Dirty Circumstances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
254 Followers

"Could you please drop me off down the street from my house? Or will I have to suck your cock for it?"

He abruptly pulled over and shut off his car. He got out and slammed her door open. She angrily climbed out and was about to proceed to walk until he grasped her arm.

"You are not walking home at two in the morning in this get up."

She tried to pull her arm away and glared at him when he wouldn't let go.

"So staying with a perverted police officer who can take advantage of me at any second is a better situation?"

He wasn't surprised at her words just pissed. He couldn't help the snarl that escaped his mouth as he pushed her against his squad car.

"I'm not a pervert and you don't have to worry about me touching you. Get your ass in the car so I can drop you off."

"No."

Their staring contest was in full swing. Looking into her muddled brown eyes proved she had been drinking and this only pissed him off more.

"How many drinks have you had?"

"None of your fucking business. Now let go of me!"

She struggled to pull out of his grasp. He didn't budge and it only caused her skirt to rise up to just under her thong. He glanced down and was able to see a peek of the lacy blue thong she wore. He couldn't help the erection that was starting to form and hurriedly let go of her and backed away.

"Listen Leona. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to see you home safely."

He watched as her brain worked over the words he said. She looked down the dark street and then back at him probably deciding that he was safer.

"Nope I'll take my chances."

She began to walk not before a pissed Gianni grabbed her pushing her down onto the trunk of his car. Her plump chocolate ass was pushed into the air and on full display.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

He pulled out handcuffs and cuffed her. The feel of the cool metal on her wrists seemed to startle her.

"Prenelli let go of me!"

"Not until you calm the fuck down and get in the car so I can take you home."

He yanked down her skirt covering her ass again and backed away as she lay on the trunk of his car breathing heavily. His erection began to subside as the mood changed and minutes went by. Finally he heard her quiet voice.

"Okay. I'll cooperate."

He walked behind her and uncuffed her. She stood up and rubbed her wrists looking at him with a look of defeat. He hated that look.

"I promise straight home and I won't touch you."

She nodded and climbed back into the car closing the door softly. He got inside and began driving again. Her scent wafted from the back of the car and his jaw clenched and unclenched repeatedly. There was that damn lavender again but also...arousal? He looked back at her and saw she stared quietly out of the window. Probably trying to make sure he wasn't kidnapping her.

A few minutes later they pulled up to her subdivision and he parked the car for the second time. She looked over at him and he smiled light heartedly.

"I know you probably don't want a squad car pulling up to your house."

She nodded and got out. He followed and they began making their way down the street. He walked a few paces behind her and couldn't help tracking her hips as they swung enticingly. Did she know that she had a fuck me now walk?

She turned to him as they reached the driveway of the house.

"I'm sorry I was being a bitch earlier. Thanks for the ride home."

He nodded and watched her make her way up to her house. She turned around abruptly and he could see the storm and hesitation behind her eyes.

"Consider us even. You don't have to worry about me telling my father about how we met and I hope I don't have to worry about you telling him where I was tonight. Deal?"

"Deal."

They studied each other for a quick moment and she turned and made her way inside. He exhaled a breath he hadn't known he was holding. He felt like a gigantic weight had been lifted from his shoulders as he made his way back to his squad car.

May_I
May_I
254 Followers
12