Dirty Circumstances Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
254 Followers

He pulled away and took a few steps back to get his bearings.

"Leona we're going to have to abide by his rules so that I can see you home safely. You don't know Marcio like I do. He can be the nicest man on Earth and turn into the devil in the next instance if he feels he's being disrespected."

"I know. I just hate all of this and wish things could go back to being normal. How's my dad and mom?"

"Not so good, that's why I'm getting you back there safely whether I have to kill my brother to do it."

Leona looked away after really weighing his words. She didn't think it would go that far but then again she was kidnapped and now being held hostage.

"I know you don't want to really do that. Him being your brother and all."

"But I'll do it with no hesitation if that means you'll get home safely."

An unfamiliar feeling started to swell inside of Leona. She never viewed herself as an emotional person but since she'd been with Gianni she'd felt she experienced every emotion known to man and then some. Gianni made her feel something she couldn't describe and hearing him say he would kill his own brother to protect her made her feel...special?

"Are you okay?"

She snapped out of her thinking and nodded her head yes. She pulled him to her and buried her head in his chest taking a giant whiff of his scent.

"Come on miss hot head. Time for you to go to your room. I don't want no one looking at you in this damn dress."

She smiled and made her way out of his room. He followed her to her room grateful that it was down the hall and not too far from him. He ushered her inside and watched the pout grace her face. He kissed her softly before backing away.

"Just be a good girl for me."

With a wink he was gone and she was left horny and irritated.

***

"Chief, Leona is doing fine. Yes. Yes. No. Maybe. I'll see."

Gianni put the phone on mute and turned to Marcio who nosily listened in on the conversation.

"Can he speak to Leona?"

Marcio seemed to think things over. Before nodding his head in the affirmative. He used an intercom to buzz her in and a few minutes later she was there in that same damn dress. She walked in and smiled brightly at Gianni while sending a glower Marcio's way. Gianni handed her the phone.

"Hello? Daddy! Oh my God Daddy I'm sorry. I know. I miss you too. Tell mom I said I'm okay. Yeah. Yeah."

Gianni felt like shit watching Leona tear up. Soon she was off the phone and sniffling. She handed the phone to Marcio.

There was a tense silence before Marcio stated he would be leaving for the night to handle business for August 4th. Leona cut her eyes at Gianni who could read her like a book. Marcio saw the exchange and ordered them both to sit.

"I would like to believe that I'm a very fair and accommodating man, but I do feel the both of you have tested my limits more than any other guests I've ever had."

"Marcio—"

"Don't cut me off Gianni!"

The yell caused Leona to jump and Gianni to tighten his fist as his brother stared him down.

"Move your chairs to face each other. Gianni move to the far wall and Leona do the same to the opposite wall."

Gianni tensed not liking where this was going. He watched as Leona obeyed and she looked just as confused as Gianni felt. Once seated again Marcio made his way over to Leona and grabbed the back of her neck tightly. She let out a yelp and Gianni jumped up from his seat. Marcio pulled out a small silver pistol and trained it on Gianni.

"Sit the fuck down!"

Gianni froze and sat down with a look of rage in his eyes.

"I'm tired of my kindness being taken for weakness. You obviously have forgotten who I am little brother and your little friend here has not been around me that long to know any better."

Leona reached back to pull his hand away from her neck only to have it leave suddenly. She felt a cool breeze and noticed with horror that he had untied the strings around her neck that held her dress up and her breasts were on display for the world.

She quickly tried to shield herself.

"Stop! You move when I tell you to move."

Her hands went back down to her side and she found herself shaking. She didn't know if it was from the cold, anger, fear, or all three combined. Gianni's eyes were trained on Marcio and he wanted so badly to wring his neck.

"Look at me."

Leona brought her eyes to meet with the blues of Marcio's. She watched as his eyes lazily perused her heaving breasts. She could fill her body flushing and her nipples were hard because of the air. At least that's what she told herself. She looked over at Gianni who had not yet let his eyes leave Marcio.

Marcio smiled and turned towards Gianni.

"Look at her."

