Directors Cut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through semi clenched teeth, "hopefully due to concentration," thought Marie he hissed out "nine, zero, six... nine." Marie smiled as she stood with the phone and entered the code.

As she took a note of a few of the apps on the first screen she made her way over to the trophy cabinet keeping an eye on her captive as he stroked steadily away at himself. Returning and sitting directly in front of Dan, she held up a small cup which she knew Dan would recognize. It was gold painted and stood about a foot tall, displaying a series of names of annual champions which had been engraved on it. The last two were "Dan Miller", for he had been the male club champion, just as Marie had been the ladies. Both of them, for the last two years.

In a soft patronizing tone she said, "Lets see how strong your little man bean is shall we?" Marie followed up with, "That's enough wanking Dan, pop your hands behind your back now for me."

Dan almost looked sorry to stop as he slowly raised his hands up and behind while his knob bobbed after the release like a fleshy water divining stick in action, trying to indicate moisture in his nose. Slowly Marie eased one of the handles from the cup, over his turgid weapon. Dan groaned as she gently held his shaft. She smiled and gave him a playful tug on the tip as she stepped back with his phone. Her own juices were running now and the thrill of having this control was going to be hard to fight. She would have to be careful.

Though the cup hung at an odd angle it was quite apparent which trophy it was and also, the names were engraved quite largely and clearly on the front.

Dan stared or rather glared down the barrel of the phone camera as he watched a smiling Marie take a couple of photos. His erection holding the prize aloft was prominent as she checked the finished photos on the phones screen.

"Now a close up", she stated as she came in close and to the side. Dan's poor cock was starting to struggle with the weight of the trophy but he was still managing to hold the 2 or 3 pounds so far. He was about at 2 o'clock on the "cock clock."

Marie had an idea.

"I'll tell you what Dan," she started as she continued working on his phone while he stood, naked erect and holding his recently won trophy aloft in his lap. "If you can hold that trophy up for the next five minutes, using only your little bean, standing still and with no friction on your willy, I won't send this close up," to which she held up the phone displaying Dan's full package. His penis looked slightly tilted from full power under the weight of the cup while his red bathing suit stretched to the side and framed everything nicely. "I won't send this to Britney," she finished.

Pulling the phone back from his view she saw a glint of recognition and perhaps determination from Dan as he slightly thrust his hips forward and strained a little, accepting the challenge with his actions alone. Marie watched his cock surge and she smiled. "Right Dan, your time starts now," she uttered dramatically as she pressed start on the timer. "In the meantime I am sending these keepers to myself," she chuckled as she briefly showed him the other pics and typed in her own number before sending a series of pictures to her own phone. This would be another defense should things go badly. How would Dan explain these pictures to the police, sent from his own phone to hers?

She could not believe how easy it was to further gather blackmail material to entrap Dan further in his own demise.

She then sat down and admired his intent as he strained. His breath was short and he hissed through his teeth a little while he strained to maintain his erection, but, despite the recent stimulation and his best intentions his cock ever so slowly started to count down the clock. Before 120 second had elapsed Dan was at 3 o'clock, on the cock clock, barely holding on and before half of the time had elapsed the trophy slid and bounced on the carpet, accompanied by a groan of disappointment from Dan.

Marie had really enjoyed the show and the brave attempt that Dan had made, including the look of utter devastation as he lost the battle. She was now drenched inside her sports panties and it was all she could do not to reach inside frig herself frantically to a much needed orgasm.

That wasn't the plan though and her relief would be forthcoming and magical if she could just play out the plan. Small adjustments like the challenge just completed and lost were fun and ok but it would be best to stick to the game plan she had set for herself.

She consoled Dan mockingly with a sarcastic, "oh Dan, bad luck, your woodie was not a goodie...," and laughed at her own little rhyming gag.

