Dirty Little Landscaper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her legs open while he forced his tongue in her sex, licking up her juices as it ran down between her legs. Every time he rubbed her clit with his tongue she would hold her legs open more, soon she had both knees pressing into her chest.

Ted loved to eat pussy but he wanted to please her just a little first with his tongue then move on the other things. Chelsea was gasping and writhing on the bed moving her hips while he licked her slit. As he rubbed her clit using his tongue he fed first one then two and finally three fingers in her vagina fucking her and bring an orgasm closer and closer.

Chelsea was close to loosing her control; she wanted his attention to her pussy to go on and on. After several minutes she couldn't hold out any longer, "Oh, oh, fuck, fuck me; fuck me, faster baby, faster. Unnnnng! Oh, oh, oh! Mmmcummmmmnnnng!" Reaching down she tried to pull his face closer to her cunt as she had her first orgasm.

Ted enjoyed hearing her cum but took it to the next level. Quickly getting on his knees between her legs he slipped his cock in bottoming out at her cervix. Holding it there while she squirmed and humped his dick; squeezing him with her contracting muscles. When her orgasm slowed down he quickly started to fuck her with long fast strokes. Because it was their first time together their passion and lust overcame them. Ted was slamming his cock in her cunt and she was screaming his name as she had multiple orgasms.

He had sweat dripping down his face; closing his eyes he slammed in once more and released his seed deep in her womb. She moaned as he filled her vagina to overflowing; his cum squirted out down his balls and in her ass crack soaking the bed beneath her.

They clung to one another basking in the after orgasm glow placing gentle kisses on each others face and neck.

Laying her head back she said, "Holy shit, that was fantastic! I've never had an orgasm like that before. Where did you learn all that? No, no don't tell me; I don't want to know," holding his head on her chest she kissed it.

Smiling he placed light kisses on her nipple running his tongue out to lick it. Getting up on his elbow he wiped the hair from her face, "Ok I won't tell if you don't tell me where you learned to give a blow job like that. You were amazing, thank you."

Laying there talking they heard the front door slam and a car start up out front. Ted jumped out of bed and ran to the front window but all he saw were the taillights heading down the driveway. "Who the hell was that?" Grabbing a pair of shorts he turned to Chelsea with a big grin, "Feel like taking another drive?"

She laughed, "Sure! Where's my pants?" jumping off the bed she searched for her clothes.

Ted threw her one of his t-shirts and with a smile said, "Just get your shoes, I think this is all I want you to wear."

Pulling it over her head she slipped her shoes on, "As long as you aren't wearing any underwear either I'm good with it, dirty boy!"

Racing down the stair with her right on his heels giggling Ted hit the button for the garage and all the outside lights. Taking a set of keys from the pegs next to the garage door he threw them to her, "Let's see how your cross country driving is, shall we?"

Following him in the garage she started to laugh, there sat a military type Hummer ready to go. "Wow these things will go anywhere!" Jumping in the driver's seat she adjusted it and fired it up. With a throaty roar both exhausts belched a little smoke, "Tell me which way to go, I might drive in the pool!"

She pulled out and he gave her directions to the logging road on the rear of his property, "This will take us past the gate, hopefully they turn in that direction. Don't worry about anything on the road but deer. I drive it all the time and keep it clear."

Grinning from ear to ear she said, "Hang on baby, this is going to be fun!"

They were both laughing and giggling like school kids on the ride through the woods. She proved herself an excellent off road driver also. He had never felt as safe with any other driver before. Handling the huge vehicle like a pro she avoided any problems or wildlife getting them to the farm gate ahead of the intruders. Ted had to wait until they stopped to call the sheriff; with the bouncing around he couldn't even see the phone to dial.

Being a wealthy member of the community and an old friend of the sheriff he got fast results. The police car showed up in minutes, getting out he said, "Hey Ted what seems to be the problem? Hello miss I'm Sheriff Smith." Shaking her hand he couldn't help noticing she wasn't wearing any bra and was willing to bet no panties either.

Ted made quick introductions and explained the situation to him. Just as he finished a car came around the curve and slammed on the brakes sliding into the ditch. The drivers and passengers doors were stuck closed.

Sheriff Smith turned on his flashers and using the speaker told the occupants to climb out through the window, slowly. Two people got out and stood on the edge of the road with their hands behind there head.

Ted reached in his Hummer and turned on the light bar. It instantly looked like daylight, blinding the two on the road.

"Ted would you give me a hand putting cuffs on them please?" Smith said as he held them at gun point.

"Sure, no problem Bob. I'd be glad too," taking the cuffs he moved behind the first one and quickly cuffed him, pushing him to his knees he came up behind the other. This one was gently crying and sounded like a girl. Grabbing her arms he cuffed her, pushed her to her knees and stepped in front. Both of them had hooded sweatshirts on covering their faces.

Bob came over and pulled the guys hood back, "Well, well if it isn't Dwayne! Been busy tonight have you!" turning to Ted, "Dwayne here is wanted for several break-ins from last summer." Moving over he pulled the hood back from the girl who had her face down covered with her hair, "Ok lady pick up your head so we can get a good look at you!"

Slowly she leaned her head back but her hair still hid her face.

Bob leaned in and brushed it out of her face, "What the hell?" turning to Dwayne he said, "Up to your old tricks again Dwayne? I thought you quit this shit!"

Ted moved closer and gasped, "I don't believe it! Lucinda?"

Tears were running down her face, her nose was running and she had tape wrapped around her head to cover her mouth.

Bob moved him aside, "Let me get the tape off Ted, its evidence. This may hurt a little mam, sorry." As gently as he could Bob removed the tape and put it in a bag from his pocket.

Ted didn't know what to do and just stood there looking dumbfounded.

Lucinda was sobbing as she slumped down on the side of the road.

Chelsea got down from the Hummer and with trepidation came over to see if she could help.

Ted saw her coming and stopped her before she got close, "You won't believe who one of them is, my ex-wife," her face must have looked shocked, taking her hand he said, "Look, this doesn't affect our relationship a bit. She is the ex and not a part of my life anymore, ok?"

Looking at him she smiled, "Thanks, I was a little confused and wondered what was going to happen between us. If you say it isn't a problem I'm going to hold you to it, ok?" squeezing his hand she went over to help. 'Ok this is weird, he and I fuck like rabbits then find out his ex-wife was in his house with some other guy. They probably watched us!'

Squatting down beside Lucinda she brushed her hair back, "You ok hon? Come on let's get you cleaned up." Grabbing her arm she helped her over to the Hummer seating her in the back seat. Taking some paper towels and water she; Chelsea started to wipe her face off.

Lucinda was still sniffling but had calmed down enough to talk, "That bastard Dwayne, he lied to me. We met at the local bar and one thing led to another we went to his place," blowing her nose she sighed, "I guess Ted didn't tell you about me did he? If he did you wouldn't be so nice to me," not looking at Chelsea she started to sob again.

Chelsea thought, 'You have no idea!' handing her a paper towel she said, "Yeah, he told me about you. I wouldn't be a very good person if I didn't help though and besides he and I have a special relationship. It doesn't really matter what was past is past." Putting her arm around her shoulder Lucinda leaned against her.

Sniffling she said, "Thanks; I mean it. The people I used to hang out with would have driven by and laughed. I feel so bad for the way I screwed up Ted's life, and mine. He is such a loving romantic and the things I did while we were together, well it sure ruined us being together ever again. I only wish he could be a friend and not anything else, I need some friends more than anything." She started to softly cry on Chelsea's shoulder.

After helping Bob get the guy in the cruiser he found out a lot more about Dwayne and what he does. It seems he meets these women in the local bar gets them loaded, slips them some of the date rape drug after he gets them home. The first thing he does is use their body like a sex toy then call some of his friends to share her with. One time he kept a college girl for four days. They found over twelve different blood types in the semen they pumped out of her stomach and vagina. She never recovered and they couldn't get her to identify him. One of his acquaintances got arrested and said it was him but the DA wouldn't prosecute. The other times they knew about he would get them home, screw them and threaten to kill them and their whole family unless they helped him rob their houses.

Bob took a deep breath, "This turned out better then the others by a long shot. Who is she an old flame?"

Ted laughed, "Yeah you could say that. She's my ex-wife. A business acquaintance gave her my phone number and address the other day. That must be how he got here."

Bob's eyebrows went up, "That explains a lot. Look, don't blame her Ted this guy is a slime ball and he can persuade women as easy as I can eat a doughnut. Tell her she needs to make a statement so we can put this bastard away. You two want to bring her in for me?"

Glancing over at Chelsea comforting Lucinda he smiled, "Yeah no problem buddy. Can I bring her in tomorrow morning? I think she needs to have some rest and she can stay with us."

Bob put his hand on Ted's shoulder and squeezed, "Not a lot of guys would ask their ex to spend the night in the same house as their girlfriend. You're one of the good guys my friend. I'll send a car out before lunch tomorrow so it stays official, thanks."

They shook hands and Ted went over to the car, "Hey, how are you doing Lucy?"

She just smiled and nodded, "I'm getting better thanks to your friend here."

"Sorry, Chelsea this is Lucinda, Lucinda this is my girlfriend Chelsea," that put a smile on Chelsea's face.

Leaning back they shook hands and laughed. Lucinda looked at Ted and shook her head, "Nobody has called me Lucy for a long time."

Grinning he gave her a hug then kissed Chelsea on the lips, "Thanks, I'm glad you were here."

"You are now in our custody until the sheriff comes to get you for a statement tomorrow. Hop in so we can go to the house," as she got up in the truck Ted walked with Chelsea to the drivers door.

Grabbing his hand she leaned in and whispered, "Girlfriend huh? I like the sounds of that, lover," she reached down and pinched his butt. With a grin she hopped onto the step giving him a good view of her ass and pussy then slammed the door with a laugh.

Shaking his head he walked around got in and they headed back to his home.