oh my," she moaned as she explored his hardness. "I'd say you do like them."

"Fuck, that feels good."

"You ain't seen nothing yet, honey."

She suddenly pushed away and swam toward the bank. He grabbed her top off his shoulder and followed as soon as she was far enough ahead ofhim to avoid getting splashed in the face by her kicks. He shouldn't have been surprised when she used the trick he had discovered to stay out of the muck on the bottom. She swam fast to the clear spot, and then pulled her knees in just before reaching the edge. That one small area was relatively free of the thick mud because of water run-off from the trail.

It also provided a fine show by thrusting her tight ass out at him.

Rob reached the shore as she stood up, and duplicated the trick. She offered a hand to help him rise, and he made no effort to hide it as he took in the sight of her breasts with rivulets of water trickling down them.

She moaned, slid her hand behind his back, and pulled him into a kiss. Her nipples pressing against his chest left no doubt as to how stiff they were.

The kiss was hungry and urgent — full of need. Their hands explored each other's backs, only to end in the same place — tucked into the back of the one article of clothing they were both still wearing.

She took advantage of that only moments later, pushing his shorts about halfway down his ass. Her tongue still slipping over his, she moved her hands to the sides, continuing to work his shorts down, until finally, his cock sprang free.

"Take them off," she said in a husky whisper with her lips still touching his.

He pushed the shorts past his thighs and wriggled them down to his ankles, but she wasn't willing to wait any longer. She curled her fingers around him and gasped as he throbbed in her hand.

"So hard," she said while stroking him. "Hurry, go get my bike bag."

"I've got condoms in my backpack," he quickly supplied while reaching up to cup her breast.

Her back arched from his touch and she gasped again. "Good. But I want the beach towel I have in there. I really don't want to go home itching from doing it in the grass."

"Right," he said, and then started to kneel down to pull his shorts back up. She stopped that rather quickly by squeezing his manhood and refusing to let go.

"Nuh uh," she said when he looked back up at her.

"Oh shit," he mumbled while stepping out of his shorts.

She slapped him on the ass and said, "Go."

There was little to no chance that anyone was around, but that didn't stop his heart from racing as he jogged up the hill with his cock bouncing. Once atop the rise, if there was anyone even as far away as the curve in the road, there was no way they could miss him.

Not bothering to bring the whole bag, he unzipped it and whipped out the beach towel. A string of condoms tumbled to the ground, and he bent to pick them up, knowing that it meant she had hoped things would go this way all along.

When he turned around, he saw her watching him with an aroused smile on her face and a hand in her bikini bottom. The sight of her fingers moving beneath the cloth hastened his steps even more than the thought of exposure atop the hill.

"Hurry," she encouraged him when he reached her. The hand between her legs didn't still while she gestured at the ground with the other.

Rob spread out the towel, put the condoms down next to it, and then drank in the sight of her playing with herself from up close.

"You like that?"

"Hell yes."

"Come here," she told him while lifting his chin with her other hand.

As he stood, she finally pulled her hand out of her bikini. He could see her fingers glistening with wetness as she lifted them to his lips. There was no need for her to tell him what to do next.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned as he sucked her fingers clean.

"You taste good," he said when she pulled her fingers from between his lips.

"Let me see."

Her nails dug into his back — though not painfully — as they engaged in another tongue-twining kiss.

She slipped a hand between their bodies and found his cock soon enough. "You have no idea how many times I've played with myself while thinking of you. Have you ever jerked off this big, hard cock while thinking of me?"

"All the time," he admitted.

She tensed up and shivered. "You can't ever — ever — tell anyone about this. I'd die if your mom found out."

"Promise. Not a soul." He reached up and took both of her breasts in his hands.

"Oh yes," she quavered, and then nodded downward.

He leaned in and finally answered the call her nipples had been sending to him from the moment he saw them.

A yelp escaped her as his lips wrapped around her. "Oh god. I meant take the bikini off, but don't stop."

Stopping was out of the question at that point. The dangerous thrill of having sex outdoors with his mother's best friend had him at a fever pitch. He sucked her nipple hard, massaging it with his lips, and reveled in the quiet sounds of pleasure coming from above. Her fingers twined into his hair, pulling him even tighter against her breast. She fought him when he tried to pull away, and only relented when she realized he was switching nipples.

"You are making me so wet," she blurted out as he added a nip of his teeth to the mix.