"As I said," she spoke softly but firmly, "there are consequences and despite having a chance you failed this challenge and now you must pay the price. I have set this up now all you have to do is, press send. I'm sure you can think of a reason why you are wearing a bathing suit and holding your own trophy up with your exposed cock at the club rooms???" As she raised a challenging eyebrow he tentatively and slowly reached forward and pressed the send button on his own phone with a frown, forwarding the image of his special trophy laden package, to his girlfriend.

"Great," thought Marie, I can now almost control him with my expressions." She smiled as she realized how quickly and completely she had completely gained control.

"Right, now Dan, we are going to teach you a lesson about masturbating in public," reaching into her own bag she placed his phone and removed a table tennis paddle and her used headband and wrist bands from her recent tennis match.

Instructing Dan to stand still and place his hands behind his head again she placed a soft cotton wrist band over each of his eyes and held them in place with the head band around his head. Then holding his now, semi flaccid penis between her thumb and forefinger she said, "come with me."

Leading him around the club rooms by his cock she spun him and led him and turned him and led him some more until she was sure he had no idea where on the club-rooms 1st floor he was.

"Dan we are now standing at the window and I have your cock in my hand. Anyone passing by would see you in your glory with your penis being held by someone... with me just out of view to the side." Of course she was standing no where near the window but he had no way of knowing or guessing what was actually happening. Marie was delighted to note however that despite only a light touch on Dan's cock, he was at full mast and even pulsed when he heard he was displayed in front of the window.

It was becoming apparent that Dan quite enjoyed the threat of being exposed, whether he knew it or not. She gave him a light stroke of his now self lubricating tool as a hint of encouragement. Dan's knees bent slightly as he tried to thrust and gain more friction from her hand.

"Dan, tonight is not about you and I warn you, if you were to cum here or without my permission, there will be serious repercussions," she said squeezing his penis a little harder at the tip. "Do you understand?" To which Dan, despite a frown below the blindfold, nodded his comprehension.

"Okay, for tonight the first part of your punishment will be a spanking," she said breathlessly as she rubbed the thick rubber flat face of the paddle up the inside of Dan's inner thigh and around over his butt. "Do you like spankings Dan?" He said nothing so Marie repeated herself adding, "you may answer the question Dan."

Dan said "yes," before quickly adding, "but only when I am watching."

"Oh dear" ,said Marie quietly before beginning to stroke Dan's cock lightly. She could feel the tension in it and delighted to see Dan thrust himself into her fingertips. His precum was creating an oily slide for her digits. She observed the prominent veins and outright eagerness of his cock. "This is going to be quite different for you then Dan, I'm afraid," before adding "and... remember I have been working on my forehand all this year and now I have much, much more power."

Continuing to stroke him lightly with her left hand she whispered into Dan's ear, "I want you to count out the spanks you receive Dan, followed by a thank you. Don't let me down Dan."

Marie then said nothing for about 20 seconds and just continued to play with the head of Dan's cock, marveling in her new toy and the nearness of his physical features. As she looked on she realized the bathing costume still tangled in Dan's parts was stretched and fighting gamely for a more dignified position. "It would be better," thought Marie, "removed".

"Right Dan. I want you to take your hands from behind your head and slide your bathers down to your knees, no further, before returning your hands to your head." She let go of his penis as he complied with the instructions and then she re grasped the tip of his penis lightly, to be rewarded with the expelling of rushed air from his nervous lungs. She could tell the delays were increasing the tension for Dan and making him extremely fragile.

"Okay, ready?" she asked and before he could nod or answer she swung her wrist firmly bringing the rubber paddle to his nearest check with an ear spitting, "crack!!"

Dan scooted forward almost half a step before whimpering out an, "agh fuck," and being reminded by Marie, "Remember, we don't start the count until you play your part," to which she followed with another swift whack from the paddle in her right hand.

"Aghh fuck... one... aghhh," cried Dan as he stood on tip toes, the end of his cock resting easily in her hand.

"And?" replied Marie while tugging encouragingly on the end of Dan's cock.

"Thank you... thank you," gasped Dan.

"Well done Dan, you are a quick learner with your little wee wee poking out, good boy," she said patronizingly once more as she hit him again on the already reddening near cheek.

