Directors Cut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first shot went right up and onto his chest but the next pumped almost furiously toward his belly and was followed after by a series of decreasing surges. Marie thought Dan's penis looked like an animal in the final stages of life struggling desperately for survival. Marie at one stage felt or heard Dan scream into her pussy with the frustration of his ruined orgasm. This delighted her and in fact she was certain she came more intensely as she felt and heard this happen with Dan.

Instructing Dan to stay where he was as she stood and replaced her underwear she tidied herself a little before lowering herself down into her familiar chair overlooking Dan's position.

"Ok Dan," she started, looking down on his prone form, his body covered in his own spunk, his bright red bathers still around his knees, "you have begun well... but this is only the beginning." She adjusted herself in her seat and noted the smell of fresh sex in the air, which she just loved.

"I'm going home now, as are you, only there will be a few more instructions." Dan's breathing was normalizing now and Marie would have to confirm that her instructions were being adhered to. His cock was now an unflattering flaccid wet mess surrounded by his own cum and she was unsure of his mental state. Unsure but also uncaring. His situation really suited her just fine thanks!

"I will leave and you are to wait until my car has completely left the facility and add five minutes. I don't want any neighboring club members suspicions aroused about me taking you as my sex slave or any other innocent type of affair," Marie chuckled to herself.

"You are to travel as you are, though you may pull your costume on properly."

"Also you have some jobs to do. Before you walk in the door at your house you are to send me another picture of yourself wearing only your red swimming briefs - taken outside your front door - not in your car. You are not to clean up yourself in anyway and your costume must not cover you in anyway other than how you are in the pictures I already have and the new ones from tonight. This means you have to drive home pretty much as you are. Do you understand?"

She had taken the time earlier while in control of his phone to enter her details for her mobile.

Marie noted Dan was taking everything in by nodding his understanding and that he looked more resigned to, rather than horrified by, what she was saying. She also noted how satisfying this was to her.

"You have 45 minutes to get this picture to me. If this is not received," she said before looking down at her watch, "by 11:30pm tonight then there will be drastic consequences" which she knew he understood by now.

Also, you are to be back here on Friday morning at 6am, your car will not be parked in our club car park and you will be naked and lying on your back by the viewing wall, understood?"

Satisfied with his nod again she removed his phone from the bag and took another photo which she sent on to herself. "I'll have my sweatbands back please and it looks like you have some missed calls and messages from Britney. Around 15, it would seem," to which Dan groaned.

"Good night Dan - see you Friday morning, oh and I'll see you again tonight in the pic," she added before collecting her things and heading for the door.

Feeling, powerful, relaxed and with a mostly satiated, freshly rubbed pussy, she flicked off the lights as she left the room, heading down the stairs and out, leaving Dan, alone, stunned naked and covered in his and her, cum.

Friday Morning...