All Comments on 'Dirty Asian MILF'

by a1fiend

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HUSBAND TO-DO CLEANUP

Take her home and eat that ANAL-CREAMPIE YUM-YUM

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Very dirty and very hardcore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sizzling

Hot story, all that atm...what a filthy slut. She should've given them bj's as thank you's for cumming in her ass tunnel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wicked

wicked story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I got invited to do a guys Asian wife. He was nearly twice my age , so was she, short but rather fat, stocky thick legs, she had pantyhose on when I arrived. He undressed, so did I , she got on her knees, sucking my cock while he watched, the pantyhose came off and I soon had my thick cock in her tight black haired pussy giving her a pussy full. I moved out, he lay down, his cock sticking up in the air, she straddled him, I watched, then moved to her mouth, offering my cock, which she took . I heard Joe, you fuck, I looked at him, from behind, I moved behind her, waited but Joe stayed in her, fuck her, I put saliva on the head of my cock and positioned it at her anus, she screamed when my cock opened her and slowly pushed into her, I could feel Joe below me and I knew when he came as I worked my cock into her very tight arse. He pulled away which gave me better access to her arse , able to fuck her for a fairly long time before emptying what cum I had left deep into her bottom. I didn't think she enjoyed it that much because she never stopped squealing but I am now a regular at their house fucking her tight bottom. Joe told me that the squealing was her orgasms as I anally fucked her. I am not complaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous