All Comments on 'Dirty Girl'

by Sugar-ray

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it reminds me of the good old days!1

my wife is exactly the same!! ive loved licking the jizz from her well used cunt for 18 years greguk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

I especially like descriptions of a husband getting a phone call from his wife, and he can't be sure what exactly is going on, but she sounds out of breath, and she is talking to him in a distracted manner, and her conversation is punctuated with "unh" and "ohh" and "ahh". I have gotten a couple of phone calls like that from my wife, and my imagination runs wild!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well done

Very well done. Normally not my kind of story, I tend more towards forbidden fruit stories, but this was very strong. I would liek to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
75

I'm not a huge oral seconds fan, but this story gets the job done.

Such a tragedy in the world, it's the careless bimbos that take the least coaxing... ...though I guess that's kind of circular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely excellent

This is a fantastic story - extremely well-written. True mastabatory excellence! I hope there are more stories to come. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And There is One More Whore Off the Street But

another wimp husband sucking others stringy, lumpy cum from his wife whores swollen, stretched red cunt!

When does the erotic non-wimpy stuff start?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 18 years ago
Different strokes...

Almost swinging and I give it a solid 75 rating for scene and pacing. Content is good, sloppy seconds a great staple – though like one of the anon commenters, giving a tongue lashing after somebody else has made a deposit leaves a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DIRTY GIRL

Wow, best I've ever read . this is what my wife does for me. I love the tease , the waiting at home and the excitement of not knowing whether or not tonight will be another night of beautiful sloppy seconds , the wet panties , alcohol breath , dishevelled appearance as she enters our bedroom , straddling me and as she guides my cock to her dripping pussy saying "I've been a naughty wife tonight darling, does it feel good inside me?" I could never bring myself to eat her out on these occasions , but I love the feel of her sticky , hairy pussy. I have on occasions cum at the first touch of her extremely wet pussy on my cock head. Please write more of the same. One does not have to be a wimp nor a wussy to share with your wife the joy and eroticism of her having a discrete night out and then coming home to share her experience .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dirty Pie.......

True. It is amazing how fast and much somebody can acquire a taste for pie.

Dirty is best. This story clearly tells why!

Please write more! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best part

The part I like best was where she got pregnant by another man, and they both caught AIDS and all three died

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
exciting read

first class story.wish my wife was more like yours

CafeExtremeCafeExtremeover 14 years ago
Well done

Great story. Hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
first class

i wish my wife would do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

this sums up sexual fantasy. More please!

GrimSmithGrimSmithover 13 years ago
Excellent stuff!

Hello Sugar-Ray, this is GrimSmith, you rated my story @Michelle's Playtimes' a few weeks ago, thank you for that. Your story is right up my street, the story about Michelle is based on truth, she did fuck all the guys mentioned, though I juiced it up slightly.

Unfortunately, we divorced years ago but I have had some fun before and since, all of which I shall write about.

You mentioned liking to lick April out after she had been filled up, that happened a couple of times with Michelle. I also exchanged some accounts of similar things with a guy I have lost touch with, he used to love watching his wife being fucked and then sucking the cum out of her! If you like, I could forward you a copy. I thought about publishing it on Literotica, but since I have lost touch with him, it makes it difficult since I can't ask his agreement.

Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story, my own wife was a bit of a slut in her time. hearing about it gets me hard and stroking every time, just like yr story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
IDIOTIC

Idiotic

Idiotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Story itself was good...

but your grammar sucks! Do you NOT have spell-check on your computer? "Finnish?" Why do people confuse "loose" with "lose?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One thing is for sure....

if the the main character in this story loves "being married to such a sexy, unfaithful little slut" then he is one of the most pathetic excuses for a man I have ever seen.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I stopped reading after several paragraphs.

And rated it 1*.

JaythedogJaythedogover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I give it a 5. Really great story about fucking a cum slut and sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad we read the comments first....

just another typical cuck/wimp/fag effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best

This is quite possibly the best story ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumber than a stump

That's what the husband is. And when his cheating slut wife brings him home a social disease or gets pregnant by another man I wonder how happy he'll be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
<<<It's a fantasy

you dickhead commenter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good read

A really good wank story, not too long, not too short.