Gianni tore his eyes away from him to look at Leona who watched him with a look of embarrassment on her face. She shyly looked away and he couldn't help the stirring of his cock at seeing her perfect breasts on display. He finally looked away and couldn't believe he was getting turned on by Leona at a time like this. He should be pissed not horny.

"I'm trying my hardest to work with you both. But I can't do that if I have my men telling me that you two are sneaking behind my backs and gallivanting around my house as if I never gave you orders. You follow my orders I return Leona unharmed. You know how I usually enjoy my hostages Gianni and you should know that I would readily have my way with your little chocolate schoolgirl if I wanted to."

"I understand Marcio."

There were a tense few seconds of silence as the two brothers came to a mutual understanding. Marcio looked down on Leona who looked utterly delectable with her chocolate breasts on display to his greedy eyes. He could order the girl to walk back to her room like this but he didn't want any more backtalk out of Gianni.

"Get yourself together Leona and go to your room. There are clothes that are more suitable for you stored in your closet."

"Thank you Marcio."

Marcio was surprised to hear the appreciation come out of her mouth and watched on as she re-tied her dress and walked out of the room. He watched her ass sway as she left and could feel daggers being shot at him from Gianni. His eyes trained back on his little brother who looked less tense now that the girl was gone.

"At least someone has manners. Stay away from her, do as you're told, and this will go by smoother."

Gianni nodded and made his way towards his room wishing August 4th would get here already.

***

Leona stared up into icy blues but these were different. They belonged to Marcio not Gianni. She tried to move but he was too heavy and she found herself pinned to the bed.

"I told you to behave."

"I have behaved Marcio!"

She panicked as she felt his fingers working away at her clit. She couldn't help the fear and utter horror that worked its way up her spine as she felt her body moistening and readying for him. He pulled her up onto his lap and she felt something big and warm probing at her lips. She looked down between them and could see his cock between her pussy lips.

"Marcio please."

"As you wish."

With one smooth push he was buried balls deep into her. He let out a growl that sent a throb to her clit and she was frozen as she felt him stretching her like nothing before.

Leona jumped awake. She was sweating profusely and her shirt and hair were plastered to her skin. That nightmare felt too real and made her nauseated. She made her way to the bathroom to take a shower. She looked at a makeshift calendar she made and saw she only had a few more days left in this hell hole.

It wasn't that she had a horrific or terrible hostage experience. In fact she was actually thankful that there wasn't much to go on. She had always thought that she would be tortured or murdered. Hell, she even thought for a second rape would be possible at the way Marcio and his men salivated over her. After that night in his office she made sure to abide by his rules with no hesitation. She didn't want to test how far his patience would go especially at the expense of Gianni or herself.

After showering, Leona threw on some sweats and a tanktop. She made sure never to dress showing too much skin. After that dress incident she didn't want any easy access made to her body. Leona looked at the clock in her room and saw that breakfast would be starting soon. She made her way downstairs and into the dining hall. She was always the last to show and the men would already be eating or in deep conversation by the time she arrived.

This morning was different and she immediately lost her appetite once she entered. There on Gianni's lap sat a tall pretty blonde. She played with Gianni's hair while talking loudly about some shoes she wanted. Leona cleared her throat really loudly and everyone including Gianni looked her way. Marcio looked up from his newspaper and smiled.

"Oh Leona, nice for you to join us. Don't mind Gianni. He will be entertaining our new guest today. Leona meet Megan, Megan meet Leona."

The blonde girl stood and sat down beside Gianni sending a wave her way. Leona couldn't even pretend to act cordial as she stared daggers at Gianni. Gianni ignored her as usual. She couldn't help the anger rearing its ugly head inside of her. He could at least try to make eye contact with her or something. Ever since that day in Marcio's office you would have thought she became invisible. She made her way over to her seat and watched as the girl ran her hands through Gianni's hair and whispered something into his ear. He even had the fucking nerve to smile and whisper something back!

"So Leona what would you like to eat this morning?"

She turned towards Marcio and watched the oblivious smile on his face. Did he not see how fucking pissed she was! Were her emotions just invisible to everybody!

"I'm not hungry."

"Come on, you have to eat."

"Fine, a bowl of fruit."

One of the maids walked out and returned with a small bowl for Leona. She took a few bites while watching the whole scene play out before her. Gianni was putting on too good of a show. Even if this was an order from Marcio, he was doing it a little too well for Leona's taste.

She pushed her bowl away and stood to leave. Marcio grabbed her wrist and gave her a look as if to say "you know better".

"Sit down."

Leona heard the blonde giggle and she lost all amounts of what control she had left. She didn't care if she got in trouble. She just couldn't stand whatever this circus show was that she walked in on. She snatched her hand away from Marcio who glared at her.

"Leona."

She turned to see Gianni giving her an identical look. Hearing her name from his lips after he hadn't spoken to her for the past two weeks sent butterflies through her stomach and it annoyed her.

"Don't mind me. I wouldn't want to interrupt your fun."

She made her way out of the room only to hear Marcio yell out for her to get back to her seat. She ignored him and couldn't control her hand as it flipped him off on her way out. One of Marcio's henchmen let out a chuckle but hurried and cough as Marcio turned his glare onto him.

She pushed through the double doors and made her way towards the stairs. She tried to take some calming breaths before walking to her room. At least she was able to keep it together as best she could.

***

Everyone sat silently at the table as they watched Marcio for a reaction. Gianni wanted to fucking kick himself but more importantly he needed to talk to Leona.

"Since our little princess wants to act like a toddler today she'll be treated like one. Sam get a belt and go handle the girl. I'd do it but at this point I don't trust myself not to hurt her."

Before Sam could stand Gianni stood abruptly.

"Touch her and I'll break your fucking face."

Sam stayed rooted to his chair as he looked back to Marcio to handle his brother.

"Gianni what have I told you—"

"Listen Marcio, I understand that I'm not supposed to go against your orders but I can't allow you to let Sam touch her. I don't fucking trust him."

"Alright, well I'll let Jack—"

"I don't trust him either."

"It's not your place to tell me how to handle a hostage especially when she has disrespected me in my own home."

"I understand that, but I've been put here to make sure she is protected."

He saw a look he did not like cross over his brother's features.

"Fine, little brother."

Marcio stood and unsnapped his belt. He threw it at Gianni who caught it effortlessly.

"You give her that much needed spanking I'm sure she deserves."

Gianni looked down at the belt in his hands and then back at Marcio. He nodded his head and made his way out. He couldn't help the pulsing that started behind his eye. He felt a massive headache coming on.

He made his way upstairs and opened Leona's door. He was surprised to see her, legs crossed, sitting in the middle of the floor as if she was waiting on him.

"Oh great, they sent you. Get out Gianni."

"I'm not going anywhere Leona. We need to talk. You can't allow your emotions to get to you like this. It may not have dawned on you yet but you are a hostage and need to act accordingly."

"I know what I am Gianni, but you're not going to sit here and make me feel bad for feeling the way I do. You haven't talked to or even glanced at me in weeks and then I walk in on you acting all "lovey-dovey" with some blonde bimbo!"

"You're supposed to act like you don't see it! Don't you see Marcio is toying with your emotions? He orders me to do things and I have to follow through."

"Orders you could have ignored."

Leona mumbled and crossed her arms in front of her. She turned away from Gianni's intense gaze.

"And then what? I say no, he comes up here and does something to you, and then I'm left responsible for anything he does to you out of retaliation."

"I'm a big girl Gianni. I can be responsible for my own actions and you don't have to worry about always taking care of clueless bratty Leona."

"You're missing the fucking point Leona."

"Ever since I've met you, my life has been one big circus show! I wish you would have never pulled me over, I wish I was never speeding, and I just wish I never met you! Maybe I wouldn't be here sitting duck until your brother decides if he wants to keep me alive or not!"

Gianni couldn't understand why she was so pissed at him for something he had no control over. She was acting like he was the one who ordered her to be kidnapped or like he wanted to be all over the fucking blonde downstairs. Her angry brown eyes drilled into the wall and he was really peeved she was avoiding him.

"I'm doing all of this shit for you Leona! I'm putting my fucking life and career on the line for you!"

