Dirty Little Landscaper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all looked at her without smiling then nodded in agreement.

Chelsea laughed, "Very funny, very funny. You three should be comedians. Now that I think about it he may not be safe but life's full of chances so let the lunch buyer beware!" Grabbing her purse she threw them a kiss and headed out.

Just for fun he decided to wear silk boxers instead of going commando, 'If I do get excited at least it won't show so much,' grabbing his keys he left to meet her.

They arrived at exactly the same time, Ted saw her pull in driving her big truck but she didn't know what he was driving so sitting back he watched her park, look around for him then get out to sit on her bumper to wait.

Ted had decided to show off just a little in his favorite car a vintage 1956 Porsche convertible leaving the top down because of the beautiful day. When he caught site of her in the outfit he couldn't help but whistle.

Chelsea heard the whistle and looked around, seeing an old car it had someone in it but the glare from the sun kept her from seeing him, "Ted is that you?"

Smiling he opened the door and stepped out, "Sorry I was having fun just watching you, absolutely stunning," stepping over he took her hand and kissed her cheek. Hope you brought an appetite because after seeing you I'm starved!"

Blushing she said, "Why thank you! You look very handsome yourself." They stood there looking at each other not sure what to do, clearing her throat, "Can I see your car? I think it's cute."

Moaning he laughed, "Cute? Why do women insist on calling a perfect piece of machinery 'cute' anyway? Yes, you may see my cute car." Taking her by the hand he led her over and opened the door, "Please sit down, let's see how it fits." Helping her down into the low slung seat he got a full view of her tits and the way the fabric of the pants clung to her sex, 'I don't think she has any underwear on!' he thought with surprise.

Sitting down she sighed as the plush leather wrapped itself around her bottom and back. She couldn't reach the pedals with her feet, "It literally fits like a glove! I've never sat in a car that feels this sexy, I take it back it's not just cute but hot."

Watching her hand stroke the gearshift while looking at the interior made his cock start to swell, clearing his throat he said, "Tell you what, let's go inside and eat then afterwards I'll let you drive it. How's that sound?" He squatted down to look her in the eye.

Like a kid with a new toy she hugged his neck pulled back and smiled at him, "It's a deal."

Helping her out he got another view of her unrestrained breasts.

As she was standing up she could see the outline of his cock as it rested on his thigh, 'Cool, the girls were right,' hand in hand they went in.

While they made small talk they each had a glass of Sangria and ordered. They both commented on how delicious the food was, he had the house special, Chicken Enchiladas and she had the Taco salad which looked big enough for two. The conversation flowed along with the wine. Upon a mutual agreement they switched to water so the cops wouldn't arrest them.

Putting his fork down Ted sighed, "I can't eat any more food or I'll bust. Man that was the best Mexican food I think I've ever had. Was yours as good as it looked?"

Putting her utensils on her plate she wiped her mouth, "I can't believe how much of it I ate! Yes it was the best I've ever had also." Smiling at him she reached over to run her fingernail on the back of his hand, "Remember, I get to drive your cute car?"

Ted felt his hair stand up on the back of his neck and his dick starting to swell from her finger on his hand, "Uh, I, uh well, yeah I remember," clearing his throat, "Are you ready to go?'

"Sure if you are?" she could tell by the flush in his face he liked her finger on his hand.

Motioning the waiter over to the table he gave him money for the check and helped her up from her chair, "Let's go." Trying not to act too anxious he grabbed her hand as they went out. Opening the door for her he got another peek down her top then handed her the keys. Making his way around he sat down and told her the basic operation of the seat, dash controls etc. "You have driven a stick right?"

Snapping the seatbelt Chelsea smiled, giggled, "Yeah a little!" With a squeal of tires she drove out onto the main street, shifting gears like a race driver.

Ted laughed, "Oh I see how it's going to be now. You sandbagged me, you sneak!"

Smiling she downshifted and turned on the road leading out of town, "Oh maybe just a little. My dad, brothers and me used to race go-karts then moved to motorcycles and dune buggies. I was always the better driver and have the awards to prove it. I couldn't see racing as a career so I got into horticulture, weird choice huh?" she had slowed down so they could have a conversation.

Ted was watching her as she shifted and braked, shaking his head, "Well I paid a lot of money to get this car, so show me what you got little lady!" He also liked to watch her breasts sway and bounce with each turn and bump. Her nipples were hard as little rocks so she must be enjoying it.

Glancing over at him she said, "If you're sure?"

He nodded to show her he was.

"Ok sweetie hold on, let's see what this old girl has in her.!" Shifting into a lower gear Chelsea swung the wheel onto a winding road she knew went to the local lovers' lane, which on Saturday should be empty. She loved to go on these country roads with several switch back turns, blind corners and short straight-aways. Sliding to a stop in the parking lot she turned off the engine "Come on let's take a walk so the car can cool down," not waiting for him she got out and stood at the trail entrance thinking, 'I think I need to cool off too. I haven't done that in so long I think my panties are wet.'

"Hey wait for me!" hopping out and popping the trunk he got a basket and blanket grinning when she saw what he had.

"Oh well so who's sandbagging who. Did you plan to come here anyway?" she said pointing at the stuff in his arms.

Sheepishly he looked down at the blanket and basket, "No not here, but I was hoping to take you to a favorite lake I like to visit near here."

Not looking at him she turned away so he couldn't see her smile, "So you had this whole seduction thing planned then, huh? Maybe get me drunk and force me to do nasty things with you? Just what kind of girl did you think I am anyway?"

Ted started to stutter an answer, "No, no, no, nothing like that at all, I just wanted to spend time with you I'm sorry if it seemed like a planned seduction and....." he stopped when she turned to see his face.

Chelsea had a lot of trouble trying not to laugh seeing the surprise on his face especially how red his cheeks had gotten.

Seeing how she was grinning at him he laughed, "Damn, you got me big time. I was worried I had taken it too far."

Putting her arm around him she kissed his mouth "I'm sorry I teased you but the look on your face was priceless," hugging his waist she kissed him again, "I'm flattered you thought of it actually. It tells me a lot about you."

Switching the basket to one hand he put his arm around her, "Really? What does it tell you?" he liked holding her close.

Gazing in his eyes she said, "I think you can tell a lot about a person by their actions towards another person. The way you gave me a chance to do your yard and you didn't know me at all. The other day with Marty when she opened up to you like a kindred spirit and you didn't judge her but tried to help, you don't even know her. I like how you take people at face value with out judging them. I like to think you wanted to be with me because you like me or your horny as an old goat and either one is ok."

The last got a big laugh from him, "I think I'm guilty as charged about how I treat people, and you're right about how I think people should be treated not judged. Marty struck a cord with me and I knew she didn't need to be put down or teased," rubbing her shoulder he kissed her back, "As for liking you? Well of course I like you, but don't be too quick to judge old goats, we need love too, you know?"

They grinned at each other like teenagers holding hands they went down to the stream and a large clear area. Spreading the blanket he helped her down, sitting next to her he opened the basket and took out a bottle of wine, two glasses, cheese, crackers, fruit, plates etc. Pouring he asked, "Ok, now tell me more about your life."

Taking a sip she proceeded to tell him about growing up with two brothers and her dad, how they would protect her like a broken doll her whole life until she showed an interest in racing go-karts with her brothers. The first time she beat them both she was about fourteen and came in first making the track record. "They were furious and told me, away from dad, they were going to get even. They tried but never came close." Her racing career in karts lasted for a year then her brothers got into motorcycles, she thought because they couldn't beat her.

Chelsea decided to try bikes too, so with a little help from dad she wouldn't race but behind the house the guys could never ride as well as she did. "When they graduated to sports cars I was forgotten, but dad couldn't stand to see me left behind so as soon as I got my drivers license he taught me how to drive competitively. The guys could never quite get into the money and they finally realized if the family was to get into racing full time I had to drive. That's where I learned to drive like a maniac. What about you, tell me your life story."

Ted proceeded to tell her about where he had grown up and his family. He had one married sister and two nieces, his mom and dad had passed away while he was in college. "My life is pretty boring really."

She looked at him smiled and said, "I know nothing about what your job is, only that it made you nervous the other day when I asked, so come on give. I won't share it with anyone." She had moved closer so their knees touched.