Apart from the Trolls, everyone else seams to like it. I used to argue with Trolls about reading the story section description, but I suppose everyone has to have a hobby and for Trolls writing abusive nasty comments on loving wives stories, seams to rate as high up on their list of fun as writing abuse on deceased tribute sites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A mindless garbage.

Perverted and thorougly sick. "1*".

kreampieguykreampieguyover 10 years ago
It's a story

It's only a story guys, just a fantasy however a very hot one. Hot wife bringing home fresh cream pie hubby gets all he can eat and sloppy seconds.......perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five Stars

Every time I see the morality police's rants, I counter them by giving the story a good score. Because I really enjoyed this one, I gave it a 5. Great story!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
pity

It is a shame that personal sexuality is so societally suppressed that people do not discuss and explore what really turns them on or turns them off! This story shows a young man who knew what he was 'supposed to' like and gradually had his nose rubbed in reality which conflicted with the beliefs he had passively accepted!

The story is fairly stereotypical within the 'active cuck' genre, so

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good

I'm a fan if the genre and I thought this was a pretty good little story. If you decide to continue it might be interesting to see what would happen when they have to deal with her inevitable pregnancy. Btw, "seminal fluid" isn't the sexiest term I've ever heard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
almost my life....

this is almost exactly how me and my wife started, although my slut had fucked 156 cocks before me. as of right now, she is at 181. the 2nd best part is, 175 was her own daddy. also she said she has to fuck 200 cocks before we get married, and before we consummate, she wants me to suck 10 guys hard and watch them fuck her, then i.get to clean her out, while she tells me this is.how our marraige will always be. but since she fucked her daddy, i was allowed to set up a camera and spy on whatever her 13 yr old daughter does, mommy lets her bring boys over whenever.... IM ONE HAPPY CUM EATER!!!! I dont even ask where my wife goes anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lucky guy find a lucky girl

It is great to see that an already lucky girl that knows what she likes, find a guys that eventually likes the same and both enjoy their lives in a way that society is trying to negate to individuals using law, religion and other venues to 'guide' (govern) people and herd them into submission. For me, I wish I found someone that would like what I like for a change. I gave it a 5 and I wish i could give it more. Great job.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
once again i am about to cum...

You have brought back tons of memories of my darling Mitzi. She was so proud of being the best slut in school and I was even more proud that she married ME...and never changed her nasty habits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

If my husband had felt this way I might still be married!! I love my pussy full of cum from many men

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a mindless garbage !!

Real bad this shit. 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so sexy

i came so hard - i want to be pumped full of cum one day and then allow my partner to fuck me senseless

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Nice

I have found that I like it best when its unplanned and she comes home and tells me. I love for my wife to be sexually weaker and easy. Exciting to hear how innocent flirting got her excited and the man realized he could fuck her so he did. She had a reputation as a slut and that's what attracted me to her in the first place. I love the idea of a Horney black guy deciding to hit on her and discovers how easy she is. She'll suck any mans dick that asks her to. I have known her to drive to men's homes just so she could suck their dicks, as many as five or six a day. She is so nasty it drives me crazy. I love women like that and will let blacks or "niggers" fuck her till she can't move. Would love to see what she is capable of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The one that got away

I dated a girl like this. Were hanging out at her place and some guy would show up.

They go in the bed room for 30 mins and he leaves. She comes back to me smelling like sex and blows me

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Beautiful

The best story ever, so beautiful and.romantic. But you should never finnish the gangbang without profolactives.

Rogge76Rogge76over 4 years ago
Just like my wife!

My irl wife Anna is just like April. Only difference is that Anna is more exhibitionistic, and never uses underwear. She often arrives home freshly fucked, dripping cum all over the place. But most of the times she brings her lovers home and makes steaming hot love to her lover just beside me in our marital bed. I just love to see and hear them in action, and to have my mandatory sloppy seconds as soon as her lover is completely worn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bi or a wimp

I love reading these stories as they bring Kait and I ideas for our relationship. I've encouraged Kait to have sex with others and to let some of them cum in her. I don't want to participate in a MMF or similar, I love when she come home with the pussy full of cum and tells me about it.i'm not a bi but I love the feeling of her pussy when another man has had her. The smell, the feeling, the taste - incredible.