Let's see how wet, he thought.

She stiffened and dug her fingers into his scalp when his hand crept into her bikini bottom.

The first thing he felt was the hair on her mound. It wasn't a thick bush, by any means, but it was there. He didn't linger long, and found that her nether lips were shaved bare. As soon as his finger reached her cleft, he pressed it inside.

She wasn't kidding.

Rob added a second finger, drawing a groan from her. She was soaking wet, and her intimate muscles squeezed tight even around the two digits.

"Please, take them off," she begged.

He was reluctant to release her nipple, but seeing her pussy was a good tradeoff. As soon as he pulled his hand out from between her legs, she took charge by stepping back and sitting on the towel. In a quick motion, she jerked down her bikini bottom, tossed it aside, and lay back.

As he'd noticed earlier, she had a strip of blonde hairs on her mound. She trimmed it so it was just long enough to curl, and it stopped a half inch or so from her hood. Her folds were a pinkish tan, and shimmering with wetness. He dropped to his knees in front of her, and she reached for the string of condoms.

He had his own plan, though. After the initial taste from her fingers, he wanted more. The condoms tumbled to the ground as his tongue delved into the parting of her lips.

A hand came to rest on the back of his head and she said, "Oh yes, baby. You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Uh huh," he muttered into her folds.

"Do it. Eat my pussy."

That only excited him all the more. Most of the girls he'd been with had been quiet during sex. Of course, that was usually because they were trying not to get caught. The same should have applied in this situation, but she didn't seem to care.

"Yes. Lick it up. You look so good."

He looked up to see her other hand squeezing her breasts and her eyes fixed on him between her legs. A few flicks of his tongue while looking her in the eyes made her suck in a stuttering breath, and then he dived back in.

"So young and so eager. Oh! Oh, yes. I knew the way you looked at me that you wanted it. You like that Milf pussy, don't you?"

"Fucking love it," he answered, not even pausing long enough to get it all out, and garbling the last two words.

She began to writhe beneath him, and her fingers twined in his hair. Once she had a good grip, she tugged, pulling his tongue toward her clit. He took the hint and lapped the swollen bud hard.

"Yes, right there. Faster. Lick my clit. Lick it. Lick it. Oh, fuck yeah!"

Her breathing kicked up, punctuated by whimpers and gasps. Robert homed in on her clit, licking it as hard and fast as he could — up and down, side to side, and sometimes trying to suck on it. The scent of her arousal and the taste of her juices had him in a fog. Both of her hands ended up on the back of his head, holding him tight against her folds.

"Oh yes. Oh god. Oh yes. Oh yes. Ah!"

He was sure she was on the verge of orgasm, and latched onto her clit with his lips. He sucked hard, flicking it with his tongue, and silently willed her to come.

A grunt of surprise burst from his lips when she tugged on his hair, and then pushed him away.

"I need you inside me. I need you inside me, now."

She kept a warding hand between him and her pussy until he rose up to his knees, and then grabbed the condoms. She ripped one off the string, handed it to him, and then reached down to glide her fingertip up and down her folds.

Rob tore open the package and tossed the foil aside. He quickly checked to make sure the tip was protruding from the correct side, and then rolled the condom on.

Her voice had a note of breathless desperation when she said, "Hurry. Please."

After settling in between her parted thighs, he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her folds to wet it. It only took a couple of strokes as wet as she was, so he pushed down on his erection and sank inside her.

She groaned and her canal squeezed tight around him. After drawing in a fast breath, she said, "Oh my god, you feel so big."

The feeling of being buried balls deep in his mother's best friend and hearing her say that was exhilarating. "Fuck, you're tight," he said from between clenched teeth as he pulled back.

She yelped when his balls slapped against her again and said, "Yes! Fuck me! Give me that cock."

Rob pumped his hips, watching her twitch and whimper with every penetration. She reached down to stroke her clit, and shuddered as the increased sensation shot through her body.

"You are so fucking hot," he said, and then gave her an especially hard thrust.

"Ah! Ooo! So are you. And so fucking hard. Jesus."

"Love your fuckin' pussy."

Her eyes locked with his and a choked cry escaped her. "Take it. It's yours. Fuck me."

He thrust faster, jolting her and causing her breasts to jiggle. Her fingers outpaced him, rubbing faster by the second. Color arose in her cheeks and spread outward until her whole face was red. Sweat poured from both of their bodies, making his grip on her thighs precarious, and stinging his eyes.