Nervously he cleared his throat, paused and said, "Well I believe in keeping everything in the open for a relationship to grow."

Chelsea grabbed the bottle and poured them some wine, "Is this start of a relationship then? I hope it is."

Smiling he tapped his glass to hers, "Yeah me too. Anyway here it is, I told you I set up web sites for people and that is absolutely true. It's what kind of web sites I didn't say." Taking a drink he sighed, "I tried to just do sites for businesses and made a little money, not much but a little. Through a friend I was approached by someone in the porn industry," he looked at her face and saw she wasn't freaked out so he continued, "You have no idea how big that industry is, billions of dollars. This guy and his partners asked me to give them a sample of what they wanted their web site to look like, one thing led to another and I started to go to the sets to watch them film. That was a little weird, but after stepping back and seeing it as a business deal I gave them a sample. This feels very strange telling you this."

Chelsea could see how uncomfortable he was, but he didn't know what she had seen. Not letting him off the hook she bent forward placing her hands on his legs allowing her top to fall open, "I find it fascinating, go on. What happened next?"

His eyes naturally went to her beautiful breasts, "Uh, well I put it together and they loved it. I do several of their sites. They have other friends in the industry so they told them about me and now I have almost six clients I do sites for."

Rubbing her hands up and down his thighs she said, "Really? What kind of sites are they? The girls and I like to watch different porn sites."

Swallowing a gulp of wine he gulped, "Wow this is not what I wanted to talk about today, but if you want to know. The sites differ from amateurs, they say their teens but their not, couples, swingers, lesbians, bi-sexual, older folks and cheating wives, ironic huh? Happy now that you made me sweat a little?"

Giggling she said, "Wow that's cool, but what about the ones you participate in?"

He started to say something but finally just clamped his mouth shut.

With a laugh she leaned in and kissed him, "Oh it wasn't that bad, you big baby. I have a confession to make to you. The first time I met you I felt like I had seen your face before, but put it out of my mind. When I was on the way home it hit me, so I got on my laptop at the apartment and accessed the site I remembered seeing you on." Grinning she ran her fingers through her hair, " Sure enough there you were fucking the brains out of some woman who was enjoying it a lot by the way she was screaming."

Ted had never even thought anyone he knew would see that, "Oh, ok, yeah she was some guy's wife and he wanted to watch her get fucked. Shit this conversation is weird. So you don't think I'm some kind of pervert or worse?"

Not letting him off the hook that easy she put her chin on her hand looked away and sighed, "Well at first I was shocked, of course. When I watched it again the scenes disturbed me a little but after the fifth time I really enjoyed it and had to give myself some relief."

He didn't know if he heard her right, "What? You watched it how many times?" his smile gave him away.

Like a smiling Cheshire cat she looked down at her fingernails shrugged and said, "All together?" gazing in his eyes, "By myself about seven but if you count when the girls saw it would be eight."

Ted didn't know what to say, "Uh, huh." The image he had in his head was of Chelsea masturbating on her bed while the other girls watched. Shaking his head he leaned back on his elbows, "The other girls watched it too?"

She continued to rub his thighs and occasionally glance at his crotch, "Yup, we all saw it at the kitchen table. I must say we were all impressed with the performance by the way."

He unfolded his legs and stuck them to the sides of her knees. Laying back he put his hands over his eyes and moaned, "Oh shit! They must think I'm some kind of sicko. I don't know if I can look them in the eye again."

Chelsea got on her knees and leaned over him, "Ted, Ted, Ted, the girls liked to watch you, and if I told you the comments you wouldn't feel this way. I have another little secret to confess to you though."

Uncovering his face and staring in her eyes which were only inches from his, "Do I want to hear this?"

Her face got red and she nodded, "Yeah maybe. The other day when we started early you were sleeping on the couch. I came in to get some coffee and water, saw you there and, uh, well, being the curious type I sort of helped myself to a peek under your robe. Uh, I, uh, noticed you were a little excited so I pulled your robe open and kind of played with it for a little while. Now you think I'm the pervert don't you?"

He didn't know what to expect but as she told the story he started to laugh. Ted got the giggles and had trouble stopping. It happens to folks when pressure is lifted and Chelsea got the giggles just because he did, they both sat there laughing at the absurd images in their minds.