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
Really solid not overdone

And the writing was good and scenario plausible as far as Stag/Cuckolds go. Stds are a factor since she's promiscuous and while this isn't an ideal setup for a relationship, its pretty hot 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wife's sloppy surprise

My wife came home one night and told me that she had been bad with our neighbor,and i just kind of laughed and said,.no you didn't,do nothing because your hair isn't messed up,and your make up isn't even smeared on your face either?..oh.i fixed it all,because i was not going to even tell you sweetie!..well,i asked,so how was it then?..did you like it?..it was okay,.it was different,but his thingy was too huge for me!.and he wasn't gentle like you are with me!..oh,i'm sorry,you probably just made him real horny,and so he was so excited that he kind of over did it?..yeah,i think maybe you are right,because he sure did fuck me hard,.too damn hard.oh really where at?..oh,i think it must have been one of his kids rooms,i'm thinking anyway?..which one?..he's got 3 daughters?.oh,i'm not real sure,exactly which one?.but which ever one is still wetting the bed?.he did me in her room?.Wow!..are you kiddin' me?..how do you know all of that?.well,because it smelled pretty wet and stinky in the room that he fucked me in,that's why..it was all hot in there,and it just smelled wet!..oh really?..so it smelled all wet,like all pee wet?..Mmm-Hmm!..It smelled all pee-pee wet,like fucking big-time!.Really?..Mmm-Hmm,she said,and it smelled so sweet and strong,that it made me get all horny,and made my panties get all wet,when he took me in there and i started to smell it,and it must have made him horny too,because he started kissing on me,and licking me all on my neck,and with each breathe that i took,the pee odor seemed to get stronger,and made my panties get wetter and wetter,and the next thing i knew,his hand was going down inside my panties,and then he fucked me.Wow,.that's crazy..so are your panties still wet?..let me feel?.and they were soaked,and felt almost like she'd peed in them,and i had to fuck her too,and it was so sloppy,that i only lasted a couple of minutes,but i fucked her two more times that night,after hearing her story,and i didn't stop until she peed all in the bed,and our sex life is better than ever,all thanks to the neighbor and his bed wetting daughter!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

It is one thing for you wife to bring home to you Sloppy Seconds and tell you all about it as you reclaim her pussy while you make love to her. It is a completely different thing when they lie about where they been and what they did, keeping all the thrills for themselves. Unfortunately to many of my women have been in the second category the last 50 years. Karen, Dorothy, Terri, Dolly. DD, hell some many gals but none that would truthfully confess what she was up to. If they had we would still be together. April is unique that she trusted you enough to tell the truth, truth is so important to a strong relationship. Hot story, 5 stars

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I have always loved Sloppy Seconds, My gal Terri used to bang my black buddies while I watched then I would get the best sloppy seconds ever. Trouble was if I didn't see I wasn't told anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this my gf Gina loves sex especially outdoors and one night i asked her if someone walked past and seen us to ask them could she suck his cock and she did. That was the start i tasted him when i kissed her and liked it. From then on everytime she sucked me she would kiss my cum back into my mouth and share it. Soon i was cumming in her kitty and going down licking her out and enjoying it a lot. She asked me would i lick another guys cum from her kitty and i said id love to so she agreed to get a guy to fuck her and cum in her then came back to me and i licked her and then we fucked and i went down again. We have been doing this and a few threesomes now and again using tinder. We plan a holiday next year to either the south of france to nudist beaches to fuck and be fucked by others while people are around and hopefully at some stage Jamacia to have her 3 hole fucked at the same time by some hung jamacian guys. Looking forward to fresh creampie eating holidays soon where nobody knows us and we can take it as far as we want to.xxx

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

Hot as hell!!! Loved it!! A total turn-on!!! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous