All Comments on 'Director's Cut Ch. 02'

by Ex Princess

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it want more

Cant wait to read more of your stories

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 19 years ago
Mother is Next on Film

Mum must be the next on film licking, kissing and fingering her daughter and vis versa. ZOr mother stripping and her son doing her like he did his sister which her daughter sucks on her mothers tits.

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 19 years ago
Mother is Next on Film

Mum must be the next on film licking, kissing and fingering her daughter and vis versa. ZOr mother stripping and her son doing her like he did his sister which her daughter sucks on her mothers tits.

metallianmetallianover 14 years ago
Mom next

Very good story. Mom should be next. Perhaps after watching the complete video she would want to fuck her son along with her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

WOW HOT story good luck on chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
to bad

needed a couple more chapters did she have sex with her brother again did they sell the tapes did she get pregnant did she fuck her mom again not nice to leave us hanging get busy and finish it

mtn_manmtn_manover 12 years ago
even better than ch 1

This is my favorite type of story - mom/daughter seduction and pussy eating... perfect twist to ch 1. it's been a looong time, how 'bout chapter 3?

BigValleyBigValleyover 12 years ago
Good job

Hope to read more of your stories.

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
Chapter 3

The general progression for these stories is go fuck your father, get your brother to fuck your mother. Then the four of you get together.. Your mother getting all the fucking and cunt licking, calms down, quits bitching and becomes a loving caring person..Dad hires an extremely attractive housekeeper to relieve mom of some chores.. She of course becomes involved in the sexual activites also.The housekeeper has a very handsome boy friend... The son starts dating one of the local beauties whose mother looks like her twin..Having a very private cul de sac home they have a pool party.Someone brings a large baggy of white widow and introduces it to the guests, and they live happily ever after..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a good story, and...

the lickety-split lesbo action is fine. But what about Ryan? Doesn't his big hard cock get any action? At his age he's got to blow his hot young balls all the time. He's already unloaded his balls up his cute sister's cute little cunt. What about the other cunt in the family, his own mother's cunt? Surely her warm wet mommy-hole deserves to be soothed and filled with a big twatful of her own boy's creamy sperm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous