All Comments on 'Dirty Dancing'

by MicSteamy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

I met this woman last week in a club. We were dancing, she started to grind herself into me. Soon I was very aroused my cock was rock hard. She knew this. She started kissing me, and grind herself into me. She whispered in my ear that she was starting to get wet. I was getting turned on by this. I said to her that we will go and get a table to sit down at. Soon she was rubbing my cock under the table. I moved my hand up her legs and open her legs slightly and I started finger fucking her wet shaved pussy. I said to her that we get a cab and go home with me. She was wanting me back to hers to fuck her. As soon as I got her home she started suckig my cock and playing with my balls. She knew how to suck a cock. She waned me to go down and lick her pussy. I was happy to obliged her she was very wet. Her clit was sticking out I started licking her up and down as she rubbed her tits and her clit. My cock was leaking precum by now, I was really wanting to fuck her. She said she would go on top and fuck me. This was great as she fucked me as I sucked her tits, she said that I stretch her pussy with my cock. She wants me to fuck her ass.I started to cum in her pussy as she cum on my cock. As I withdraw from her my cum leaking from her. She started kissing me hard and rubbing her ass crack at my cock for me to ass fuck her She open her ass hole I went down and started to rim her. She loved this and started to rub her pussy again. I started to enter her ass slowly as she backed her self onto my cock and started fucking me as I stated finger fucking her she started to cum again on my finger. Soon cum up her ass. This was my best night in a long time.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Nothing worth telling there, not hot enough for me, no wonder he only write one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous