All Comments on 'Dirty Business Pt. 01'

by Subsidence

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Why the need?

Why the need for a partner for two years, IF (a big if) their relationship was not very sexual nor even a loving one? Just because he is submissive male? maybe that's why he called her "my partner", not my love or my wife!!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another low score.

Give it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving Wives or Fetish

I gotta say, what with all of the chastity and submission, fetish would have been a far better fit.

ChastizedChastizedabout 9 years ago

Oh ya, more more more please!

Great story, thanks.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
couldn't find a readership in FETISH?

so you thought "I'll dump it in loving wives. They'll read anything."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please give up

That was pretty awful. So much wrong with it that I can't be bothered explaining it to you. If you want to write SPH fiction then read from some of the best and learn how to do it properly. Authors like Horrorotica, Runtz, Timmywells - are masters of this genre of fetish fiction. You, on the other hand, have a long way to go.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Don't give up!

I have 3 stars for a tough to follow read. Maybe get an editor? Good story line, who cares about the category. I find chastity, cuckold and sph stories hot! Keep trying and thanks for sharing. I'd love to see what happens when she gets back. And I hope after 14 weeks he at least got to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid

god he is one dumb fuck kick the whore out

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
So bad

So bad that I can only feel sorry for such an inept author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous