All Comments on 'Dirty Little Princess'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dripping Wet

My pussy is dripping wet, I have such a bad urge to be fingered by daddy!

Barry_TXBarry_TXabout 6 years ago
Fabulous piece of work..Wishing I could partake too..

Even though the story jumps right into the business of each getting what they crave, the story is completely believable (for the sluts among us) and does an excellent job of constructing the perfect scenario - depending upon your point of view... got me all worked up, wishing for that same daughter.

Keep it up.. pun not intended.. ;)

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 6 years ago
So Fucking Hot

Has my cock throbbing, now all I need is a dirty little princess

Gypsy_69Gypsy_69about 6 years ago
Daddy

Hey Daddy that made my pussy drenched.....just wait til you come see me

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Part 2?

After this trip, does she switch schools, and go live with him, so this can continue, and doesn't have to be a vacation/reunion/video sex thing? Does this princess need to be made a queen, & she & daddy can make their own princess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very good story from a very good writer.

JS you the pro on this genre! This is my 3rd one I've read and am going to read all of them! Thanks for sharing!

Nina503Nina503over 5 years ago
Sexy

I need so much more! This is fucking hot! So hot and wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, yes

More, more I want to read more and more about these teo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep it up

I’d love to read more chapters from this story! It was really hot! I loved it especially when they were doing naughty things in public. Maybe you could write about that more between them.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I loved it but wished it could have been longer.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Short and sweet

Wish you had let us know more about them, but this was pretty not. I usually like longer stories, but this was pretty HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Once again...

Too fucking short! Are your creative juices THAT backed up?!

SasssyIrishSasssyIrishalmost 5 years ago
The best yet

I love all of your stories, but this one was by far the best! Soooo hot!

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020about 4 years ago
Wow

Ugh I sooooo fucking love cumming to your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

Need to continue this story, do they begin a new life together as Daddy & little girl, as husband and wife? Might there be a future ‘bun in the oven’?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Dirty Little Princess:" - Nineteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, Ashley and Forty Year Old Divorced Father, Max.

This story is fast-paced, with endless, wanton sex activity. They've been apart during Ashley's Freshmen's year of college; they're now on Max's two (2) month Europe business travel. Ashley is IN love with her father, but the writer does not give any indications of where their future together will go--hopefully as man and woman lover's and eventual parents. Ashley is hot-to-trot for her father's attention and baby-maker dick filling her female tunnel of sexual, incest perversion. Good writing, theme and hot delivery!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Sorry, you lost me at the spanking.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10 Paddles!!!!!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Lost me when he called her a whore...

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we need to know more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yeah, disrespecting her totally ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Needs a part 2. She is a sexy, dirty girl for teasing dad, but she got the job done and seduced her father. Dad knows now how much of a slut she is for him. If im dad im taking full advantage and fucking any and everywhere i want. Shes down for it, lets see how slutty she can get.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Next part should be them fucking each other everywhere in Europe.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was alright, pretty hot sex. They were meant to be into each other for a long time and have this close relationship over the years right? Then one year of college and she's a dirty slut but somehow still only wants her daddy? Seems like a waste and not very believable. Would have been a more meaningful connection if she hadn't whored herself out first to the idiots in college, but whatever. Guess that wasn't the angle you were going for.

Summer1987Summer19873 months ago

You're truly one of the best erotica writers. Your stories almost always strike the perfect balance between "daddy's sweet princess" and "daddys filthy whore" and while both are heavily present within the same stories, it's always so well balanced. Super impressive!

Kudos and thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Summer1987Summer19873 months ago

Begging for pt2! Need more of these two and a HEA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
6949 Followers
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...