Angry tears started to tickle her cheeks. She knew Gianni was trying to protect her but she still felt stupid for falling for him and being in this situation now. Time ticked by as neither said anything else. Finally she heard Gianni take a deep breath. She glanced at him and caught him running his hands down his face before looking away and staring at the nearest wall. She noticed the belt in his hands and began wondering what he was doing talking to her in the first place.

"After that little tantrum you pulled Marcio felt you needed a spanking."

Leona's mouth dropped open and her eyes met with Gianni's icy ones.

"He really expects me to take a whooping from you? Like I'm a child!"

"If you didn't behave like one earlier, you wouldn't be in this predicament."

Leona rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Get it over with."

"Drop your sweats."

Leona watched him as she slid her pants down her legs. She saw his eyes track her movements as they rested on her cotton pink panties. She felt a tingling starting in her stomach that she couldn't make heads or tails of. Gianni made his way towards the bed and sat down motioning for her to come to him. She walked over and stood between his opened legs. There was a moment of silence before she felt his warm hands rub up her thighs.

She looked down at where his tan skin caressed her brown skin and it sent a small jolt to her pussy. She looked up at Gianni who seemed to be in a world of his own.

"I'm sorry for going off like that Gianni. It just made me so angry seeing you all over that chick when you haven't spoken to me in weeks. I know I don't own you or anything and I'm pretty sure we're not even together or whatever this is we have going on, but I have to stop being so immature or I'll get both of us killed."

Her tears had started all over again and she felt Gianni pull her into a bear hug.

"This is the most I think I've ever seen you cry."

Leona laughed and sniffled as she slapped him on the arm.

"Even if you don't want me to I will always be here to protect you. We're going to get through this. Don't worry."

Leona couldn't help smiling at his words. She pulled out of his embrace and laid across his lap. She might as well get her punishment out of the way. Gianni's hand rubbed softly across her bottom. She liked feeling his caress but knew she wasn't going to get any pleasure out of this. She couldn't help the few tears that escaped and dropped her head onto the bed.

"Why are you crying Leona?"

"I-I've never had a spanking before. But I can't help feeling like I deserve it."

Gianni fell silent and she saw the belt drop out of his hands and land onto the floor.

"I'm not spanking you with that thing. Just take a deep breath for me and it'll be over fast. Okay?"

She nodded her head as she screwed her eyes shut bracing for the pain. She heard the smack of his hand against her ass before she actually felt it. When the feel of it finally caught up to her he was already landing another smack. Each time he made sure to keep the same rhythm and he never smacked harder. The pain was new to Leona but it wasn't unbearable. If anything it started a tingling in her pussy she was very familiar with. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her mouth on his final smack. She could hear Gianni breathing a little heavier and realized he was hard as a rock under her.

"Gianni?"

He flipped her over and now her ass was directly on his dick. He lightly grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her mouth to his. He kissed her hungrily and her hands found their way into his hair pulling him harder against her. She started grinding her ass onto his dick wishing he could fuck her right now. She let one hand fall to his lap and she stroked him through his pants. He pulled away from her mouth and she liked how his heated breath washed over her face.

"I have to get back to Marcio."

Leona knew it made sense. She knew he did need to leave or Marcio would get suspicious. But although she knew that, her pussy had a mind of its own. She moved her legs over him straddling his hips and rubbed her completely soaked panties onto him. She wrapped her hands around his neck and attacked his mouth again. She didn't want this to stop. She felt his hand roam down her back and grab her ass. Fuck this felt good. His other hand pulled her tanktop down and she felt him pinch her left nipple hard. She grinded harder onto his lap, excited that she could get friction going on her clit. She sped up her movement as his hand on her ass helped drag her back and forth across his manhood.

She felt that warm tingling starting in her stomach and working its way to her toes. Before she knew it she was cumming. She sharply exhaled into his mouth as she released a weird keening sound as she had an amazing orgasm. Her forehead was pressed to his shoulders as she tried to get her breathing under control. She stiffened and pulled away embarrassed that she had used Gianni like that.

"I'm so sorry Gi—"

He silenced her with a quick kiss. His usually icy blues seemed unusually warm as he smiled at her.

May_I
May_I
254 Followers