When she calmed down enough to ask she said, "I know how dumb it was to do that but I just couldn't help it!"

Catching his breath he smiled wrapped his arms around her and rolled over to be on top looking down in her eyes, "You are a pervert! I knew there was something about you I liked." Planting his lips on hers they started out slowly until the passion overcame them. After several minutes of tongue hockey he broke contact nuzzled her neck and said, "How do you plan on making it up to me? After all I'm the one that was violated here."

Tracing her hands up and down his back she said, "I've seen you in action so I can think of some ways to pay back what you think is lost. Which isn't much by the way; I only sucked on it once and didn't have enough time to finish you off." Chelsea could feel his cock swelling against her thigh.

Kissing her neck and the open neck of her blouse he lifted his head up raised his eyebrows and said, "Well as much as I would love to give you the opportunity here and now I think we should go to my house where it is more comfortable, ok?"

Nodding she smiled and kissed his lips.

Together they gathered up everything and ran to the car, threw it all in the trunk and tossing the keys to her said, "Here I think you may get us there faster."

Giggling she said, "You can bet on it!"

With squealing tires and a cloud of dust they made it back to his house in record time. Leaving a trail of clothing from the car to his room they didn't even notice the front door hadn't shut behind them.

With their mouths and tongues they explored each others bodies. Kissing her shoulders, breasts, arms, hands and fingers Ted had Chelsea dripping with excitement.

She used her fingers to trace the length of his hard on then spread his pre-cum on the head like finger paint. Wrapping her hand around it she slowly stroked his length, cupping his large balls in her hand she moaned. Pushing him down on the bed she dropped to her knees between his legs. Holding his cock in both her hands she kissed and licked his thighs moving up to his sack. Using one hand to rub his cock she lifted his balls inserting one in her mouth to suck then the other.

Ted moaned as she sucked his testicles, "Oh Chelsea that feels good baby."

Leaving little saliva trails to his cock she held him up to stroke and caress then licked the head clean of the pre-cum leaking out.

He had placed one hand behind his head to watch her suck his cock. "Uhmmm, suck me honey."

Licking him from the base to the head she said, "Yummy, I knew as soon as I saw you on the couch that day just a taste wouldn't be enough. No more talking, it's time to pay you back for abusing you baby."

Closing her eyes she lowered her mouth onto his throbbing member. Because he was so large she couldn't get but half in her mouth the rest she stroked with her hand, rubbing his balls with the other. While he was in her mouth she used her tongue to rub the big vein along the bottom making him groan. Glancing up she saw him watching her. Sucking as she drew her mouth off him with a slurp, milking his juice onto her tongue while he watched. Closing her eyes again she started to give him a slow toe curling blow job.

Ted had never been with anyone like this, not only a beautiful woman, but someone that knew what a man enjoyed. While she serviced his cock he closed his eyes and placing both hands on her face gently fucked her mouth.

Neither one heard the voice from downstairs calling, nor did they hear them coming up the stairs.

Ted was on the verge of cumming, "Chelsea I'm almost there honey, that's it baby suck my cock. Oh, shit, fuck me, here it comes! Cummmmmmmmnnnng!" Pulling his hands away from her head because most women wouldn't let you cum in their mouth he pushed in as far as she would let him then backed off.

Chelsea was having none of it she dropped her face down sucking him in and opening her throat. He swelled up and shot a long thick rope of sperm down her throat, swallowing quickly she let him fill her mouth with the next blast. Swallowing it down she milked him onto her tongue until he stopped. Licking him first she cleaned her fingers, "Is that pay back enough for the trouble I caused Ted?"

Catching his breath he sat up and pulled her on the bed, kissing her face and lips he said with a grin, "Its ok for a start."

Ready to start a second round he kissed his way from her shoulders to her breasts, stomach, down each leg and up to her soaked pussy. Burying his face in her crotch he licked the lips and gently probed her opening with his tongue while caressing her breasts with his hands. His searching tongue made her gasp as it touched her clit.

Holding her legs open she moaned as he licked her cunt, "Yes, there baby, lick me there! Oh God it feels good, faster Ted faster."