"Two, shrieked Dan," gasping out a "Thank you," straight after. Upon getting the process correct Marie increased her pumping with her left hand and included more of Dan's rock hard shaft. gently but firmly stroking him up and down and sometimes circling the head of his penis while rubbing more precum onto his cock shaft. She felt very much in control of things and smiled as she delighted in the firm slippery cock, slither up and down in her hand.

The process continued with a spank on alternate cheeks, a number and a "Thank you." Each time between spanks Marie would intensify the cock massage. She could tell that Dan was getting close to cumming. When she got to nine he was almost beside himself and near to incoherent with his simple, required words.

Marie leaned in after nine, her hand was not only massaging her victims cock but helping him stay upright. He had started to stagger a little with the various sensations bombarding his body and mind along with his balance being effected by the makeshift blindfold. As well as this, his knees bound by his red little bathers which looked to be trying to trip him over.

"One more Dan," she said quietly into his ear while rubbing his wet headed cock with everything she had. Her hand blurred up and down his shaft and around the head. She tried to keep her movements as much the same as she had seen him do to himself just before the throws of orgasm in the video she had of him. If his present expressions were anything to go by there, then he was absolutely getting very close to cumming.

"Don't you dare cum," she whispered again in his ear. Dan could only whimper lightly in response as Marie relentlessly and frantically thrashed his pole. His knob was shinning in the low light in the club-rooms and Marie wanted to time her next move perfectly.

Raising her right hand as high as she could and intently watching Dan's face she released her left hand from his cock as her powerful right hand arched downward with the offending paddle and met both of his butt cheeks simultaneously, with the loudest slap of the night...

Dan went from the expectation of a confused and almost undesired orgasm to the startling pain from her latest, almighty blow.

He staggered and looked quite faint before remembering his agreed obligations and just breathing out, "ten, thank you."

Maintaining an air of authority but also with some fear that it was required before he passed out, Marie instructed Dan to lie flat on his back with his hands, palm down on the floor under his butt cheeks. As he eased himself down Marie watched on, slowly removing her own sweaty and moisture soaked, panties.

It was now past 10pm at night she was completely confident they would not be interrupted. Dan could still see nothing and this was how she had planned it.

Placing the underwear on the arm of the chair she couldn't help but noticing her new aroma in the air and the new feeling of freedom around her pussy. The air flowing under her short tennis skirt. It was delightful.

She sat above Dan looking down on his prone but very rigid state and began the next part of the evening and conversation.

"So Dan," when I hear you talking among your friends here at the club, I often hear you refer to someone as a, pussy licker." Marie shifted herself forward in her seat. "Dan, what do you mean exactly by a 'pussy licker?" She asked this slowly and deliberately.

Marie knew that the term was used in a detrimental, derogatory way and also about guys (and girls) whom Dan had little or no respect for. When he referred to females with this word Marie suspected he was using his own abusive slang toward lesbians. Marie suspected that Dan had often used this terminology to refer to some of her friends.

Watching Dan squirm literally on the floor was delightful and his reply was very much, schoolboy escapism. "I mean, um, they are sensitive and care about the needs of women," he said unable to hide the smile he emitted at the thought of his own cleverness.

"And Dan," followed up Marie, "do you like to eat pussy?" As she asked this, the hint of the smile cleared from below the blindfold.

"I er, um, never have", Dan eventually managed to utter.

"Well this is your lucky night Dan," gushed Marie as I am going to welcome you to the world of sensitive and caring men as you put it, now lie still and if you follow instruction and do really well here, I might let you go home soon...," she said with a twinkle letting the offer hang in the air for a few moments.

Marie had a feeling that Dan, the sports jock was unlikely to have ever tasted pussy before but hers definitely needed a service and here he was, available and (kind of) willing.

If she were to reflect now on how powerfully the urge to dominate a man had overtaken her, she might have been shocked enough to stop. As it was she was so driven by the series of events that there was no way of stopping herself going through with the process she had set in place. Her need to cum alone, was overpowering.

She stood astride Dan's head and ever so slowly began to lower herself.

"Do you know what Dan?" she asked rhetorically, "you are in luck, I was playing tennis tonight against Robyn and I haven't showered yet," to which he moaned and slightly tilted his head to the side.

"Now now, straighten up your head and tilt it back a little... that's good, and now lets see that tongue of yours, the one that always has so much to say." Much to her delight Dan slowly poked out his tongue to which Marie continued, "the more you move that tongue of yours Dan the less I will have to grind on your face and the sooner we might get the desired result," she said as she smiled.

"I will have a nice musty pussy for you to lick clean. Your first taste will be a good one Dan," she said, barely able to keep her voice level.

She raised the front of her skirt in time to see the lips of her recently waxed pussy, slowly split and melt over Dan's mouth. His nose lightly prodded her bung hole simultaneously. The feeling was electric as all of her central nerve endings screamed out their pleasure at once. She had to raise herself after a few seconds but was delighted to see, Dan was working his tongue gamely and straining upward. She imagined that for him the sensations were not quite so pleasant with her drenched pussy, wet with excitement and tennis sweat, lathering his face but, so be it.

"I think you like the taste of pussy," she said lowering herself again and settling in.

Marie maintained herself with some of her weight on Dans face. She was still kneeling up straight and supporting herself with her knees and her bent toes. Having practiced yoga for so long she could raise or lower herself onto Dan to suit her needs for as long as she needed. Her pelvis was flexible and in moves to rival the best slow motion YouTube twerk she began to use the friction of Dan's mouth, nose and tongue on her aching core.

Looking down at herself she watched as her pussy slid over Dan's face and felt as her labia parted over his features, her clit bumped the tip of his nose. She knew she would not last long with the buildup and anticipation of the last few days. The important thing was, she had broken him and could have his flesh whenever she desired. All that remained was to build the details of their arrangement and iron out any issues as they arose.

Marie was thinking about her situation, the power, the dominance and complete control when she tipped over the edge. She had tilted slightly forward and Dan had grazed her anus with his tongue. This final trigger was enough and set her off. Her orgasm ripped through her like an express train. Afterward she would think back on what a wonder it was that she didn't break his neck as she humped over, clenching her thighs against his ears and pressing her engorged pussy down onto him. What a combination, she felt omnipotent and vulnerable to massive degrees all in the same moment. Her body surged and heaved and it would have been a full minute before she regained some semblance of control over her own body.

All the while Dan's unattended cock bobbed rigidly in front of her. It was hard and needy.

As the last ripples of her wet lust expired she rolled off to the side and sat beside Dan on the floor. Taking his already hard member back in her hand she began to re pump him. There was no doubt that despite not having a say in proceedings Dan's body was betraying his enjoyment in things. As Marie's body recovered she lifted her pussy back onto Dan's face for round two.

Before covering his ears with her thighs though she announced, "well done Dan, for a very good first up pussy licking, I am going to give you another go," before she added, "since you did so well I will allow you to orgasm if you can manage it as well." With this she lowered herself back into position and began a gentle buck on his face, this time, holding his cock in her hand. Her waist movements were rapid and her hand movements were decidedly gentle and no doubt frustrating.

After a few minutes of this Marie was ready to crescendo again so increased the tempo with her grind and in tempo, increasing the pumping of Dan's cock.

She could feel his whole body writhing below her trying to balance his need for air, the need to satisfy her and his own need to cum. It was all reaching quite a head, she felt.

Sure enough, just as Marie reached the top of her second mountain she felt Dan lunge his hips forward in a pre cum surge. Seeing this was enough to push Marie over the top into her second, not quite as powerful but none the less mightily pleasurable, orgasm. As she started cumming she released her hand from Dan's cock timing it perfectly as the first spurt left his chamber. Placing her hands around his wrists should he be tempted to remove them himself, she then continued to ride his face and the waves of her internal explosion while she watched his unattended cock search for attention and friction while spurting ropes of white fluid.