The hot itch had begun building in his cock when he saw her eyes widen and her mouth drop open. Her fingers suddenly stopped moving over her clit, her body lurched, and a wail burst from her lips.

"Are you coming?" he asked.

"F-fuck yes!" she screamed in response. The hand between her legs moved erratically while the other gripped a clump of grass, pulling it up by the roots.

Never in his life had he saw a woman come like she did. Her head lashed back and forth, covering her face with her hair. Her back arched, and she cried out with every hard thrust. He could see her toes curling and feel her legs trembling. Caught up in the excitement, he lost control.

"Gonna come," he spit out when he slipped past the point of no return.

"Give it to meee!"

He roared as he slammed into her and his cum surged up. Blast after blast filled the latex sheath, each accompanied by a groaning growl. His vision swam from the intensity of the orgasm, and still it went on.

Finally, he fell forward on his hands. She wrapped her arms around his neck, settled her feet on his back and moaned. He remained buried inside her, still throbbing and pulsing. Grunts tumbled from his lips when her pussy walls squeezed around him, responding to the waves of orgasmic energy still flowing through her.

A powerful, involuntary jerk of his hips pulled his cock free when he grew too sensitive to endure her clinging embrace any longer. He couldn't find the strength to rise, though. They both lay gasping for breath with their sweat-soaked bodies pressed together until the aftershocks faded and gave them respite.

She released his neck, letting her hands thump down at her sides, and slowly slid her legs to the ground as well. Her voice was quiet and languid when she said, "You made me come so hard."

His response of, "Oh, fuck," was garbled, because he still hadn't found the strength to lift his head from where his cheek rested on her breast.

She chuckled and said, "I'll take that as a compliment. I'm really starting to get hot, though."

Robert focused his willpower and rolled off her. The tall, stiff grass was hardly comfortable, but that was all he could manage.

"I think you probably hit the limits of what that condom could hold. That's a lot of cum."

"Didn't think it was ever going to stop."

She chuckled. "Me either. I love losing control like that. I'm going to get my water bottle. I need a drink."

"Okay."

He watched her through half-lidded eyes as she stood and walked up the hill. She seemed to have no inhibition whatsoever about strutting naked up to her bike. If anything, she was reveling in it. Her hips swayed seductively, making his sensitive cock protest. He pulled off the condom anyway, though the shock forced him to close his eyes.

"Here," she said when she returned and sat down on the towel.

He took the water bottle in a still weak-hand and only dribbled a little when he drank. A shiver shot through him when he saw her staring at his cum-covered cock and licking her lips.

"No," he said, and covered up his softening member when she leaned toward him.

She pouted, "But it looks so good." Then she laughed and said, "Okay, I'll leave it alone."

Soon enough, the heat got to him. "Think I'm going to have to take another dip in the pond."

"Good idea." She stood up and offered a hand to help him rise. When he stood up, she turned and dived into the water.

Not trusting that he had enough coordination for that, he waded in instead. Once his manhood was submerged, he fanned water at it, washing away the cum before it could dry.

She swam over and wrapped her arms around him as soon as he was close. "That was the best sex I've had in months. Maybe longer. Thank you."

"No, thank you. You're fucking incredible."

"I think we both were," she said before leaning in for a long, but soft kiss. "You won't tell anyone?"

"Promise."

"Good. We should probably go get dressed. I need a shower and some air-conditioning."

She swam back to the shore, but he remembered the lunchbox on the opposite side and grabbed it before following her. They both admired each other as they slicked the water from their skin and dressed. She didn't bother with her bikini, and he only pulled on his shorts. After another drink of water each that finished the bottle, they gathered their things and walked back up the hill.

When she finished stuffing her towel and bikini in the bike bag, she turned to him with a mischievous grin.

"What?" he asked.

She held up a finger, winked, and then pulled out her phone.

"Hey, Molly," she said when his mother picked up. "I just stopped Robert riding by my house. I need a little help with something. Do you mind if I borrow him for a while? Tell you what, I'll feed him. I imagine he's eating you out of house and home. Great. I appreciate it. Bye."

She hung up and he asked, "So, what do you need me to do?"

The answer to that was to reach between his legs and say, "Me."

He was hardly going to pass up another dip in that lake.

12